Chapter 16

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunbi couldn’t sleep a wink that night. Not when an angel was sleeping in her arms. Sakura was snuggling close to her chest; sleeping peacefully, and her breathing was so calming to Eunbi. The older girl her face, gently. The younger girl hummed and moved even closer into her arms.

The leader leaned closer and kissed her forehead.

“I love you so much, baby,” she whispered.

That stirred Sakura from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Eunbi watching her with her loving gaze.

“Unnie…”

“Yes, baby.”

“Why aren’t you sleeping?”

Sakura pushed herself up to her eye level and reached for her girlfriend’s face. She touched her cheek and caressed it gently.

“You must be tired, look there’s eye bags under your eyes,” she said, tracing her face with her fingers.

Eunbi held her hand.

“It’s okay, I can sleep on flight later. I don’t want to sleep now.”

“Why not?”

The older girl smiled, “I want to watch you sleep. You look beautiful even when you’re sleeping.”

Sakura grinned, “Was I sleeping with my eyes open again? I know I look ugly.”

Eunbi chuckled, “I helped you close them, don’t worry. You’re still beautiful nonetheless.”

The younger girl blushed, “You’re such a sweet talker. But still, get some sleep.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know when will we have the opportunity like this again. Just spending private time together in a room. We’ll be busy once we get back. The Japan concerts preparations, Vampire promos, we’ll be spending a lot of time in Japan and I won’t be able to cuddle with you at night. I just want to make the most of it now.”

Sakura’s gaze softens as she heard her words. She brought their joined hands to and kissed the back of her hand.

“Okay unnie, I’ll stay awake with you.”

Eunbi smiled sweetly and leaned closer to give her a soft peck on her lips.

“I love you, Kkura-ya.”

“I really love you,” she repeated.

The older girl reached for her face and caressed her cheek softly.

“I literally put my heart in your hands, Kkura. I gave you all of me, and I’ve fallen so deep for you.”

Sakura looked at the older girl and she could feel the sincerity of her every word. Her heart and soul was touched, and her eyes were slowly getting misty.

Eunbi smiled weakly, “I have no idea what I would do if… one day we fell apart.”

“Unnie…”

“There’s still a long way to go for us, and I’m pretty sure it won’t be easy. I want us to stay like this forever but I’m not naïve. Anything could happen from now on, maybe one day you won’t love me anymore, or maybe we’ll both realize that it won’t work-

Sakura leaned forward and captured her lips, silencing the older girl.

“Don’t say those things.”

“I love you, unnie. A lot more than you think.”

She sighed, “I can’t promise you that it’ll be smooth sailing but-

“I promise you that I will do anything in my power to make us work. I’ll do anything I could, to keep you next to me. We’re each other’s first, and we’ll be each other’s last.”

Eunbi was staring at her, with her lips curled down, as if she was trying to stop herself from crying.

“So don’t worry about a thing, okay? I’ll protect us.”

Sakura pressed her lips on the older girl again, kissing her softly. She pulled away and put their foreheads together.

“I love you, Eunchan,” she whispered.

 

**

 

Eunbi left Sakura’s room around 5 in the morning to pack her things before flying back to Seoul. She was supposed to be roomed together with Chaeyeon, but Hyewon offered to switch rooms so that Eunbi could get some ‘y time’. She really did say ‘y time’.

When the leader opened the door with her card key, she was greeted with the sight of two bodies on the bed. Chaeyeon was comfortably spooning Hyewon in her arms, and they looked like a natural couple. Eunbi begin to wonder if Hyewon referred the ‘y time’ to herself.

“Do we have another dating couple here?” asked Eunbi, aloud.

Chaeyeon slowly stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes.

“Oh unnie, you’re back?”

Eunbi walked over to her luggage and smirked, “Am I interrupting you two?”

“Us?”

Chaeyeon realized that she was embracing Hyewon in her arms. She immediately sat up straight and pushed the older girl harshly.

“I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT HAPPENED!”

Hyewon groaned, “Baby why are you so loud in the morning?”

Chaeyeon gasped, “DON’T CALL ME BABY!”

Hyewon rubbed her eyes, “Then should I call you honey? Chaehoney?”

Eunbi snorted, “I didn’t know you guys are dating.”

“We’re not dating!” Chaeyeon said, disgusted.

“You were so gentle to me last night, Chae.”

“Nothing happened last night!”

“How could you,” Hyewon said, hugging herself with her arms.

Chaeyeon scoffed, “Stop acting like I did something to you! Nothing happened!”

Hyewon leaned closer to her face and smirked, “For now. But it will eventually.”

Chaeyeon gasped, “What is that supposed to mean?!”

Eunbi chuckled as she put her clothes in the laundry bag, “Okay girls hurry up, we have a flight to catch.”

Hyewon grinned as she climbed down from the bed, leaving the confused Chaeyeon there.

“Eunbi unnie, you looked… tired. You didn’t sleep at all, huh?” asked Hyewon.

Eunbi’s face turned red but she kept her cool, “J-Just go back to your room and wash up.”

“Fine. I’ll ask Kkura then,” she said with a wink.

Eunbi grunted, “Just go Kwangbae!”

 

**

 

“Our lovely Joyul,” Eunbi called.

Juri came to her to get her boarding pass for their flight. Eunbi was distributing the passes to her members while they were gathering at the hotel lobby. The managers were busy with arranging their transport and getting their bags into a van.

“Our cutie Hiichan,” she called.

“My little joy, Nako-chan.”

“Our fairy, Chaewon.”

“Our pretty Minju.”

“Ahn Yujin.”

Yujin came to take her pass with a dissatisfied look on her face.

“Ahn Yujin? Just Ahn Yujin? Nothing spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter