Not my own Story

My own story

HI GUYS! If you read the last chapter edited version, you would know that this would be the last chapter of the first Arc. There is also a possibility that I would edit some of the Chapters...... Enjoy :)

 

​​​​​​

 

Mina's POV

 

 

I don't know how and why. But everytime one of us asks the other out, we're occupied. It's either Chaeyoung have an appointment with the Dean or the company Or I have to Meet Yeri or Do the plan with Bambam. We spent the last week like that. And I admit. I miss her so much. I can't believe I haven't even hugged or kiss her. It feels like…….

 

 

NO! No no no no . Mina. You two are fine. You're both okay.

 

 

 

At the moment, it is April 23rd. 2 days before she left. And a day before her birthday

 

I prepared for her birthday, of course. Just a simple one. A date to a museum, a roadtrip across town, then dinner.

 

 

It's easy planning those while conducting the operation.

 

 

That's right. The plan is ongoing.

 

 

In summary, I kept going to the hospital for 2 days till I finally gave my number, then Accepted his offer to dinner.

 

Then accepted again, his offer today. And this is the last day. I have to do the ultimate move and tomorrow, I will be with my Chaeyoung again.

 

 

I just went with the flow. But what I did not know was Bambam bringing me to a club after dinner.

 

I don't have a choice but to follow. I failed to do IT during dinner. And I have to do this today. Once and for all.

 

 

I think it's already around…. 11 pm….. I refused every drink He has to offer, as per Yeri's instruction.

 

To my surprise, Yeri is there. But she did not even spare a glance on our way, but I felt Bambam looking at her.

 

 

“2 Vodka, please.”

“Uhh.. Bambam, I said I don't drink…..”


“Just this once.”

 

 

While the bartender gets our drink ready, I looked at Yeri. I saw her nod, but I feel like she did not nod to me.

 

 

I gulped. 

 

When the bartender put our drinks at the counter, I quickly snatched mine. 

 

 

When he looked at me in surprise, I just winked at him. “Cheers?” I raised my glass.

 

“Cheers.” He raised his. And we both drank it at the same time, slowly.

 

 

This is so disgusting but here goes nothing.

 

I purposely let myself look y while drinking and looked him in the eye seductively.

 

I can see him getting seduced.

 

It shows in his eyes.

 

 

When he put the glass down, he leaned.

 

I also leaned forward. While chanting ‘ew ew ew ew' but still, looking at him ily.

 

 

And with that. Soft lips met a chappy one.

 

 

 

I tried to make it fast as much as possible but he have other things in mind.

 

He is much stronger than me so I can't pulled out when he grabbed my face.

 

We did not have a detailed plan, but in general, I have to seduce bambam then leave him Hanging. His most hated scenarion in the romance world. Then Boom. He leaves me for doing that.........

 

 

 

 

But, why is this happening to me?

 

 

 

BAM

 

 


He only stopped when I pulled his hand down and look beside me.

 

There she is. Standing. Staring at me. Mouth opened due to shock.

 

 

 

 

‘. I forgot that they will celebrate Chaeyoung's birthday early…..in a bar…..’

 

 

“Chaeng….” I trembled. “I can explain."

 

She just looked at behind me, persumably at Bambam, then at me, then to her watch. She looked up.

 

“Great.” She said. “ing 12 am. HAPPY ING BIRTHDAY TO ME.” 

 

 

She took the bottle of tequila on the counter. Opened it and gulped it down.

 

 

“M-maam" The bartender is obviously scared too.

 

 

She emptied the bottle and I can see her sway side by side. 

 

 

 

“AHHH. WOOH!” She looked up.

 

 

Tears began to appear when I saw her red eyes looking sadly at me, along with the sincerest smile I have ever seen.

 

 

“Thanks for the birthday gift. Mina.” raising her hands then did the thumbs up. "The best."

She then pulled the bartender.

“Put it in my tab.”  She let go and put the bottle on the counter before going out.

 

 

I tried to follow when Bambam held my wrist tight.

 

“LET ME GO.” I shouted at him.

 

"Let her leave. You're with me." He smirked.

 

My Blood boiled. 

 

And Before I could punch his disgusting face, he suddenly fainted.

 

Behind him was Yeri. Supporting him. She mouthed ‘Thank the bartender later. Go' and with that. I left.

 

 

I squeezed myself through sweaty bodies.

 

 

Thank god that she left her coat.

 

She was going downstairs while wearing her coat.

 

 

“CHAENG!” I shouted, but she just ignored me.

“What's going on?” Dahyun descended the stairs along with Tzuyu.

 

They both gulped when both of them saw me before bowing. “DON’T TELL THEM!” 

 

 

“I won't just help me chase her!” I ran past them and went out.

 

 

I saw her wearing her helmet.

 

 

“STOP! CHAEYOUNG. LET ME EXPLAIN.” I tried pleading once again.

 

 

The other two ran past me and tried to catch her but they both failed.

 

 

 she just the engine and drove away before the two can reach her.

 

 

They were both panting when I caught up.

 

 

“Damn….. we're doom. Tzu.” Dahyun

 

“! Why did you gave her the key!” Tzuyu pulled her collar.

“I DIDN'T, I gave her, HER Coat. BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE'S COLD!” Dahyun fought back.

 

I step between them. “Yah! What is going on!”

 

 

“She's drunk! Unnie! And she's driving. A. Motorcycle! A damn motorcycle! It's twice as dangerous riding a car!” Tzuyu let go of Dahyun.

I gasped when I remembered what she did earlier.

 

"She chugged down bottle of tequil..."

 

“. I can't believe we went here with taxi. How can we catch up with her!” Dahyun messed her hair.

 

“.” Tzuyu kicked the trash can.

 

 

And I just stood her. Trembling. Drunk and Drive are  never good together. 

 

 

How would I explain everything to her!

 

 

“Dahyun. Tzu. Call your girlfriend.” They're eyes widened.

 

“No nonono. That is a big nono.” Dahyun shookt her head.

 

 

“CALL THE GANG. I HAVE TO CATCH CHAEYOUNG.”

 

“I CAN'T MOMO WILL KNOW WHEN I CALL THEM!”

 

 

Thus the start of Dahyun and I, arguing.

 

 

“NO!” Tzuyu shouted suddenly. “Stop, we are not calling any of them” then she looked at me. “Unnie, Go to her home. I already fixed a cab for you.” Then raised her phone to show me where the cab is.

 

“GO!” She pushed.

 

“THANK YOU. I OWE YOU BOTH!” I shouted while running to the cab.

 

 

“To *Chaeyoung's address* please.” I panted.

 

 

 

..............

 

 

“I'm sorry. Sweetie. But she jut left….” Her mother showed a soft smile. “Actually, I thought she is spending the night with the girls…. Maybe you can find her there.” 

“It's fined auntie. Thank you………. Is her luggage still there?” I asked in hope that she will still return here.

 

But her mom shookt her head. Crushing my hope.

 

 

“She already bid her goodbye to me. We already celebrated her birthday actually. Then she said she want to celebrate with you. “

 

 

“O- okay. Haha.. thank you Auntie.” I bid my goodbye to her.

 

 

I tried calling her numerous time but my call never went through.

 

 

 

I sat on the bench after walking around.

 

 

*sighs*
What the hell is this……..

 

Just thinking about what happened, My heart shatters.

 

 

No. I still have a day. And a half. I can do this. I can find her!

 

I called all the people I know that was close to Chaeyoung.

 

Then I received a call from Yeri.

 

I stood up and furiously answered it.

 

 

 

 

 

“IS THIS YOUR PLAN. YERI???” I greeted her.

“ARE YOU REALLY THAT CHEAP TO PLAN THIS? TO STEAL CHAEYOUNG AWAY FROM ME?” I panted.

“STOP YOUR NONSENSE NOW! WHERE. IS. CHAEYOUNG.”  I heaved.

 

 

Silence can be heard on the other side.

 

 

“ANSWER ME!”

 


“This is Tzuyu….. unnie…….” 

 

“Tzuyu???? Have you found her??”

 

“Mina……” Yeri

 

“Yeri! WHAT'S HAPPENING. WHY ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER!” I scoffed. “DID THE BOTH OF YOU PLANNED THIS?” 

 

 

I was getting paranoid.

 

 

“Unnie!? Calm down! We know where she is…. Now….”

 

“Where is she! Tzyu! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!”

 

“…………She is already on her way to oxford. She will board now, literally, like right now...”

 

 

“Wh-what?”  I slumped back down to the bench. 

 


“…… We got a trace from her credit card…….. she bought the nearest flight to oxford…. She also took her luggage in my house…. Unnie……..I'm sorry but we just heard it now…..”

 

 

Tears, once again escaped from my eyes.

 

"We don't know how she got through in that state. But we can buy you another flight deporting 3 hours from now."

 

I didn't hear the rest of what she said when I heard her boarding the plane.

 

I didn’t get to explain.

 

I didn't get to tell her everything.


Its like, everything went to an end in such a pace, like how everything started.

 

Fast pace.

 


My foot hurts. My head hurts. My eye stings. My insides….. I can't even explain what is happening inside me. But what I know, Is I missed the chance to reconcile with her again….

 

 

“Tzuyu…… can you give this to Yeri…..” 

 

 

“……Mina?? Do  you want us to buy the ticket?”

 

“No. it's fine. But, Can you help me with this one? Please take a good care of her in Oxford…….”


“Mina…..”


“And Please. Meet me tomorrow.” And with that. I ended the call.

 


At that moment. I feel everything turn so cold.

 

And it's not even winter.

 

Nor raining.

 

 

The warmth of my life slowly seeping out from me. 

 

The feeling that I got at Jeongyeon at the start have completely taken away by her.

 


All I wanted was to stop being the supporting actress of another story.

 

 


I just want one of my own……..

 

 


This story that I thought i finally own….

 

 

I don't want to be just someone she need to meet.

 

 

I don't want to become one of her past.

 

I don’t want to become another supporting character  in this story.

 

 

I want this to become My own.

 

 


But why do I feel like this would be another cruel experience….


Why do I have to be a side character……

 

What did I do in my past life to become someone who she have to meet to meet her right one….


Am I her lesson? Am I the scar she will have to bear?

 

 

I can't even imagine how hurt she was. Just thinking of her talking with another person sweetly already hurts. What more if I saw her kissing someone.

 

She was still broken because of her dad. She didn't even get to fix herself yet.

 

And now. I broke her even more.

 

I really did became her lesson.

 

Never the Main character. But just another lesson for her story

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RIGHT! guys before I start posting the 2nd Arc, I will proof read everything here and probably do some changes, edit some here and there.

Wear your masks and stay safe! Wash your hands before eating! Love you all