Chapter 23

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kkura-ya, come into my bed after you’ve finished washing up, okay?” said Eunbi.

“Okay unnie,” replied Sakura before she stepped into the bathroom in their dorm.

Eunbi was already lying down in her lower bunk, changed into her pink bunny pajamas with a phone in her hand. She was busy scrolling twitter for any eunbimail tags, there are hundreds of birthday messages from fans all around the world. She still hasn’t finished reading them.

Yena was also lying down in her bed, playing games on her phone. Hyewon was still packing her things to bring in her luggage on the floor. It was a tiring day for all of them, after a fanmeeting for the video game that they’re endorsing, they held a vlive to celebrate Eunbi’s birthday with fans. And yet they have to get on a flight the next day, to go to Thailand for KCON.

Sakura walked out of the bathroom after washing her face and changed into her sleepwear. She saw Yena playing her game and stopped to watch her. She was playing Mario Kart.

“You’re gonna lose, Yena!” Sakura said with a laugh.

Yena turned her body to the other side, “Ah I’m gonna win! I’m catching up now! Just watch me, Sakuchan!”

Sakura went to her side to watch her game. She laughed again, “You’re at the last place and it’s the last lap! You’re not gonna win!”

Yena’s car arrived last, as expected. She put her phone down and sighed.

“You’re so bad at playing game for someone who play games a lot,” Sakura teased.

“Shut up Sakuchan! Just because I lost once, it doesn’t mean I can’t win! I’ll even beat you one day!”

Sakura giggled, “Oh really? You lost everytime we play together though.”

Yena scoffed, “It was on purpose! I lost on purpose! I let you win!”

She smacked Sakura with a pillow, and the Japanese girl walked away from her as she continues to laugh annoyingly. She went straight to Eunbi’s bed, where Eunbi was welcoming her with open arms.

“Come here, Kkura-ya,” she said, patting her side.

Sakura grinned happily and get on the bed, immediately lay beside her girlfriend. Eunbi snuggled into her embrace, wrapping her arms around the younger girl’s waist and held her close. Sakura hold the petite body in her arms, and kissed her forehead. She suddenly turned into a ball of fluff with Eunbi.

Yena rolled her eyes. She looked at Hyewon and her friend was cringing too.

The duck-like girl sighed, “I know that you guys trust us not to spill about you guys dating…

She paused and sat up straight on her bed.

She continued, “But I still hope you two can be a little considerate towards us, your roommates.”

Sakura and Eunbi turned to look at her.

“What are you talking about?” asked Sakura.

Yena sighed again, “I get that you two like to cuddle in bed, but could you please refrain from… making weird noises at night, because me and Hyewon would like to get some sleep.”

Sakura and Eunbi sat up straight, and their faces were red.

“We didn’t do anything weird though! We’re just… cuddling!” retorts Sakura, embarrassed.

Yena shook her head, “I don’t know what you guys did under the sheets there, but there’s definitely noises.”

Eunbi looked away with her cheeks flushed, “We don’t do… that with you guys around, so don’t have naughty thoughts! We were just talking and sleeping in here!”

Hyewon suddenly snorted, “Oh really? You guys don’t do that in this room?”

She turned around and looked at the red-faced couple.

“Don’t lie. I sleep in your upper bed, unnie. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought there was an earthquake happening,” she said with a straight face.

Sakura and Eunbi was speechless.

 

 

**

 

“Why do they get to do the makeup and hair first? It’s not fair,” said Yujin with a pout.

“We have someplace to go, okay? Just wait for your turn, daengdaeng,” replied Yena with a smirk.

The girls were gathered at the salon that morning, getting their hair and makeup ready before heading to the airport. They were going to depart to Thailand that evening, to attend KCON.

Eunbi had already finished her makeup and she stood up from the vanity chair. She glanced at Yena.

“I’ll wait for you outside, okay? Hurry up,” she said, as she took her bag from the table.

“Where are you guys going?” asked Wonyoung, rubbing her eyes with her fingers like a baby. She was still sleepy. She’s huddling close with Chaeyeon who was busy rolling her chin with a face roller.

“They’re going to visit the birthday cafes,” replied Sakura, before Eunbi could say anything.

She wasn’t even looking at them, she was busy with her phone, playing Mario Kart. But she’s alert to anything related to Eunbi. Though it was a simple gesture, Eunbi can’t help but smile. Her indifference yet caring attitude in public is quite charming.

“Okay unnie, let’s go!” said Yena as she walked to Eunbi’s side.

Eunbi walked passed Sakura’s chair and playfully ruffled her bobbed hair.

“Ahhh unnie, don’t.”

“Playing games again,” said Eunbi, teasing.

Sakura paused her game and looked at the leader, “Just go to the café, will you? You’re annoying.”

Eunbi gasped, “I’m annoying?? A-Are you telling me to leave?”

Sakura chuckled, “Yes, go away please.”

Yena rolled her eyes, “Stop being dramatic, you both. As if you two weren’t cuddling in bemmmf-

A hand quickly covered , stopping her from talking further. Yena’s eyes went wide when Eunbi finally let her go, and was looking at her with a scary expression. A smile crept up the leader’s face. Yena gulped.

“Yena-ya, let’s just go.”

 

**

 

"The cafés are so pretty! I'm so happy our fans making them for us. I always see other idols getting cafe event, but never thought I'll get one too one day," said Eunbi, smiling.

"I know right! And the food and drinks they serves are great too!" replied Yena.

Eunbi grinned as she patted a brown paper bag in her lap, "I took some muffins for Sakura."

Yena snorted, "Wow you're not even hiding it anymore."

"O-Only around people who knows, and I trust! Cut me some slack, it's not easy for us, you know."

"I know, I know, now don't get mad at me."

"I took some muffins for Yuri too, alright?"

Yena's face beamed and then she silently sips on her iced coffee. They were in the van with their manager, heading towards the company to re-group with other members before heading to the airport together.

"I can't wait for our new haircut. I heard some members are going to get some extreme transformations," Yena said.

"Oh yes, the stylist said they're giving me bangs."

"I heard they're gonna color your hair blue."

"Not me! Yujin is already blue!"

The car pulled up by the road and they went out together towards their company building's lobby. The staff were loading their luggage on the van. The other members were already gathered there, waiting for them. Eunbi was excited to give the muffins to Sakura. She was walking with long strides towards them.

"Oh they'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter