Chapter 35

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 35

 

“Sakura, can you move closer to Eunbi?” asked the photographer as he was holding the camera.

Sakura nods and she takes another step closer to the leader, closing the gap between them.

Eunbi held her breath.

The Japanese girl was so close to her, their chests were slightly touching. As she was still in daze, suddenly Sakura reached out her right hand and held grazed over her neck.

“W-What are you doing?” she asked, hushed.

Sakura looked at her with her bright, round eyes, confused.

“What else do you think? I’m posing for the camera.”

Eunbi looked at the younger girl, and slowly she remembered where she was. They are in a studio for a photoshoot with the whole group. It is for a Japanese magazine, She Three. The whole group are going to be on the cover for their December issue.

“That’s perfect! Keep doing that, Sakura!” shouted the photographer, excited.

Sakura then put her other hand on Eunbi’s bare shoulder, and inched her face closer to hers. The older girl slowly got her mind snapped back into reality and turned her head to the camera, posing along with Sakura. She kept her serious expression, matching the younger girl.

“Oh, you two are killing it!” said the magazine representative who was also present there.

Sakura grazed her fingers along Eunbi’s jaw, sending shivers along the older girl’s spine. Only god knows how Eunbi was feeling at the time. She hasn’t been this intimate with Sakura for some time, and she can’t believe that she’s getting butterflies in the middle of a photoshoot. If it wasn’t for the staff and members present, she probably would have grabbed Sakura’s face and kissed her lips.

Just the thought of kissing Sakura’s lips is too much to bear.

“Okay that’s it for you both! Thank you girls!” said the photographer, smiling with satisfaction.

Sakura pulled her hands away from Eunbi’s face and took a few steps back, much to Eunbi’s dismay. She did not want her to let her go. Why can’t they just continue the shoot more? She thought.

The Japanese girl smiled and bowed to the staff, “Thank you!”

“No, thank you to you both, actually. You both look really great together, that strong chemistry and visual emitted from you guys almost broke my camera,” he replied jokingly.

Sakura chuckled, “Oh really?”

“Yes, you two would make an explosive couple,” the representative chimed in with a smile.

Eunbi stiffened up at her words and she laughed nervously, “What couple? Haha.”

Their manager, Jenny who overheard that cleared .

“They’re idols.”

“I’m just joking, obviously,” she quickly adds.

Sakura smiled at them and then left, mumbling, “I gotta hurry, I paused my game...”

The older girl looked at her back as she was scurrying away in a hurry.

She scoffed, “She paused her game… and that’s on her mind the entire time??”

 

**

 

Sakura sat close to Yena as her friend was playing a game on the PC.

Yena and Hyewon had invited her over to stay and play games together. Lately Sakura has gotten even closer to them both, especially with Hyewon who will not stop bothering her, any chance she got. And because of that, she’s hanging out at their dorm more often.

“Wow, you can do that??” the Japanese girl exclaimed in wonder.

Her eyes were widen as she was staring at the computer screen. Yena was playing a Korean based mmorpg game called MapleStory. It’s her first time watching the gameplay, since she’s not really into this kind of game and everything seems fascinating to her. Yena just started playing it and she is still at the low level.

“Yena, you have to try and level up!” said Eunbi who was standing behind Sakura.

Sakura glanced at the leader, a bit surprised because she had no idea since when she was there. She glanced at the bed and saw Hyewon talking into the phone screen.

“What is Hyewon doing?” she asked, confused.

“Oh, she’s just doing a vlive broadcast,” replied Eunbi casually.

Sakura chuckled, “Really? But we’re so noisy here!”

The older girl shrugged and sat next to Sakura.

“As if wizones didn’t know how chaotic we are,” she added with a smile.

It was Eunbi’s charming gummy smile that made her heart weak every time.

Sakura looked away casually and cleared , “You’re right.”

“Ahh Yena, you can’t keep falling down!” Eunbi whined.

“I’m trying unnie,” Yena replied with a mumble.

Eunbi turned to look at Sakura, “Kkura-ya, have you played maple before? It’s a really fun game. I used to play it every day when I was in school.”

“Oh, I only know about it from you guys. Never played it before though.”

Eunbi’s eyes lit up, “Let’s play the game Kkura. Play with me.”

Sakura shook her head, “Ah, I’m not into mmorpg games, plus it requires money.”

“You can just play it for free. You only need money for items and clothes.”

“I don’t know… it’s just not my kind of game, unnie. But you can play with Yena.”

Eunbi bit her lip and looked away. Sakura gulped. She knows that the older girl was sulking. She’s not sure why Eunbi has been trying to be more friendly with her. The other day, she was asking her for anime recommendations. They ended up talking about Fullmetal Alchemist for half an hour. The leader even offered her to watch the anime together, which Sakura also declined with some excuses she came up.

“Ahhh so many wizones came to help me!” Yena exclaimed.

Suddenly Hyewon came over to them and showed Yena’s screen to wizones, where she’s having a fanmeeting in the MapleStory realm with the other wizones in the game. This has distracted Eunbi, which Sakura was so thankful for. The leader had proceeded to bother Hyewon, asking her to install the game into her laptop. Hyewon declined her, of course.

And then Eunbi ended up sulking again.

Sakura steals a few glances at her, watching her pouting her lips like a kid who had no one to play with. Eunbi looked adorable, and Sakura wished she could go next to her and keep the older girl entertained. They can watch any anime she wants and play any games she wants too.

But she can’t do that. Not anymore.

 

**

 

"Where are you guys going?" asked Eunbi to the two girls who lived in the same down as her.

It was evening, Minju and Chaewon were all dressed up as they were heading to the door. Chaewon linked her arms with Minju and smiled.

"What else does it look like? We're going on date," she replied cheekily.

Eunbi's face grimaced and she looked away, "Why did I even ask."

"Aren't you going anywhere today unnie? We got a few days off for the New Year; you can't just stay at the dorm, right?" Minju asked innocently.

 

Eunbi glared at her, "Of course not! My phone is about to blow up with my friends asking me out, I'll be going out soon too. You think I don't have plans just because I'm single?"

Minju gulped, "I didn't mean that unnie-

"Ya, why are you taking it out on my Min? Just go the other dorm and hang out there, I know that's what you want to do," Chaewon retorted.

The older girl scoffed, "W-When did I said I want to go there?"

Chaewon smirked, "Chaeyeon went home to her family for a few days so you know...

Eunbi scoffed again, "I don't know what you're talking about!”

She grabbed her handbag and jacket hastily, “I'm gonna go now, my friends are waiting for me at a party!"

And then walked out the door, leaving the two girls alone.

 

 

**

 

Eunbi took out her phone from her pocket, texting one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter