Chapter 8

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 8

 

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Hey, Saku-

Sakura huffed and walked to the lavatory. She entered it and then peeked at Eunbi from the door, pouting.

The older girl swallowed hard. How could I say no to such offer? She’s just a weak human being after all. She stood up and glanced around the other passengers. Everyone was either sleeping or focused on doing their own thing. She casually walked to the small cubicle, and gently knocked on the door.

Sakura opened it and pulled her in, quickly closing the door. It was really small inside, and for two people being in there, there isn’t any space left. The Japanese girl didn’t waste time and she lunged forward to kiss the leader. Eunbi was pushed against the door, her lips smashed against Sakura’s, the sweetness of her lips and her roughness throwing her over the edge. The older girl wrapped her arms around her partner’s neck, and pulled her forward to deepen the kiss. Sakura’s tongue was tracing her lips, asking for entrance. Eunbi parted slightly and let her in. Their tongues met and the pleasure intensified. One of Sakura’s hand was deeply buried in her hair, steadying her as they kiss, while the other hand was wildly roaming on her back, sneaking under her shirt. She ran her hand on the older girl’s skin, bravely tracing her way up.

Eunbi shivered upon her touches, and she pulled away from the kiss. She went on to kiss her cheek and then moved to her favorite part of Sakura’s face, her jaw. She gently on her sharp jawline, as Sakura’s head was thrown back, getting weaker with her teases. Eunbi kissed her chin, and then went to her neck to leave more kisses.

Sakura’s hand that was under her shirt had reached her shoulders. She captured Eunbi’s lips again, and kissed her passionately, like she had never kissed before. Her hand traced her stomach, and her shirt was pulled upwards. The younger girl cupped her left with her hand and gave her a gentle squeeze. Eunbi let out a moan, and it made Sakura wants her even more.

Sakura locked one leg around the older girl’s waist, pulling her so close until there’s no more space in between them.

Eunbi was fading in and out and she was getting weaker by lust. But she gathered her last bit of sanity to pulled away from Sakura and put an arm between them.

Eunbi sighed, “B-Baby, let’s stop now.”

Sakura was clearly devastated, it was written all over her face, but she still obeyed the leader. Eunbi cupped the younger girl’s face.

“I guess that’s enough kisses. Can you get some sleep now? We’ll have a day ahead of us as soon as we land, you know?”

“But I want more of you. I can’t get enough,” Sakura said sadly.

Eunbi forced a smile, “It’s not part of the deal, remember? We’re just kissing buddies. Nothing more than that.”

“We’re not… dating.”

 

**

 

They managed to finish their show successfully in KCON New York.

There were a lot of fans who came just to see them from all over the country. The management moved their accommodation from the hotel rooms to a house, where all of them are going to stay for 2 more days. Sakura get one of the bigger room in the house and she stays with Nako, Chaeyeon and Yuri. Chaewon and Minjoo insisted on sharing a room, and begged Eunbi to let them do so. Eunbi said it would be a secret only within them. The leader was sharing room with Yena, Hitomi and the baby. She acted as casual as possible with Sakura when she was with the others. Yujin was too excited with their off day ahead and jumping around like a puppy, dragging Hyewon along. She probably had forgotten about their secret. Eunbi felt relieved.

“Miyeon unnie, I heard there’s an Aladdin musical playing in the Broadway theatre today!” Sakura gushed to the manager that early morning.

The manager looked at her, amused.

“Oh really?”

Sakura smiled widely, “Is there any chance if I could go there and watch? Like, can you help me get the tickets? I REALLY REALLY REALLY like Aladdin and Broadway musicals!”

The other members who were gathering in the living room overheard them.

Yujin walked over to them, “Aladdin musical? That’s amazing.”

Sakura turned to look at Yujin and grabbed her hands, “Right?!! Help me convince them to get tickets for me, Yujin!”

Yujin smirked, “Why should I help you with that?”

Sakura smiled, “Because you’re the cutest and my favourite member and I love you.”

The younger girl laughed and then she leaned closer to her ear.

“I thought Eunbi unnie is your favourite,” she whispered.

Sakura smacked Yujin’s arm, and she laughed even more.

“What’s the fuss?” asked a voice.

They turned around and saw the stern looking staff member, Jenny. Sakura gulped. She nudged Yujin to help her speak. But Yujin was as stunned as her.

“Sakura wants to watch Aladdin musical. She asked us if we could get her tickets,” said Manager Miyeon.

Jenny looked at the Japanese girl and sighed.

“I don’t think we can get tickets that easily, Sakura. Plus, we don’t have a lot of time. We only have limited hours to spare.”

Sakura pouted, “The musical is just 2 hours! It won’t be that long. I will still have time to shop with the others.”

Jenny shook her head, “No.”

 

**

 

Sakura was sulking the whole morning. They had simple breakfast together inside the house before leaving for shopping and sightseeing. The word had spread among the members about Sakura’s request to watch the musical but there’s not much they can do. Chaeyeon and Yena tried talking to the staff but they said that there’s time constraint and also because the tickets were already sold out.

Eunbi glanced over at Sakura across the table. The younger girl was poking into her sandwich half-heartedly, clearly not having the appetite because of Aladdin.

Eunbi sighed. It hurts seeing Sakura sulking like that.

 

**

 

“Kyu oppa, you know that you’re our favorite staff, right?” Eunbi said to their logistics staff, Kyu.

They were outside of the house. He was busy arranging the transport for the girls when Eunbi suddenly came to approach him.

“Really?”

Eunbi nodded, “Of course! You’re tall and handsome, you’re well-built and even your girlfriend is hot. You’re admirable. You’re good at managing us too.”

He looked at her weirdly, “What is it that you want, Eunbi? Just tell me.”

“I’m just praising you without any hidden intentions whatsoever,” Eunbi said with a shrug.

“As if I would believe that. Chaewon called me fat just the other day,” he replied.

Eunbi snorted, “She said that? Chaewon?”

He chuckled and nodded.

“She’s just pissed off that she had to move dorm. She don’t actually mean that.”

“Oh she meant it. I mean, she’s not wrong. I really got to cut down on my carb intake,” he said, poking at his own stomach.

The leader laughed.

“So, what is it? You’re here to ask me for a favor, right?” he asked with a smirk.

Eunbi bit her lip, “Well, Sakura really wants to watch the Aladdin musical. There’s a show this afternoon. Is it possible for her to go?”

“I heard from Jenny about Sakura sulking about this. Is she still sulking?”

Eunbi nodded, “She really likes musicals, and Aladdin. She won’t shut up about it. I feel really bad for her, I wish I could do something about it. But I’m just a powerless IZ*ONE leader. I can’t even speak English that well to try and find tickets for her.”

She looked at him with her pleading eyes, “But you can. You can speak English fluently. You lived and studied in NY for years, I bet you know someone who can help. Can you help her, please?”

“What? Me?”

“Pleaseeeee.”

Eunbi was still looking at him with her most pitiful expression. Her eyes were glistening under the sun, her hands clasped together as if she was praying. He fell for it.

He sighed, “Fine.”

Eunbi’s face lit up and she clapped her hands together.

“Thank you oppa!”

“I may know some people who could get tickets. But Eunbi?”

“Hmm?”

“You care about Sakura, huh?” he asked with a smirk.

Eunbi’s face turned red immediately and she looked away.

“W-Well, she’s an IZ*ONE member and I care about everyone in this group. She’s an important member too, and as a leader I care-

“Alright then, no need to write a whole essay about it,” he cuts in.

Eunbi chuckled nervously.

“I get it, you guys are young. I noticed the chemistry between you two. She’s really softens up around you lately.”

“I-I don’t get what you mean.”

He smiles, “Oh, you know what I mean. Just, don’t get caught. Okay?”

 

**

 

Sakura was ecstatic when Kyu came and handed her two tickets for Aladdin musical. Jenny wasn’t pleased with him spoiling the members, but he convinced her that it won’t disrupt the girls’ schedule.

“There’s two tickets! So I can bring someone with me?” Sakura said, excitedly.

Kyu nodded, “Yeah. Bring your girlfriend with you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter