Chapter 3

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of IZ*ONE members gathered in Dorm 1 later that evening, Sakura’s dorm. Both Sakura and Eunbi were sitting in front of the other members, both with serious expression.

“What is this about?” asked Chaeyeon, worried.

She sat on the carpet, scooted closer to them. Minjoo and Chaewon were sitting beside each other, holding hands. They weren’t paying much attention to the two eldest and were busy gazing into each other’s eyes instead. Nako was sitting on Yujin’s lap for some reason.

“We have to announce something,” Eunbi said.

Yena gulped, “What? Are you two dating or something?”

Sakura let out a snort while Eunbi’s face had turned red.

Chaeyeon seemed panicked, “D-Dating? Eunbi unnie and Saku-chan?”

Nako gasped, “No! Saku-chan, you cannot date my unnie! I won’t let you!”

Wonyoung and Hitomi nodded in unison, “Yes you can’t!”

Sakura tilted her head, amused, “Why can’t I date her?”

“She’s our leader, our source of love and comfort, and you can’t have it all to yourself. She’s for all of us to share,” replied Hyewon with a straight face.

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, “Share? What am I? An umbrella?”

Yujin nodded, “You’re the big umbrella! That’s why we like cuddling with you in bed, you’re ours. You’re like our single mother so we won’t let anyone date you.”

Chaeyeon looked sad with Yujin’s words, “Is that so? Well, I guess…”

Eunbi bit her lip.

Sakura shook her head, “That’s selfish, even a hot single mother needs love too. Not just love from the children, but from someone-

“I’M NOT DATING SAKURA!” the eldest shouted.

She turned to Sakura beside her, “And YOU! Stop making them think we’re dating! We’re not dating and we won’t ever will!”

Sakura gulped.

The girls were quiet, but not too long.

Yuri who was sitting next to Yena shrugged, “We won’t be surprised if you guys do, honestly. I think we all know that Sakura unnie has a crush on you.”

Sakura scoffed, “I’m not! Yuri don’t make false accusations!”

“Oh please, I’m your roommate. I know that you have been watching Eunbi unnie’s fancams almost every night,” Yuri replied nonchalant.

Eunbi glanced at Sakura and noticed that the Japanese girl’s face had turned red. She played dumb.

“I-It wasn’t your fancams! I was watching Irene’s fancams! Yuri must be mistaken! It was Zimzalabim! Not your solo fancam from Rumor Episode 10 or Sorry Not Sorry Episode 6 or the concert ones from London in the Rain-nim or Chandelier-nim!”

It made the situation even more awkward. Everyone went silent.

Eunbi’s face had turned red but she kept her cool. She cleared .

“You know my fansites- You know what? I don’t even want to know about that. Let’s just get back to the topic, please?”

Sakura nods, “Yes! We have more important things at hand!”

“What is this important thing you want to say, unnie? Can you hurry up, because I’m hungry,” Wonyoung said, pouting.

“You just had a bowl of ramyun…” Nako said, glancing at her.

Wonyoung looked down, embarrassed, “But I’m still hungry.”

Hyewon put a hand around the youngest’s shoulder and pulled her close.

She said, “You shouldn’t listen to them, you should eat whatever you want. I’ll join you for late supper later.”

The youngest grinned widely and leaned close to her unnie, “You’re the best, unnie!”

“I want to join too!” Yujin said, excited.

“Yes, let’s have a ramyun party together!” Yena chimed.

“CAN YOU KIDS PLEASE FOCUS TO ME?!” Eunbi shouted again.

Everyone became silent again and sat up straight. Nako slid down from Yujin’s lap and sat on the floor. Chaewon and Minjoo both stopped gazing into each other’s eyes and looked at the leader.

Even Sakura was staring at Eunbi. She thought the leader is attractive when she’s in control, too seme. It’s wrong to be at the moment, but she was. She gulped, it suddenly felt hot.

“Two of you had broken a rule. So, we have to take an action to stop this,” Eunbi begins.

All the girls looked at her in anticipation.

“Chaewon, you have to live in Dorm 1 from now on.”

Chaewon gasped and looked at Minjoo. The younger girl was looking at her; her eyes widen in shock. Everyone was shocked.

“But why unnie? Why should I move?” asked Chaewon, confused.

Eunbi kept her gaze on her, “I think you know what you did.”

Chaewon glanced at Minjoo and gulped. She knew. They were found out.

The red haired girl suddenly stood up, “W-What’s wrong with that? Is it so wrong?”

“Chaewon-ah. I’m sorry, but it’s the rules…” Eunbi muttered.

It hurts seeing her beloved member, her company junior trying to mask her feelings. She was crushed. It suddenly became quiet.

“What did she do? You make it sound like she committed a murder or something,” Yujin asked, breaking the silence.

Both Eunbi and Sakura didn’t say anything. Chaewon bit her lip and then she grabbed Minjoo’s hand. She pulled the younger girl up and interlocked their fingers together.

“I’m dating Minjoo,” she said calmly.

Minjoo looked down and closed her eyes, everything is out now.

A collective gasp was heard across the room. And then it was dead silent again.

“T-They’re dating?! Like really dating?!” Hitomi was the first one to react. She looked at Chaewon, and tears were b in her eyes.

Yujin sighed, “Ah they found out.”

“You knew?!” asked Wonyoung, shocked.

“Minjoo unnie keep asking me to leave the room when Chaewon unnie comes, it’s not that hard to guess,” she replied.

Chaewon scoffed, “We’re not the only ones dating. How about Yena and Yuri? They’re being really blatant about it, and there’s no action taken?!”

“Hey, she’s just a younger sister to me! We’re not dating!” Yena retorted.

Nako shrugs, “Yeah right.”

“It’s true though!” Yuri replied.

Sakura reply, “But they didn’t get caught kissing like you two did. And they’re living in separate dorms.”

Minjoo gasped, “T-They saw us kissing?”

“THEY KISSED?!” Hitomi exclaimed, devastated. She almost fell backwards but Yujin was there to support her.

Chaewon was speechless, and tears were b in her eyes.

Eunbi stood up and walked to the couple. She held their hands and looked at them with a soft gaze.

“It’s the rules. I have no choice. The management wants you two to break up and live in separate dorms for as long as IZ*ONE duration is,” she said gently.

Chaewon looked up and met Eunbi’s gaze, her eyes were glistened with tears.

“We don’t even have that much time, unnie. I just want to spend more time with someone I love. Is that so wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter