Chapter 4

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 4

 

Kwon Eunbi and Miyawaki Sakura rules of Kissing Buddies.

This affair will end if one of the rules below are broken:

If they crossed the line and it leads to . If one of them likes another person. If one of them falls in love for the other.

 

“Why do we need rule no 1?” Sakura asked to Eunbi that morning.

It was 8.30 in the morning and they were waiting for their turn for makeup. They’re having a photoshoot for an advertisement that they’re currently endorsing, G-Market, a popular online shopping mall. Since they have 12 members, they had to take turns. 4 members had already finished with their makeup. Yuri was busy playing Yena’s Switch game while the older girl was sitting beside her, watching her play. Hyewon who was eating the snacks and Wonyoung who continued to sleep on the sofa with her finished makeup. 4 members are currently being worked on, which leaves Sakura and Eunbi on the waiting chair.

Sakura looked at the leader, still waiting for her answer.

“Because I don’t want us to cross the line,” Eunbi replied.

Sakura pouted, “Why should there be a line?”

“Because you said we’re just kissing buddies, Kkura. So, that’s just it. We just… kiss.”

Sakura huffed, “But still-

Eunbi shrugs, “Hey, if you’re not satisfied with the rules then you can forget about it.”

“Alright, fine. Keep no 1 then,” Sakura said, defeated.

 

After a few minutes, they were called for makeup.

The two of them being worked on at the same time and sat at the vanity table, side by side. Eunbi closed her eyes and let the makeup artist did her work, while Sakura can’t help but keep glancing at her. Their makeup artists stepped back from the table for a while and Sakura leaned closer to Eunbi.

“But what’s with no 2 and no 3? Are they necessary?” Sakura asked suddenly.

Eunbi groaned, “Yes.”

“Why?”

“If one of us like someone else then it’s only fair for us to stop.”

Sakura pursed her lips, “But no 3? What if I fell in love with you? Isn’t it only right for us to continue?”

Eunbi opened her eyes and looked at Sakura.

“If we fell in love with each other, we’ll get emotionally attached. We’ll end up dating and might even broke rule no 1. And when we date, that’s breaching the contract.”

She continues, “Breaching the contract means, jeopardizing IZ*ONE. Putting other members at risk. Risk of scandals, risk of early disbandment. And we don’t even have that much time together.”

Sakura gulped.

Eunbi sighs, “If you don’t want to do this, you can tell me right now. We can forget the whole thing.”

“But you have to stop trying to seduce me, seriously. I’m really weak when I’m with you.”

Sakura smiled hearing her last sentence. She looked at the older girl and she was also smiling at her.

“Fine. I won’t question the rules anymore.”

 

**

 

The girls had finished shooting for the day and now they are waiting to go home. There’s only one vanity table in the room and Chaewon and Minjoo were sitting there together, helping each other removing their makeup. The atmosphere was quite peaceful; Chaeyeon was dozing off with her head fell on Yena’s lap. Yena also had dozed off on the sofa. Hyewon was still eating, it was the snacks that she stole from Chaeyeon’s bag. Nako, Yujin, Yuri and Wonyoung were playing word games, using three languages, Korean, Japanese and English while Hitomi was studying at a corner. Sakura was sitting next to Hitomi, fiddling with her phone and helped her junior with her homework in between.

Eunbi glanced over at the 2kims. They were taking a long time and Eunbi had to use the mirror.

“Are you two done yet? I need to remove my makeup,” she said to the girls.

Chaewon smiled sheepishly, “Not yet, unnie. I’m still working on Minjoo.”

Eunbi snorts, “Of course.”

“I-I mean her makeup!” Chaewon said, nervous.

“Of course her makeup!” Eunbi said with a smirk.

She stood up and looked over the kids.

“Who wants to go to the washroom with me? I think I’m just gonna use the mirror there,” she said.

All of the members avoided her gaze, as usual.

“Kwangbae, come with me,” she said with her gentle voice.

Hyewon looked at her, full.

“Unnnieimmmmegings,” she replied, with pieces of the cookies puffed out from .

Eunbi sighed.

“I’ll go with you, unnie,” said Sakura suddenly.

She stood up and grabbed a bag.

Eunbi gulped, “Y-You?”

Sakura nods, “I need to remove my makeup too. Especially this lipstick. It is hard to get off. I need use some remover.”

Eunbi looked at her blankly and Sakura was keeping a straight face. She looks so innocent, but Eunbi knows what is on her mind. She could use some help with removing her lipstick too.

“Alright, come on Kkura.”

 

**

 

Eunbi wiped the tissue dabbed with makeup remover on her cheeks. She was standing in front of the mirror in the washroom. They were wearing thick makeup for the shooting earlier, and it was a little hard to remove.

“Unnie, the lipstick is really hard to get off,” Sakura whined.

The leader glanced at her Japanese member and saw her pouting.

“It’s not that hard. You can just wipe it off with the tissue. I just did it,” she replied.

Sakura smirked, “Can you help me? Unnie?”

“What?”

“Remove my lipstick.”

Eunbi looked at the younger girl who clearly having ulterior motives. She won’t deny that this had crossed her mind too. She smiled and walked over to her.

“How do you want me to remove it?”

“With your lips.”

Eunbi chuckled.

“We can kiss when we get home, Kkura-ya.”

“But you look so hot right now, unnie.”

“Hey, I look hot all the time,” Eunbi replied shamelessly.

Sakura laughed, “Ah, so that is why I want to kiss you all the time.”

Eunbi rolled her eyes and then reached for Sakura’s face. She held her cheeks with both hands and they gazed into each other’s eyes.

“I heard the lipstick is kiss-proof,” said the Japanese.

Eunbi’s eyes widen, “Oh really? Let’s put it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter