Chapter 9

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 9

 

“What if I want us to date, unnie?”

“Let’s make it official,” Sakura said with much conviction.

Eunbi looked at the younger girl, her expression was serious, and she knows that she was indeed meant what she just said. For a while she froze, she didn’t know what to do, other than just looking into her eyes. She wanted to agree to it so much. It’s clear how they felt for each other.

Though Sakura never said it, Eunbi knows how she feels for her. It was shown in everything she does, the way she looks at her, the way she touches her, even the way she’s kissing her is different now.

Yes, Sakura. Let’s make it real.

“No,” Eunbi said aloud. There was no explanation, just a plain rejection.

Sakura was stunned for a while.

“But I really like you, unnie.”

Sakura struggled, but she continues, “U-Unnie, I fell in-

She paused.

“Maybe I shouldn’t say it.”

Eunbi pulled away from her and sat up straight. Her expression turned serious.

“Yes, you shouldn’t. We don’t talk about our feelings, Kkura.”

Suddenly the mood turned awkward between them. It was already 15 minutes past 11pm, and the members are either already asleep or busy chatting non-stop about their exiting day earlier.

The younger girl glanced at the leader, studying her expression. Eunbi was staring at the sky, her face calm, but Sakura noticed her slightly furrowed brows. The leader brought the can of Sprite to and took a sip.

Sakura bit her lip, trying to contain her emotions. Her heart sunk, but she knows that she was crossing the line. She shouldn’t have expecting more in this thing they have. That’s why they have boundaries. She should just be content of being her practice girlfriend.

She took a deep breath and faked a smile.

“Hey, do you want to go somewhere and make out?” Sakura asked suddenly.

Eunbi almost snorted out Sprite when she heard Sakura’s suggestion. She put a hand over and turned to look at the Japanese girl. Sakura was grinning at her.

“Now that sounds more like you,” said Eunbi, wiping the Sprite around her lips.

Sakura leaned closer, but Eunbi didn’t avoid her at all. She waited for Sakura to come close until their noses touching.

“So, what do you say? I noticed there’s a laundry room inside. It’s secluded, with a door,” Sakura said with a smirk. Her breath smells like Coke.

“Ugh, your breath smells and you want to make out with me?”

“W-What?”

“I don’t like Coke.”

“Ehh?”

Eunbi smiled cheekily, “Drink a can of Sprite, then I’ll consider it.”

 

**

 

The laundry room was indeed secluded. It was a small room near the kitchen of their rented NY house. Eunbi was sitting on the washing machine, while Sakura was standing before her. The Japanese had chugged a can of Sprite before meeting the leader in the laundry room. Eunbi leaned close to smell her breath and smiled in satisfaction.

“Good girl,” she whispered.

They looked at each other, and Sakura leaned closer until she was touching Eunbi’s legs. The older girl spread her legs and Sakura moved in, closer to her body. The older girl reached for the younger’s face, and pushed her chin up so that she was tilting her head up, facing her. She smiled and put both hands on the side of her face, and then ran them slowly down her neck. Sakura ran her hands on Eunbi’s thighs, making the older girl shivers. Eunbi leaned down and gave Sakura a soft peck on her lips, and then cheekily pulled away, making the younger girl groaned in frustration. She stood on her toes so that she could reach the leader’s lips, capturing them again. Eunbi smiled into the kiss, and wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s neck. Sakura pulled away from her lips and moved onto her neck.

“Hmm, baby…” the older murmured.

They continue to kiss, hoping to forget about their conversation by the pool, one kiss at a time.

She wrapped her legs around Sakura’s waist and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her closer. The younger girl kissed her collarbone, her neck and then her ear. She nibbled her earlobe lightly.

“You’re so y, unnie. You’re driving me crazy,” Sakura whispered to her ear.

Suddenly, they heard the rustle on the door.

Someone was trying to turn the doorknob.

But it was locked. They learnt from their mistakes the last time and remember to lock the door. They both froze in their positions.

“Hey, why is this door locked?” a voice was heard from outside.

Eunbi straightened up, “Someone is outside?”

“It’s okay, I’ve locked the door,” Sakura replied as she continues to caresses Eunbi’s thighs.

“Miyeon unnie! This door is locked!” shouted a voice.

“Do you have the keys?”

“I-It’s Yuri and Hitomi! And they’re calling the manager!” Eunbi said, panicked.

She pushed Sakura away and climbed down from the washing machine. She straightened down her hair and clothes while Sakura stood there, dumbfounded. Eunbi walked to the younger girl and fixed her messy hair, even though she was the one who caused it earlier.

“Unnie, what are we going to do?”

“Act normal!”

“Normal?”

“I’m going to open the door, so act normal!”

“How normal is normal?”

Eunbi didn’t answer her and she opened the door from inside. She was greeted with their manager, Miyeon.

“Ah Miyeon unnie! What’s up?” Eunbi greeted, with her voice a little too loud.

Yuri and Hitomi who was standing behind their manager, were startled with her voice.

“These kids want to wash some clothes but the door is locked. What are you doing in there? With the door locked?”

Eunbi gasped, “Oh it was locked?? I didn’t know. It must’ve been locked by accident.”

“Yes,” said a voice from behind Eunbi.

Miyeon leaned closer and saw another girl inside the room, Sakura. She was leaning her back against the washing machine, her arms crossed and was grinning at her. It was a little unusual.

“Sakura? What are you doing here with Eunbi?”

Eunbi gulped, “Oh, we were just checking these washing machines. They are different models from those we have in Korea and Japan, right, Kkura?”

Sakura nodded, “These are American washing machines. Yabai.”

Miyeon eyed them suspiciously.

Eunbi suddenly yawns, “You kids can use them now. I’m just gonna go to bed. It’s been a long day, huh?”

Sakura nodded, “Yes. I’m tired, unnie. I’m going to join you and sleep too, I-I mean in my own room with Nako, Chaeyeon and Yuri…”

They both exited the room and went their separate ways. The manager watched them until they are out of their sight.

“Don’t you think there’s something weird about them both?” she asked to Yuri and Hitomi.

Yuri shrugs, “Nah. They are never normal to begin with.”

 

 

**

 

When Sakura went inside her room, and it was already dark. Nako was sleeping soundly on the bed, with the blanket covering her small body. Sakura walked to her bed and sat at the edge of it while calming herself down. She put a hand over her chest and feels the pounding of her heart. Her heart was beating fast after the nerve-wrecking incident earlier. They were almost caught.

She put a hand on her face and closed her eyes. Suddenly a smile crept up on her face.

She knew she should worry about their dangerous secret affair, but the only thing that popped up on her mind was HER lips. Eunbi’s luscious lips. She could still feel her tender kisses, the way she moves and the way she touches her, the sensations she felt when she ran her hands in her hair, and when she caresses her skin.

She gulped and opened her eyes.

She’s way in too deep.

She knows she shouldn’t but she’s too far gone. It may begin with her lusting over her, it was an infatuation but now it’s much more than that.

When they agreed to be ‘kissing buddies’ they have listed out the rules for this affair.

No , no fling with others but also no falling in love with each other.

Sakura knows she is in trouble. It’s not rule number one that jeopardizes their deal, but it’s actually rule number three.

She loves her.

She’s in love with the leader.

 

**

 

The girls headed back to Seoul after their successful performance in New York. They had to went through another long hours’ flight and they spent most of the time sleeping on their seats. The managers had told them to get some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter