Winter Surprise

My own story

Welcome to the 2nd arc. Yeeeeeeeeey.

Anyway, the reason that this update took long, is because I proofread the chapters and edited some details and mistakes. Enjoy this update :)

 

 

Mina's POV

 

Our 2nd Monthsarry have passed. 
Still. No news from her.

 

The only thing that makes me get updated with her….

 


….was with Yeri.

 

 


Flashback (3rd POV)


Yeri barged in Mina's dormitory.
Mina left it unlocked for her.

She saw Mina on the couch, staring.
Her heart hurts seeing her like this.
Even though they're not friends, she still have sympathy.


She locked the door and slowly approached the broken girl.

Seeing her unresponsive, she held her hand.

And finally, after a few minutes, Mina spoke.

“Please. Don't tell her the truth”


‘I hate doing this. And I hate you for being right on how she will ask me to keep this a secret' Yeri cursed the person continuously while listening to Mina.

“Please update me about everything, and anything, about her stay there.” Mina looked her in the eye.

“When will you tell her the truth then?” Yeri asked, hoping for an answer, but Mina just smiled.

 


Current time.

Mina smiled when Yeri sent her a Picture of Chaeyoung painting with a caption ‘She literally paint all day, non stop.’

 

She drank the wine she was holding while reminiscing all the time she spent with chaeyoung together. The memories with her as Best Friends.

 

“….I miss You….. pabo……”

 


Weeks has passed.

 

They were celebrating Dahyun's birthday.
They decided to surprise her in her own house while she was upstairs doing God knows what.

 

Tzuyu decided to accompany her while they get ready.

“Knock, before coming in. Okay?” Tzuyu reminded.

 


We didn't do it.

When we barged in the room, the two hurriedly closed the Laptop, like they were caught watching .
And how the two are topless…..

 

They quickly wore their shirts, both red as tomatoes.

 


“Are you two……” Momo asked while holding the birthday cake, wearing a party hat.

“OH HELL NO. EW.” Tzuyu quickly denied.

“That is not what she was talking about babe.” Sana approached the two.
“Are you watching ?” she opened the laptop and……

 

“Skype???? Why do you have to close it like tha- Oh.” Sana then looked at me.

 

“I'm fine with you guys talking. You didn't have to do that.” I smiled. “It's your birthday, of course she would call.”

 

 

Ding Dong.

 


“I'll get that.” Mr. Kim ran downstairs.

“HONEY!! THERE'S A DELIVERY FOR YOU..” Mr. Kim shouted.

 

 

……

“Oxford Un- This is from Chaeyoung!” Dahyun excitedly claimed.
 She hurriedly opened the big box delivered.

 

“Oh…..my….. THE RACCOON!!?” She hugged it tightly. “AND ITS BATHED IN CHOCOPIES!? OMO!?” 

She looked like a kid getting her best birthday gift.

 

“But….. my gift……” Mr. Kim.
Her wife chuckled. “Yeobo. It's a car. She loves it. It's just that, Chaeyoung gave her something she wants. Not she needs.” Mrs. Kim cupped his husband's cheeks.

 

“That's enough PDA mom, dad. My friends are here!” Dahyun exclaimed.

 

“As if you and your girl doesn't get like that. Aish jinjja. Like parents like daughter.” Tzuyu exclaimed, making everyone laugh.


But, she didn't thought that I will notice the letter she discreetly took from the box.

 


And another month. 

We received another big box on Tzuyu's birthday.
The same thing happened. A letter she discreetly hid from all of us.


Another one on Nayeon unnie's.

Another one on Jeongyeon unnie's.

And another one on Momo's.

Most of the boxes included letters. Asking how we are. Or how things are going here.  And some private letters.

Aside from what Tzuyu always hid from us. I also get letters, every 7th of the month. Our monthsarry.


The thing is, They are all just one word.
A word with cold feeling.
Just like how the weather is today.


Oh right. It's currently December now.

 

The seniors graduated.

Nayeon unnie got an apartment near her company, Kconnect, Kang's dad company, after 4 months of being graduate, she auditioned in an event. A worldwide audition. She got accepted to 4 companies but chose Kconnect when she learned that Jihyo's boyfriend own it.


Momo and Sana are also in the same company, with the help of Fate.


Momo is a choreographer. Daniel sent her dancing videos to his dad.

Amazed with her self choreography routine of moves, his Dad ordered his employees to scout her.

 


While Sana, just being Sana, accidentally sent her profiles in the wrong company. Thankfully though, they liked the pictures, and coincidentally, it's Kconnect.


The three we're actually shocked when they learned that they work for the same company.

 

 


Jeongyeon moved in with Nayeon after her birthday. She inherited her dad's Diner, but she didn't want it easy. So she worked there as a regular employee. Starting with being a dishwasher.

 

 

While the rest of us are on the first sem of Last year.

“Ugh. I hate you Chaeyoung.” Dahyun grumbled. 


We we're at a family dine to eat out as the last day of semester.


“I didn't know Chae was still enrolled here.” I stated.
“She took the exam via online. I can't believe that she aced it even if they did it like an interview.” Jihyo

“She what?” I asked.

“To prevent cheating, She and Yeri, and the other scholars, took the exam face to face with the professors. They will aske questions, via video call.”

“She studied by herself.” Tzuyu

“This is the first time we didn't tied.” Dahyun sat back straight. 

“Well. I did missed a question and I am one point under Chaeyoung. What about you?” Tzuyu sips her drink.
“I GOT DISTRACTED!” She slumped on her seat. “I shouldn't have abandoned you.”
“Well. It's your fault for preferring night than study night.” Jihyo barged in.
“That explains her good mood……. And your hickey that day.” I stiffled a laugh.
“Wait. It's that obvious!” Dahyun's eye widened.

 

The three of us just smirked at her.

 

“No wonder the prof can't get her eyes off me.” She face palmed.

“…..”

“This is boring….ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO FOR A WINTER PARTY. Let's go in the club.” Dahyun
“It's Friday night. And last day before vacation. Let's go wild!” Jihyo.
“Wow! Unnie. Is that really you? What a Winter surprise” Tzuyu wore an amused smile.

 

I still pondered if I should go.

I never gone to one after that incident.

 

“Oh come one! We won't really bother you! We will call our partner to take us home. Just this once. Pleaaaaaase.” Jihyo held her hands together and begged with her puppy eyes.
“But…..”
“It's fine if you don't drink unnie. Just come with us. Your presence is more than enough.” Tzuyu assured.

And the other two joined Jihyo in begging.

“Ugh. Fine. But we're going before 12!” I sternly told them.
“YEY. WOOH! LET’S GO!”

 


……….
They really did drink themselves out. 

Too much.

“Thanks for taking care of them Mina.” Daniel brought his pick up truck for the ride. “Don't worry, Their houses are on the way. I will bring them home.” He smiled.

I was the only one going to the opposite way.

“Take care Minari.” Sana helped her girl sit straigth.
“Aigoo. Why did you drink so much. Thank you Minaring. And take care.” Momo

I just waved at them and watched them drive away before walking back home.


It was until I exited the convenience store when I noticed someone following me.

The road I was taking was too shallow. I just noticed it now that I am frightened and pacing up.

I heard the footsteps nearing me so I ran.

But he caught up quickly.

He pulled my wrist and pinned them up.

I closed my eyes since I felt someone gripping me. So when I opened my eyes slowly, I was surprised seeing this person again.

“B-Bambam...”

 

After that Incident. For some reason, he also stopped showing.

He resigned.

He moved out of his old house.

He was gone. Like a bubble popped in the air.

I thought I got rid of him.

But here he is again


“Let me go!” I yelled.


But I quickly shut my mouth when I saw his expression.

I never saw an expression so wicked before.

His smile looks so unnatural, giving out the creeps. And his eyes are wide.

He is smiling like a psycho.


“You thought that you got away from me. Don't you.” He leaned and smelled my hair.
“Stop!? Or I'll-"
“Or what. Mina.” He pulled and looked me into the eyes. “You can't do nothing Mina. I'm stronger than you. And this place is so secluded. No one will hear you scream. And you can't even call the police.” His smile got wider and creepier.
I spat at his face.

“ you!”

He suddenly slapped me. He pulled me up and Punched me in the face. He pulled me again and this time, kneed my stomach. Twice.

At this point, I can't exert any strength anymore. All from the running, struggling, and now, his beating.

He pinned me to the wall again.

He started kissing my jaw.

“No. No! NO!? STOP!? HEEEEEELP!?” I shouted with all my might.

He just laughed. “No one will hear you here baby.”


I can do nothing but cry for help. While he touches me.

He ripped my shirt and went back to kissing my neck.

“Poor you……. Ha…. Your Chaeyoung is not…. Hah… here to protect you!” he panted like a dog.
“Too bad she left you for her ex.”
“THAT’S NOT TRUE.”
“Oh it is. Look… at them…… all alone together…… in oxford….. by themselves.”
I Just cried louder from his statement. I can't even describe what I feel anymore.

“Can't get help from you Chaeyoungie now. Can you?” 

He pulled down my jeans.

“Don't worry….” He bit my earlobe. “I'm here.”


I closed my eyes tighter.


I felt his breath tickling over my face. His hands pinning my wrists above me.

His lips all over my body.

Then…. Nothing.

 

*TUD*


I heard groans.

“CALL THE POLICE!”

Islowly opened my eyes. 

 

And there she is…… the one I have been missing the most, putting a protective hand in front of me.

“Ch-Chae?” I softly called.

She looked at me, sweat all over her face.


Her hair are so short now. Unlike the shoulder length she used to rock, her hair doesn't even reach her ears.


I felt her warm hand cup my face. She studied closely while I stare into her face.

I can see her jaws clenching.

“Chae. Don't!” I warned when she looked back to the guy who was trying to stand up now.

She kicked his face causing him to stumble back.

I held her hand when I notice her going towards him.

“Chae…..”

She didn't look back, but she took of her jacket and threw it at me.  

“Wear it.”

I looked at her back… it was more ripped than before….

Bambam was struggling to stand up. Maybe because he was so thin or Chaeyoung was just…… strong.

But just after two hits he was already like this.

Chaeyoung kicked him again.

“Chaeng! Stop!” I begged.

But she just stood there beside him. 

She waits until Bambam was on his knees before kicking or knees him.

It went for a few minutes until..

“Why are you …….. here? didn't you……. Chose…… your little first……..love….. to go to…. Oxford….” He laughed while getting on his knees.

With this. Chaeyoung had enough. 

She kicked him in the stomach causing him to crouch, then kneed his face, causing him to lie on his back. 

She straddled him and started punching his face.

I tried to approach to stop her, but someone held me back.

“Yeri…..” 

She just shookt her head, telling me not to interfere.

Now that the adrenaline rush died down. I felt my knees collapse.

Yeri caught me and slowly helped me sit.

I looked back at Chaeyoung and Bambam.

She was still punching him with now, red knuckles.

“You! ing! Promised! !” she threw a punch onto his cheek.

“Did…… I say…… I promise…… I said… I will try…. “he smiled mischievously, making Chaeyoung pissed even more.

She clenched her fist harder and threw some more blows to him.

Thank god the police arrived before Chaeyoung kills him.
The police dragged chaeyoung off him.

“Maam. Maam! That's enough.” The police tried to calm her down.
“YOU MOTHERER!? WILL ROT IN JAIL!?” She yelled. Obviously fails on calming down.

“Chaeng….” I called, hoping to calm her down while a paramedic helps me sit on the ambulance.

She whipped her head towards me. And from the piercing look, her eyes turned soft. 

She approached me and took the towel from the paramedic and put it over mme.
She cupped my face again.
“Are you okay?” she asked, worry evident in her face.

While she looked for possible injury on me, I examined her face.
She is still beautiful as ever. 
8 Months, before I could see her this close again.

I missed her so much.

I missed her laugh.

I missed her voice.

I missed her warm hands and warm embrace.

I miss her.

Without noticing it, my tears ran through my cheeks, causing her to panic.

 

“Y-y-yah! Are you hurt? Why are you cryi-"

 

She was interrupted when I suddenly hugged her tight.

It took her a minute before she wrapped her arms around my waist, causing me to sob harder.
“I'm here….. it's okay baby. I'm here.” She continuously  chants while caressing my hair.
“Don't go…” I weakly stated.
“I'm not leaving. Not anymore.” She hugged tight.

 

 

 

//