Chapter 40

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 40

 

Another day of practicing for the 12 girls.

It was during break time and the girls were casually sits in groups and talk about their practice. Nako, Chaeyeon, Minju and Hitomi were sitting at a corner, chatting. Sakura was there too but she’s busy fiddling with her phone, not caring about their conversation.

Hitomi can’t stop gushing about someone.

“When she spreads her legs, she looks so y, it’s… insane. I admire her so much,” Nako said.

Minju nodded, “True, I saw you guys practicing earlier, and I have to say, even if I already have a girlfriend, she makes me… feel things sometimes. So dangerous.”

“She’s just y without even trying, what a… woman,” Chaeyeon chimed in.

Hitomi nodded in agreement, “It’s an honor for me to be performing this stage with her. The way she does the legs dance, sprawling on the floor like that-

Sakura caught bits and pieces of their conversation and got curious. She raised an eyebrow.

“Who are you guys talking about? Spreading legs? Dangerous woman?”

All four of them looked at her in unison.

“Who?” asked Sakura, puzzled.

Minju noticed someone approaching and she smiled, “Speaking of the devil…”

“Why are you guys still resting?” asked a stern voice.

Their leader, Eunbi was standing by with her arms crossed.

“Come on, gather up, we have to practice for the group stages.”

“Okay unnie,” they replied.

The girls stood up from the floor and dusted their pants. Sakura looked at the leader and she slowly piece the things together.

“Oh, you guys were talking about Eunbi unnie?”

Hitomi shrugged, “Yes, my y partner for the special stage.”

Sakura nods, “Oh, y partner-

She paused as a realization came to her. She grabbed Hitomi’s arm and stopped her in her tracks.

“Kkura unnie, what?”

“Hiichan, y-you were saying that she’s doing legs dance, with you?”

Hitomi nodded, “Yes.”

“What kind of legs dance?”

“You know, lying on the floor, spreading legs, y dance,” Hitomi replied casually.

Sakura looked at her, speechless. Her face had turned pale.

“Are you okay unnie? You look pale,” Hitomi asked.

“I-I’m okay-

Suddenly she was interrupted by Eunbi’s loud voice, “Yah Kkura, stop zoning out! We’re going to start now!”

Sakura nodded, “Yes u-unnie!”

She continued to dance but her mind was elsewhere, and because of that, she made a few mistakes. Eunbi scolded her a few times for the mistakes, and she heard the leader praised the members who did well.

Like Hitomi. She surely got praised a lot.

 

**

 

After the group practice, they’re going to do unit practice in the same building but different studios. Team Full Moon, which consists of Sakura, Chaeyeon and Minju are in the second floor, next to the studio where Seniorita/All Hands on Deck team, Eunbi and Hitomi.

Chaeyeon, Minju and Sakura are watching their previous video, trying to perfect their moves. But Sakura has a different thing in mind.

“Chaeyeon, don’t you think our stage is too tame? The song is y,” she asked suddenly.

The main dancer chuckled, “I think we already included a lot of y elements. You don’t think that’s enough?”

“Well, yes we do but… maybe we need something more intense?”

“Unnie, what do you mean by intense?” Minju asked with a chuckle.

“When I did Monster with Eunbi unnie, there was a part where she grabbed my shoulder, and that was really impactful,” Sakura reasoned.

Chaeyeon shrugged, “But that song itself is intense. Full Moon, even though the lyrics are y but the melodies are slow. We’re dancing with a fan as well; I don’t think we can just grab each other…”

“Maybe we should try first! And see how it’ll fit?”

Chaeyeon and Minju looked at each other.

“Come on, just a little adjustment won’t hurt.”

Chaeyeon nods, “Okay, let’s see what you have in mind. Minju, can you play the song?”

“Okay unnie.”

The music started playing.

Sakura looked at Chaeyeon, “Chaeyeon-ah, come closer to me.”

The dancer walked closer to her. They stood face to face as the music continues to play.

“So? What’s the intense moves you’re going to add?”

“Hmm, how about this?”

Sakura put her hand on Chaeyeon’s shoulder and then slowly ran her hand along her arm. As the music picks up, she swiftly leaned closer to the dancer’s face to put their foreheads together.

But she moves to fast. So instead of them putting their foreheads together, Sakura ended up head-butting the poor dancer.

“AHHHH!” Chaeyeon screamed as she was pushed back from the impact.

It was worse for the lighter Sakura. She fell on her .

“OWWWW!” she screamed.

Minju looked at both of her injured members, panicked.

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, ARE YOU TWO OKAY?!”

“THAT WAS A LOUD THUD!”

Both of them were in pain.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a smiley Eunbi, “Hi guys, just checking-

Minju quickly come to her and grabbed her arm, “UNNIE! UNNIE! HELP THEM!”

She looked at the panicked Minju and then to the two girls rubbing their foreheads on the floor.

Sakura’s eyes met Eunbi’s and she pouted, “Unnie…”

Eunbi gasped, “WHAT HAPPENED??”

She rushed to Sakura’s side immediately and held her chin to take a closer look.

“What did you guys do?? Are you two fighting??”

Chaeyeon scoffed, “Sakura wanted to add an IMPACTFUL y choreo!”

“I-It wasn’t supposed to be like this!” Sakura retorted.

Eunbi sighed and looked at both Sakura and Chaeyeon, “I’ve told you not to play around and take care of yourself!”

Sakura mumbled, “But I wasn’t playing around-

Eunbi glared at her, “The concert is coming up and you guys can’t show up with bruises! Minju, tell the managers and ask them for some ice.”

Minju nodded, “O-Okay unnie!”

 

**

 

Sakura kept mum the entire time.

She had her head rested on Eunbi’s lap, as the older girl was pressing an ice pack on her forehead. They were on the sofa in the studio. Their practice for that day had to be halted for a while. Chaeyeon was sitting on another sofa, pressing the ice pack to her forehead with Hyewon’s help. She watched Sakura who, even though injured, smiling blissfully on the leader’s lap. She can’t help but silently cursing her best friend who caused all this.

The leader was nagging at her nonstop but Sakura can’t hear a thing. The feeling of being nursed by her girlfriend the best.

“What were you thinking, Kkura-ya?” Eunbi asked again.

Sakura bit her lip.

“You can’t just head- Chaeyeon randomly, she doesn’t deserve this.”

Eunbi adds, “If you’re head-butting Yena or Yujin, that would be understandable…”

Sakura laughed.

Eunbi smiled, “Now, will you explain to me why you’re doing this?”

Sakura gulped, “Well, I heard about your performance with Hiichan… and how y it is, so…”

Eunbi chuckled, “What?”

“I just thought I should make our performance y too…”

Chaeyeon scoffed, “Ah, so she was jealous!”

Hyewon nods, “Her jealousy is a disease at this point.”

“I-I’m not jealous!”

“She was jealous of Hiichan and Eunbi unnie and now she’s trying to make you jealous too, using me!” Chaeyeon added.

Sakura sat up straight, “T-That’s not what it is!”

Eunbi looked at her incredulously, “Why would you get jealous of me and Tomi??”

Sakura scoffed, “It’s Senorita! It’s a y song!”

“But still, Tomi? She’s a baby!”

“Legs dance? Spreading legs with her? I don’t think that’s baby things!”

Eunbi broke out laughing at the absurdity. Sakura looked at her, with her face turned red.

“What’s so funny? I have feelings-

Suddenly Eunbi grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back down on her lap. She put the ice pack on Sakura’s forehead again. Sakura gulped.

The leader looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter