Chapter 38

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby I'm bored."

"Can you come over?" 

Eunbi texted to Sakura. 

She was lying on her bed, alone, and her roommate, Hyewon was taking the laundry out. They has just finished cleaning up their room and changed the bedsheet. The both of them have similar tastes when it comes to organizing room so it's been really convenient rooming with Hyewon. 

It's cleaning day at the dorm and Eunbi is tired. Tired of cleaning up, and also tired of yelling at the others so that they'll clean up. She got lost in Yujin's room once. That's how bad it is.

After a long day, she just wanted to be spoiled.

That's why she called for her girlfriend. 

But she didn't reply. 

She pouted and sulks. 

"Yah reply my texts, Sakura!" 

Minutes passed but there was still nothing. The only notifications she received was from the online shopping mall. 

Suddenly she heard noises outside the door. Her eyes widened as she heard that cute accented voice. 

"Kkura is here??" 

She jumped out of bed and rushed out the door.

And then she saw her, her girlfriend, Sakura. 

She was wearing her usual oversize white t-shirt and plaid pants, looking comfortable, and cuddly.

"Oh hi unnie!" Sakura greeted with a grin. 

Eunbi could feel her heart jumping. She wanted to run to her and hug her tight. 

But someone beat her to it. 

"Kkura unnie!!!" Yujin exclaimed as she was running towards the Japanese girl. 

Sakura gulped, "Yujin-ah, don't-

As if Yujin was going to listen. The taller girl hugged her like a dog greeting their owner after a long day of work. 

"Unnie, I just cleaned up my room today, wanna see my room?" 

"So you finally clean your room? It's not a flea market anymore?" Sakura asked, teasing. 

Eunbi scoffed, "She only cleans it after I forced her to!" 

Yujin pouted, "Kkura unnie, Eunbi unnie kicked my this morning, she's so violent. Maybe I should move to your dorm..."

"What?? Yah Ahn Yujin!" 

Sakura chuckled, "She must've done that to wake you up again."

"Well... yes but still-

Suddenly Hyewon came out of the laundry room and saw Sakura. 

"Oh Kkura! I was going to go to your room! Let's  LOL!" she walked over to Sakura and grabbed her by her neck. 

Eunbi looked at them, speechless. Sakura is popular even in her dorm. 

Yena popped out of her room. 

"You guys!" 

Eunbi rolled her eyes. Now the gamers trio had met, and there's no place for her. 

"It's great that you guys are here! Come, I want to show you something!" Yena said, dragging her two friends towards the PC in her room. 

Suddenly Sakura stopped and looked at Eunbi. 

"Unnie, do you wanna join us?" she asked. Her face looked apologetic. 

Eunbi smiled weakly, "Yeah, why not." 

"Jump! Yena-ya you gotta jump now!" Eunbi exclaimed. 

"Unnie, I'm trying!" 

Yena tried to make the jump, but she failed. 

"Ahhhh this is so hard, unnie!" the younger girl sighed. 

Eunbi groans, and her fingers were curling in frustration, as if she was the one playing the game. She was so into coaching Yena playing MapleStory, she had forgotten about Sakura. She turned her head around and saw Sakura lounging on the bed with Hyewon, their eyes were glued on the laptop.

They're playing LOL again. 

"Kkura-ya," Eunbi called. 

Sakura looked up from the laptop, "Yes unnie?" 

"I just got a new laptop, can you help me set it up?" 

Sakura nods, "Sure. Where's your laptop?" 

Eunbi smiled, "In my room."

The Japanese girl smiled knowingly, "Let's go to your room then."

**

"This is no ordinary laptop! It's the new ASUS ROG gaming laptop, unnie where did you got this??"

Sakura asked, her eyes were sparkling in amazement. 

Eunbi smiled proudly. 

"Wizones got it for me. So that I can play Maple without bothering others."

"This whole laptop just to play Maple?" Sakura asked with a laugh. 

Eunbi smacked her arm playfully. 

"Stop looking down on people who plays Maple Story! Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not cool!" 

Sakura laughed even more, "Okay, okay unnie."

They were sitting on the bed in Eunbi and Hyewon's room.

"I was thinking maybe you can teach me how to play Maple Story," Sakura said, trying to make it up with her sulky girlfriend. 

Eunbi scoffed, "But you don't even like Maple!" 

"Well, I like you. So I'll try to like the things you like too," Sakura replied casually. 

Eunbi's cheeks turned red, "Aww, baby."

"That was smooth."

Sakura smiled sheepishly, "Hehe. Okay, let's change your wallpaper first."

"That's the most important thing?" 

"Of course! Put my picture as your wallpaper."

Eunbi laughed, "Your picture?" 

Sakura nods, "Yes. What's your favourite picture of me?" 

The leader smirked, "Hmm, let me see."

She went to the image search and typed in Sakura's name. There were hundreds of Sakura's photos popped up on the screen. Some of them are recent ones, and some are from her early debut days. 

"What about this one? I think you're really cute here," Eunbi said, pointing at a photo. 

Sakura's face turned red. It was her photo when she was filming for a show called Tofu Wrestling. It's a screencap of her wrestling one of the member in 48G, Miru. She was wearing a red spandex suit that looks like a bikini. 

"Why would you pick that photo as your wallpaper??" 

"I think it's cool! You look so baddass here! It's kinda y too-

"Pick another one! How about something more recent?" 

"But I like that photo!" 

Sakura groaned, "Unnie, you don't save my pictures, right? Do you even look at my IG posts and private mails?" 

Eunbi blinked and then nodded, "O-Of course I do..."

"Then, which one is your favourite? From my PMs last week?" 

Eunbi gulped, "Well... the one where you have ribbons on... 

Sakura glared at her. 

"I didn't post anything with ribbons last week."

"Oh.. I must've mistaken then... 

The Japanese girl let out a loud sigh. 

"I'm disappointed, unnie."

"W-Well baby, I don't really look at pictures because I'm too busy staring at the real thing!" 

"I have a folder full of your pictures in my phone, you know?" 

"Really?" 

Sakura took out her phone and showed it to her girlfriend. Eunbi's eyes widened as she saw that Sakura had saved almost all of her posts on social media. 

"You look so good in these I can't help but save them, you know? I don't care if you think I'm creepy but... I'm a wizone too so, this is normal for fans!" 

Eunbi smirked, "So I'm your favourite in IZ*ONE?" 

Sakura looked away, "I also have folders of Minju and Chaewon-

She paused when she saw Eunbi's expression changed. 

"But I saved your photos the most!" 

She put one arm around the older girl and leaned closer to her. 

"Look, this is one of my favourite," she showed her a picture. 

"It's when you were performing Atlantis Princess, you look so pretty with the long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter