Chapter 36

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you guys sooooo much! I can't imagine us being away from each other!" Minju said with her flustered cheeks.

The girls who didn't go back home for the holidays were gathering at Dorm 1. It was Chaewon's suggestion to drink earlier.

Minju turned to Chaewon who was sitting beside her and grabbed her shoulders, startling the older girl.

"Yah Kim Chaewon! What about us? What's going to happen to us? Are we gonna end after izone disbands too? Is that what you're planning to do??" she asked, shaking her shoulders vigorously.

Chaewon had given up. She didn't even respond. Minju will forget everything when she's sober anyway. So she let her girlfriend cries and wails as much as she wants. She was trying to get Eunbi drunk but she didn't expect Minju to get intoxicated first.

Seeing Chaewon's lack of attention, Minju suddenly turned to the leader, Eunbi who was sitting opposite her.

"Unnie... what are we going to do?"

Eunbi looked at her with no expression.

"Hmm?"

"They're going to go back to Japan... I'm gonna miss Tomi, I'm gonna miss Nako, I'm gonna miss Kkura unnie... They're all leaving us..." Minju said with a sob.

Eunbi bit her lip, and tears were welling in her eyes.

Hitomi patted Minju's hand, "Minju-ya... we're not dead."

Hyewon sighed, "Why are you guys so depressing? We're not disbanded yet!"

Sakura looked up from her can, "But we will. There's only months left..."

Eunbi turned to her side where Sakura was sitting. Her cheeks were flushed red and her eyes were half closed. She's drunk.

"Are you that excited to leave? Huh?" she said.

"What are you talking about, unnie..."

Eunbi scoffed, "Why you're always pointing out the obvious? I heard you're writing some farewell journals too. Is that some kind of memorial?"

"It's just a diary..."

"I bet I'm not even in your diary."

"Eunbi unnie, what's going on with you?"

"Do you hate me that much, Kkura? You hate me that's why you want to leave and never see me anymore."

Sakura looked at the older girl, speechless. Chaewon and the others were looking at them too, stunned. Eunbi's tone was serious.

"Unnie, what makes you think that I hate you?"

Eunbi looked at her and gritted her teeth.

"You... don't want to play games with me!"

Sakura looked at her incredulously.

"Games? You mean Maple?"

Eunbi scoffed, "You play games with Hyewon and Yena almost every day but when I ask you, you always have excuses!"

"I just don't like Maple, unnie..."

"You don't want to watch anime with me! I tried to like what you like so that we can have common hobbies but you just don't care!"

"Unnie, I-

"And you don't even laugh at my jokes!!"

Sakura sighed.

"Your jokes are just...not funny, I can't force myself to laugh at that-

"I HATE YOU, KKURA!" Eunbi shouted.

Everyone looked at them, stunned. Sakura's mouth was gaping, and she was blinking in confusion.

Chaewon sighed, "What is wrong with her..."

Eunbi froze, like she just realised she said something she shouldn't. But Sakura was unexpectedly calm.

"You hate me, unnie? Do you really mean that?" asked Sakura, soft.

She reached for Eunbi's arm and gave it a squeeze.

Eunbi looked at her with tears were b in her eyes.

"N-No, I don't."

"I lied."

She frowned as tears rolled down her cheeks, "H-How can I hate you, baby..."

"I miss you."

Sakura raised her eyebrows, shocked. She hasn't heard Eunbi calling her that for months.

Suddenly, the older girl leaned forward and grabbed her face with both hands. Her eyes were b with tears. Sakura froze in her touch. She saw Eunbi's gaze darted down to her lips and then goes back up to meet her eyes.

Sakura gulped. She knows where this is going.

The other girls were looking at each other, panicked.

Hitomi sighed, "I really don't want to see this..."

Eunbi leaned closer and pressed her lips onto Sakura's, giving her a kiss. The Japanese girl's eyes widened when her ex-girlfriend suddenly kissing her in front of others. She understands that Eunbi was drunk, but she didn't expect her to do something as bold as this.

Nako and Hitomi looked away in disgust, while Hyewon was pulling up her camera to record the event. Chaewon was giggling at the side, seemed pleased with the result of her plan. Her drunken girlfriend, Minju was looking at them with teary eyes.

"It's love, they're in love all along..." she muttered.

Sakura was blanked out for a while, she froze as Eunbi was kissing her lips as if no one was watching them. She knows that she should pull away, they can't be kissing in front of their members, but she didn't.

She was drunk too. So she kissed her back. Held her cheek with one hand and pressed her lips harder on hers. She can't resist it. If there's one thing that she can't resist in this world, it would be Eunbi. Eunbi's kisses are more intoxicating than the alcohol. It's more addictive than drugs. In fact she's been longing for it too.

Nothing else matters when they're together. It feels like they're the only people that exist in the world.

But, the reality is, it was chaotic all around them.

Nako and Hitomi was shrieking in horror nonstop and Minju was crying her heart out for no reason at all. The only ones who were sober was Hyewon and Chaewon. Hyewon had fun recording earlier but then she got uncomfortable too. The two of them were so into it. She turned to Chaewon and they looked at each other.

Chaewon sighed, "I'm glad they're making up but... do they have to make out in front of us??"

"We have to stop them," Hyewon muttered.

She grabbed a glass of water on the table, and then she splashed it onto the two lovebirds.

They break apart abruptly.

Sakura looked so confused.

Eunbi scowled at Hyewon and scoffed, "YAH!"

The younger girl gulped.

"Why did you...

She didn't manage to finish her sentence, because she suddenly passed out. Sakura grabbed her immediately, pulling her into her arms.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

But there was no response..

 

**

 

"Argh, she's heavy," Chaewon muttered.

She was helping Sakura taking Eunbi to her room. The older girl had completely out, drunk.

They put her on Chaeyeon's vacant bed.

Sakura lifted her legs up and put them on the bed. She then pulled the blanket to her chest.

She looked at Chaewon and sighed, "I can't believe she just passed out after saying those things and kissed me..."

Chaewon smirked, "Well she finally said it to you."

"What do you mean?"

"She's been complaining to me about you when she's drunk. She's still into you, unnie, but she wouldn't admit that when she's sober."

Sakura's eyes widened.

"Really? I have no idea."

Chaewon laughed, "Why do you think she's suddenly watching anime and play games so much lately?"

"I thought it's because she's roommates with Hyewon..."

"Gosh Kkura unnie, you're hopeless," Chaewon said with a chuckle.

Suddenly Sakura felt a grip on her wrist.

"Kkura-ya..." Eunbi called.

Her eyes were closed but she's tugging Sakura's arm.

Chaewon smirked, "Alright, I'll leave you two alone."

She also winked, causing Sakura to laugh.

"I wonder how Hyewon is going to console Nako and Tomi..." Chaewon mumbled as she walked out of the room.

Sakura turned to look at Eunbi who was still tugging her arm.

"Kkura-ya.... I miss you..." she muttered with her eyes closed.

The Japanese girl chuckled. She climbed onto the bed and lay beside her. She turned so she was facing her.

Suddenly Eunbi reached for her waist and the  inched closer to her, pressing her face on her chest.

Sakura smiled.

She wrapped her arms around the petite girl, holding her close. She kissed her forehead.

"I miss you too, unnie," she whispered.

 

**

 

When Eunbi woke up the next morning, she can't be more confused.

She's not in her bed.

She's not in her room and she's not in her dorm. She sat up from the bed and looked around. She saw the blinking lights coming from the impressive PC setup at the corner of the room.

She gasped.

"I'm in Kkura's room??"

Suddenly she remembered what happened last night.

The kiss.

She yelped.

"I...kissed her?"

Her face was flustered and she quickly checked her clothes. Luckily she was still in the clothes that she wore yesterday.

She quickly got up and headed out of the room. She want to leave quietly.

But when she opened the door, she was greeted by the strong smell of breakfast.

"Oh, unnie, you're up? I bet you slept well last night," said Hitomi.

She looked at the Japanese girl who was looking at her with a judging expression.

She gulped.

She laughed nervously, "Ah Tomi, I'm gonna go now so-

"You can't just leave," said a familiar voice from the kitchen.

Sakura was standing by with a apron on, and her sleeves pulled up. Her hair was tied back, but some of them were stuck on her face, because of the sweat. Seems like she was cooking.

Eunbi stiffened up and looked away, avoiding her gaze.

"I made breakfast, so let's eat together, unnie," Sakura said with a warm smile.

The older girl shook her head, "N-No, it's okay, I really don't want to bother you guys anymore so I'm just gonna lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter