Chapter 15

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were on the plane enroute to Los Angeles to attend another KCON. It was another long flight for them and some of them claimed to be prepared for it. Yujin didn’t sleep at all just so that she could sleep comfortably on flight and defeat the jetlag. She was sitting next to Sakura in the Business Class seats, with the rest of the members and staff. They were seated at the last row, but the nearest to the lavatory and the air stewards. The rest of the girls were sitting upfront, including Eunbi.

“Kkura unnie, I’ll be defeating the time difference with ease this time. I’m gonna sleep on flight and wake up feeling fresh!” said Yujin, poking Sakura’s arm for attention.

Sakura glanced at the younger girl, pretended to be interested. She nodded lazily before glancing back at her phone screen.

Yujin chuckled, “Eyyy, Eunbi unnie is just a few seats away. Are you that disappointed to be seating with me?”

“Yeah.”

Yujin gasped, “H-How could you? Mom, how could you?”

That caught Sakura’s attention. She turned to her side and looked at the younger girl.

“What did you just called me?”

Yujin grinned, “Mom. You’re my mom.”

“But why am I suddenly your mom? When did I gave birth to you?”

“I want a mom in this group. Nako has Eunbi unnie, and Wonyoung had Chaeyeon unnie. How about me? You’ll be my mom. You’re the second eldest after all.”

Sakura chuckled, “Why me? Why not Kwangbae? You’re close with her too!”

“She’s not motherly at all! She ate my food! Unlike you Kkura unnie, you always buy me food-

“Because you blackmailed me.”

“You always cook me delicious food.”

“Also because you blackmailed me.”

“You took me to watch Aladdin musical!”

“I don’t really have a choice back then!”

Yujin shrugged, “Anyway, you’re my mom and there’s nothing you can do to change my mind.”

She crossed her arms defensively and pouted.

Sakura looked at the younger girl and the laughed, “Fine. I’m your mom then.”

The plane still hasn’t taken off but Yujin already fell asleep on her seat. Sakura smiled watching her newly adopted big daughter when she got a text on her phone.

‘I miss you baby’

‘I’m sitting next to Yena and she snores a lot.’

‘I want to sit next to you. I want to cuddle.’

Sakura can’t help but grin. Maybe a little too much, and her ears were turning red. She peeked at the aisle and saw Eunbi was watching her from her seat. The older girl was pouting. Sakura smiled and sneakily shoot a finger heart towards her girlfriend before the air stewardess making their rounds, thus blocking their views of each other.

Her phone beeped again.

“Please switch off your electronic device, ma’am. We’re about to take off,” said one of the air stewardess with a polite smile.

“Yes, I’m shutting it off now,” replied Sakura.

She checked the text before turning it off.

‘Let’s make out in the lavatory later ;)’

 

**

 

Sakura was restless.

It’s been almost five hours in the air and most people are already sleeping. Yujin was sleeping soundly beside her, her head rested comfortably on the pillow, looking like a puppy. She wanted to sleep too, but Eunbi was making her an irresistible offer earlier.

She was listening to the music; it was Charlie Puth’s Slow It Down. She really likes to listen to songs with lots of bass lately. The song was about a girl who can’t seem to slow down after meeting a guy she likes. And the guy felt like they’re moving too fast, even though they’re not exactly a match.

A smile crept up , thinking that it kind of like her relationship with Eunbi. The older girl kept asking them to take things slow, though it’s getting harder for her. But she still complies to her request. Maybe it’s her leader aura or something, but she automatically obeys her. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, thinking about their cuddle time the night before. Eunbi is becoming clingy since they became official. She’s asking for cuddles and affections almost every night, not that Sakura is complaining. She’s getting used to have Eunbi in her arms, and it’s almost hard for her to sleep without her around.

In some ways she’s grateful that everyone in her dorm already found out about their relationship, so that they don’t have to sneak around anymore, at least in the dorm. They were sharing a kiss just before they left the dorm that morning, in front of the door, even with the others watching them. They don’t even care about them anymore, as long as they get a hearty breakfast in the morning.

Her thoughts drifted away, with the image of Eunbi and her together, taking her to slumber land.

She fell asleep.

 

“Kkura-ya, wake up,” a voice called.

Sakura slowly opened her eyes, to the tapped on her shoulder and the sweet voice that keeps calling her name. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of clear eyes and a pair of luscious lips that was calling for a kiss.

“Unnie…” she called.

Eunbi was leaning towards her face, and she smells great.

“I’m sorry baby, were you sleeping?” she whispered.

Sakura smiled lazily and squinted her eyes a few times, “Yes, I was.”

“Sorry, maybe I shouldn’t wake you up,” Eunbi said, disappointed.

She was about to leave when Sakura grabbed her arm, “I’m awake now.”

Eunbi smiled widely and tucked her hair behind her left ear. She was looking so radiant in her red dress.

“Did you get my text?” she asked coyly.

Sakura smiled nodded, “I did.”

Eunbi leaned closer to her ear and whispered, “I’m going to the lavatory now, so you should come later, okay?”

Sakura ran her hand down her girlfriend’s arm to her hand and pulled it to . She kissed the back of her hand gently, making the older girl blushed.

“I’ll be there.”

 

Sakura kept her eyes on her girl until she was inside the lavatory. She didn’t want to make it too obvious, so she waited for a few minutes. She glanced at her managers and noticed that Kyu oppa was sleeping next to Jenny unnie. They were both sleeping. While Miyeon unnie seemed engrossed watching her movie. She took a deep breath and stood up from her seat. She walked carefully, trying to make her way towards the end of the aisle as casual as possible.

Suddenly Nako stood up from her seat and stepped into the aisle.

“Oh Sakuchan, where are you going?” she asked.

Sakura gulped, “Oh, I-I was just bored.”

Nako walked in front of her and stopped in front of the lavatory.

“I want to pee. I drank too much juice earlier,” she said.

“Oh I see,” replied Sakura awkwardly. She stood beside Nako.

“Do you want to use the restroom too?” she asked to the older girl.

Sakura cleared , “Yes! I drank a lot too. And it’s really cold in here.”

Nako tilted her head, “Isn’t there’s another lavatory that’s closer to your seat?”

Sakura gasped, “There is?? Wow, I guess I didn’t notice that.”

“Ah, this one is occupied,” Nako said.

Suddenly the door was opened, revealing Eunbi.

“Oh Nako-ya! What are you doing here? You’re so cute!” she said, cupping Nako’s face.

Nako looked at her blankly, “Unnie, if you’re done I want to use it too.”

“Of course! It’s all yours! Don’t flush the tissue inside the bowl though! Haha!”

Nako looked at her weirdly before closing the door.

The two adults outside looked at each other, and let out relieved sighs.

“I guess we have to postpone that,” said Sakura.

Eunbi pouted, “Okay.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter