Preparation

My own story

Chaeyoung already thought about what to do for her girl's day. However, she needed more hands to execute the plan.

She instructed Tzuyu what to do and carried on her own task.

 

She set up a long table, she plans to invite her friends with Mina's parents on this. 

She and Tzuyu decorated the rooftop. About an hour has passed when Dahyun came, panting.

 

"What happened to you? Did you ran from the Uni all the way here?" The Cub handed her a drink.

 

She gulped it in one go but choked on the end.

 

"Whoaaaaa, easy, Momo unnie's gonna get mad that you got choked by another thing." Tzuyu laughed.

"Shut up……" she regulated her breathing and looked around. "You guys are almost done. What's left of my role here?" 

"I don't know. Maybe tell us why you look like you are getting chased by an undefined creature." Chaeyoung stated while she sat on the bunch of pillows she and Tzuyu set up before.

Dahyun followed and slumped herself. "I don't know, but Unnie is getting weird these days."

"Isn't that………. Normal?" Tzuyu stated while dragging a chair in front of them and sat herself.

"Not that weird. I mean, weird weird, Ever since Jihyo unnie celebrated her birthday, I feel like she wants to pounce on me." Dahyun shuddered at the thought of her girl's stare. "Anyway, speaking of, are you telling Mina unnie tomorrow? About the…….. um… oxford?" Dahyun turned to Chaeyoung.

"I'm thinking the next time we get together. why?"

"Oh…. you definitely have to tell her fast." Tzuyu chuckled.

 

 

Chayoung furrowed her brows.

 

 

"You're not there at Jihyo unnie's right? Well let me tell you the whole night cause it's definitely worth to tell."



 

February 1

It's Jihyo's birthday. But unfortunately chaeyoung can't attend the surprise party, but she made sure to let her know her presence by giving her a dress and a letter.

 

Jihyo doesn't do parties, so her friends and boyfriend surprised her.

 

Just a simple party, her parents and close friends are the only one who are there in her house, so she let herself go wild. She is the first one who got drunk.

 

Mina, is still worried about Chaeyoung when the doorbell rang.

 

"I'll get it." Kang Daniel stood up and went to the door.

 

To their surprise, there stood A very drunk Wendy.

 

"Eyyyyy! What' uuuuuuuuup!" 

 

"What are you doing here?" He coldly asked.

 

She scoffed and tried to enter, but he stopped her.

 

"AISH! LET ME IN!" She tried to enter.

 

The commotion was heard inside the house so they followed Daniel to the door.

 

"Yah! Stop!" Wendy tried to enter.

 

"You're causing trouble! Where are your buddies!" Daniel looked outside to check if anyone was with her, causing Wendy to enter the house fully.

 

She went straight to the living room where jihyo is now slightly awake due to the commotion.

 

"My loooooove!" She tried to approach Jihyo but tzuyu stopped her.

 

"LET ME GOO!" She tried to escape but tzuyu grabbed her arm.

 

"What are you doing here." Sana

 

"You are not welcomed here." Nayeon.

 

Wendy scoffed. "And what? He's welcome?"

 

"Well He is Jihyo's so….. aw" Sana pinched Tzuyu.

 

"Aren't i Jihyo' too? Huh? AREN'T I!?" 

 

"You're drunk. Wendy. Just….. leave." Dahyun.

 

Daniel went beside Jihyo who were rubbing her temple.

 

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked.

 

"LET ME GO!" Wendy escaped Tzuyu's grip and went in front of the couple.

 

"STOP!" Jihyo was still rubbing her temples, then looked up. "What are you doing here."

 

Wendy stood frozen in front of them.

 

"Leave." Jihyo pointed at the door.

 

Wendy kneeled in front of her. "Can't i get another chance? Please jihyo. I lov-"

 

"We're done wendy! LEAVE!" Jihyo stood up too quickly that her dizziness striked. Daniel caught her and help her stand.

 

Wendy also stood up. Now crying. She took Jijyo's hand and begged. "Please Jihyo. I- I- Jihyo! I can't- I'm- It- Please! I don't want to lose you!"

 

"It's been months! Wendy! I have a boyfriend now! You should be thankful that i only avoided you after what you've done! Leave!"

 

"And what! You're tired of being with a girl so you chose to be with someone who has a !"

 

SLAP!

 

"LEAVE! I don't want to see your face, ever again." Jihyo sat down and rubbed her temple.

 

"You want water babe?" Daniel asked.

 

Wendy scoffed while she watch Daniel take care of jihyo.

 

"Wendy. You should leave." Mina asked nicely.

 

Wendy looked at her. "Oh! Isn't it Mina! Chaeyoung's girl!" 

 

Mina blinked.

 

Dahyun dragged wendy out but while they walk "Be careful mina! There are girls who are interested in your girl! ooooooh! Yeri' gonna go for your girl!" She giggled.

 

Irene was at their doorstep withe seulgi. Momo called them a while ago.

 

Irene apologized and left.

 

Mina was still buffled about what Wendy said. But she ignored it, she is still not with Chaeyoung that time so even if she is jealous, she still doesn't have the right to be.



 

Back to the present time

 

 

"Wow. Yeri?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I think their squad already knew. I just learned a few weeks later." Tzuyu.

"Well. I just learned yesterday. But I didn't know someone is coming with me…..and it's..Yeri…."

"Well you know now, and you definitely have to tell mina." Dahyun.

"And I still can't forgive her for what she' done to you!" Tzuyu.

"Hey! Don't do anything stupid!" Chaeyoung.

"What? Why would I do something stupid?" Tz

"Why don't you ask your high school self who poured mud in yeri's locker?" DH

"I..I…. She hurt you!" TZ

Chaeyoung smiled. "I'm fine now, Tzu. I have Mina now. 3 years of waiting, and i definitely won't waste it just because someone from my past came around." 

 

"We raised our cub well" Dahyun wiped a non existent tear.

"Shut up!" Ch

 

 They looked at each other, and when the other one snickered, all of them burst out laughing. Until they settled into a comfortable silence.

 

"I hate to bring this up. But. I'm glad you're back. From…….." Tzuyu gulped.

"I'm still not okay Tzu. I still need time. But I am definitely better now." Chaeyoung smiled.

"I hate seeing you like that." DH

 

Chaeyoung just smiled. She then stood up

 

"Well. I still have a lot of things to do! And here are the things I need you two for!"

 

Chaeyoung told them her plan for the day and asked for their help to set some things up..

She spent the rest of the day, texting people she needed.

 

Around 7, she went home and met her girl for dinner.

 

She just listened to her mother and Mina talk, chiming in from time to time.

 

'Goodnight, baby. See you tomorrow.' 

She bid her lover goodbye and peck her lips.



 

She slumped on her bed, tired. 



 

She woke up from her alarm.

 

Today's the day. 

 

She got up and stretched. She prepared herself physically and mentally.

 

"Mom. Don't forget that thing later. Please?"

 

"Sure honey. Just make sure you both will appear on time!" 

 

She kissed her Mom on the cheek.

 

"We will. Bye Mom! See you later."

 

She drove to mina's house.

 

She breath deeply. Nervously rang the buzzer.

 

A sleepy old man opened the door.

 

"Uhm….. uh…. go- good morning. Mr- Uncle." She bowed.

Mr. Myoui chuckled. "Why so nervous? Come in. She's still preparing upstairs."

 

He led Chaeyoung to the living room and went back to his own room to continue his beauty rest.

 

She was nervous. Stiff. Whatever you call it, but she was sweating and shuffling on her seat.

 

"Oh. You're here!" A small, angelic voice broke her thinking.

 

She looked at the beautiful princess descending down the stairs.

She was definitely drooling. completely different persona from before.

 

"Hi!" Mina showed her gummy smile. Completely excited to see the cub.

"H-Hi." Chaeyoung replied. She feels like the air suddenly got thinner. Mina definitely took her breath away.

 

She coughed to compose herself.

 

"Happy Birthday. Princess." She took her hand and kissed it.

 

Mina giggled. Oh, How much she live those sound.

 

"Thank you." Mina kissed her cheeks, causing her to get flustered.

 

The things Mina does to her.

 

She showed her best smile.

 

"Are you ready for the best birthday of your life?"

 

 

--------------------------------

I think you all can already guess the next problem.... anyway, Heres another short update for yall.