Chapter 7

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 7

 

“We should probably go back now, Kkura-ya. They’ll be looking for us,” Eunbi said, pulling away.

“No. Let’s stay here for 5 more minutes.”

“But-

“5 minutes.”

Suddenly,

“I am soaking wet I need to change-

One of their member walked in.

She stared at the scene in front of her with gapped. The two eldest froze in their current position. Messy hair and hands all over each other. They looked at her, their faces pale.

She gasped.

“WHAT THE FU-

Yujin couldn’t finish her words when suddenly a hand was covering . She was pulled inside the room and she could hear the door behind her clicked. She wriggled herself free from the refraining hands and looked at the two eldest girls.

Yujin threw her hands in the air, “Yah you should’ve locked the door before I came, not after I came here!”

Sakura sighs, “Yujin, listen, it’s not what it looks like-

“I’m not stupid! I know what I saw! You two were eating each other up!”

Eunbi scoffed, “Language Yujin! Be respectful!”

“Is that what’s important right now?! You were kissing each other too back at the kitchen, right?! How long has this been going on?!” she said, alternating her gaze between them.

“There’s nothing going on! We’re not dating!” Eunbi said.

Yujin rolled her eyes, “Not dating? Would friends make out with each other? I never did that with any of my friends, in fact I never even had my first kiss!”

“We’re just kissing buddies!” Sakura replied.

“What the heck is kissing buddies?”

Sakura shrugs, “We’re just stressed out sometimes and we… you know, kiss.”

Yujin seemed calmer and she looked at the two ladies in front of her.

“You guys just kiss to relieve stress?”

Eunbi nods, “Yes, it’s like drinking Sprite or playing games, but instead of that we just… you know… with each other.”

“So I can kiss Nako if I feel stressed?” Yujin asked.

“NO!!” shouted Sakura and Eunbi in unison.

“Why not?”

“This is an adult only thing, you can never do that! Especially not with Nako!”

Yujin crossed her arms, not convinced.

“So you’re not dating?”

“YES!”

“But you’re kissing?”

“YES!”

“It’s like friends with benefit, huh? FWB?”

Sakura and Eunbi looked at her, speechless.

Yujin chuckled, “Okay, I get it. I’m not dumb. I know this at least.”

Eunbi walked closer and reached for her shoulder.

“Yujin-ah, can you please keep this a secret?” she asked gently.

The younger girl looked at the leader and smiled.

“Of course.”

“Thank you!”

“But it comes with a price.”

 

**

 

The girls were gathering in the dance studio the next day, to shoot for their Youtube Channel weekly series, Arcade. It’s a mini show where the girls will play various types of games among themselves.

Their manager, Miyeon and the PR staff, Jenny were also present to go through with the script.

“Today you’ll be playing pepero game!” said Miyeon, excited.

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, “Ehh, t-the kissing game?”

Hyewon and Yujin looked at each other and grinned widely, while Hitomi and Wonyoung was covering their faces with their hands. Nako and Sakura were smiling from ear to ear, couldn’t hide their excitement. Minjoo and Chaewon exchanged looks, and smiled knowingly.

Jenny saw their reactions and cleared .

“Minjoo and Chaewon, you won’t be paired up with each other. So don’t even think about it,” she said, glaring at them both.

Minjoo’s shoulders slumped and her head hung low, “Okay…”

Chaewon sighed.

Miyeon cleared , “Okay, so girls, you’ll play rock, paper, scissors and then pair up. Everyone except Minjoo and Chaewon, that is. Minjoo you’ll be playing with Hitomi, and Chaewon you’re with Wonyoung.”

The other 8 played rock, paper, scissors to determine their partners. After a few rounds, Eunbi and Sakura ended up paired with each other. They looked at each other and exchanged smiles.

Seems like the game just got more interesting.

They begin their shooting straight away, with the paired up teams. The team with the shortest length of pepero stick will win.

“Yeah, let’s win this!” said Yujin to her partner, Nako.

Nako looked at the taller girl in disbelief, “Do you really want to win, Yujin-ah? We don’t have to try so hard.”

Yujin nods, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter