Chapter 37

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Eunbi dragged Sakura out of the house, the rest of the members were left in confusion. They're all looking at each other. Except for Hyewon, she's eating the chicken. 

Suddenly Wonyoung opens , "Is Eunbi unnie gonna beat up Kkura unnie?" 

She asked innocently. 

Hyewon snorted.

Chaeyeon shook her head, "No, Wonyoung, I don't think Eunbi unnie going to do that..."

The maknae continues, "But a few weeks ago, at the practice room... I saw them together in the toilet..."

Chaewon raised an eyebrow, panicked, "Err you saw them together? What were they doing??" 

"They were standing so close to each other and... 

"And what?" asked Yujin, impatient. 

Yena gulped, "Uh oh, what have this child seen?" 

Chaeyeon gasped, "T-They're just talking, right?" 

Wonyoung nods, "They were talking but they look like they were arguing, I'm just worried about them."

Hitomi rolled her eyes, "So they were just fighting as usual, at least you didn't see them kiss-

"Okay, let's not compare who got it worse, alright? It's not a competition!" Chaeyeon cuts in. 

Wonyoung looked at the unnies and then chuckled, "Ah, you think I didn't know?" 

She grins, "I know that Eunbi unnie and Kkura unnie were... girlfriend-girlfriend before."

"Girlfriend-girlfriend?" asked Yuri. 

Minju smiled, "I think she means dating."

"You know about them?? How??" asked Nako, concerned. 

"Yujin unnie told me."

Everyone looked at Yujin. 

"I think everyone knows about it, why not tell Wonyoung too," she replied with a shrug. 

Chaeyeon sighed, "So everybody knows?" 

"It's not that big of a deal, I don't know why they're trying so hard to hide it. Some people don't even bother to hide it," said Hyewon while glancing at Chaewon and Minju. 

Minju creased her eyebrows, offended, "Why are you looking at us, unnie?" 

"Just because."

Nako sighed, "Maybe because they're the oldest ones? They have higher sense of responsibility than... some of us."

Chaewon scoffed, "Just say our names then! Me and Minju!" 

Minju sighed, "I do feel responsible and I want to end it, but Chaewon unnie said she can't live without me."

Chaewon looked at Minju, shocked, "Yah, you're the one clinging to me!" 

Minju gasped, "When did I??" 

Chaeyeon sighed loudly, "Why are you two fighting instead? Stop it please."

"Why Eunbi unnie and Kkura unnie hasn't returned yet? What if Kkura unnie gets beaten up so bad she can't walk?" Wonyoung asked innocently. 

"Kkura unnie was a Pro Tofu Wrestler, she won't get beaten up easily," Yujin replied nonchalantly. 

Nako and Hitomi snorted in unison. 

Yuri chimes in, "But you guys, Eunbi unnies muscles are so hard! They're scary! They're bulging like... muffins!" 

Yena chuckled, "Muffins are supposed to be scary?" 

"Shut up, I don't know what else to compare it to!" 

"If Eunbi unnie beat Kkura unnie, is that what we call as domestic violence?" asked Wonyoung, who was genuinely concerned. 

"I think it's called abusive relationship," Yujin replied matter of factly. 

Chaewon laughed, "Oh come on, they're not gonna get into a fist fight. They're not like that."

Chaeyeon nods, "Yeah, while they were still dating, I've never seen Sakuchan came home with bruises before-

She paused and her face turned red. 

"... well there were bruises sometimes but not the violent kind..."

Wonyoung tilted her head, "Non-violent bruises? How come? Is it from pleasure?" 

Hyewon spat her drink, while the unnies faces had turned red. 

"You're a curious one, our Wonyoung," Yena said, she pats the youngest head playfully. 

"If you're that worried then, I'll go check on them," Chaeyeon said.

She glanced at Hyewon, "Let's go together, Hyewon, it concerns your roommate too!" 

" I'mf eatfing chickem!" she asked with full of chicken. 

Chaeyeon was dumbfounded. 

"It's okay, I'll go with you," Chaewon said. 

 

**

 

Eunbi took Sakura to the empty staircase of their apartment. Sakura stood still while Eunbi was standing in front of her with her hands on her waist. 

"W-What do you want to talk about?" Sakura asked. 
Eunbi kept mum. 

"I just don't want to eat the chicken, is that such a big deal?" Sakura continued. 

"It's not about the chicken and you know it!" Eunbi replied. 

Sakura gulped. 

"Why do you have to say those things in front of the members? Taking jabs at me like that. If you have something to say to me, just say it to my face."

"Why do you have to act so childishly?" Eunbi continued. 

Sakura scoffs as she looked at Eunbi in disbelief. 

"C-Childish??" 

"Yes, that was super childish!" 

"Then what else can I do?" Sakura retorted.

"It's frustrating seeing you. I feel so frustrated whenever I see you I just can't help it!"

Eunbi gulped, "W-What do you mean?"

Sakura took a step closer. 

"It's so frustrating because you're not being honest with your feelings. Why can't you just say what you want? Why do you keep acting like I'm nothing but a co-worker to you?"

The older girl looked at her, speechless. They continued to exchange looks but none of them said anything. Eunbi really couldn't reply her. 

Sakura sighed,  "If that is what you want then, fine. I'll just get over this feelings myself and stop being a... child."

"I'm gonna go."

The Japanese girl wanted to leave but Eunbi grabbed her arm. 

"Stop walking away while I'm not finished!" 

They looked at each other. 

"You want to know what my answer is?" 

"You asked me if I want you back. Well, the answer is yes, I do."

Sakura looked at her, stunned. 

"I want you back so bad, you have no idea how much. I think about you when I'm awake, I dream about you when I sleep, I miss you so much it's driving me insane."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter