Chapter 19

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you sooooooo much, baby.”

Sakura gulped. Eunbi has to be stopped, NOW.

“Baby? That’s kinda intimate,” said Jenny, raising an eyebrow.

The knowing members looked at each other nervously.

Yujin suddenly clapped her hands, “Ah, you know that Eunbi calls all of us as her babies! She once said that Kkura unnie is her favourite baby!”

Chaeyeon nodded, “Yes! There’s nothing weird about that! We’re all her babies! Hahaha.”

Sakura cleared , “Um, Eunbi unnie is clearly drunk. Can I take her back to the hotel now?”

“What?” asked the other manager, Miyeon.

“S-So that she can rest well and not make any more fuss. Plus I need to go back to my place and it’s on the way,” Sakura quickly added.

Kyu nodded, “I think that’s okay. Do you need me to drive you back?”

“No it’s okay oppa! It’s still early and you haven’t even had your food yet. We’ll just take the taxi.”

“Taxi? You’re an idol.”

Sakura smiled, “Don’t worry, I know my way around. This is my town after all.”

 

**

 

Sakura held Eunbi’s hand as they waited for their transport in front of the restaurant. Their manager insisted to drive them back for safety reasons but he parked the car quite far.

They found a stool nearby and Sakura let Eunbi sat there. She kneeled in front of the older girl and held both her hands.

“Unnie, why did you drink? You know yourself that you can’t drink,” she asked.

Eunbi was slowly gathering her senses as she sat there.

She pouted, “I needed that drink. I got things on my mind.”

Sakura sighed, “Is this about what happened at the dressing room yesterday? Are you still upset about that?”

Eunbi looked down, avoiding her gaze.

The Japanese girl gave her hand a gentle squeeze, “I’ve told you that it was a misunderstanding. There was nothing going on between me and Naachan. It was dark and thought she was you so I hugged her. But nothing else happened. Trust me.”

“Naachan is practically married to Yuiri anyways,” she added with a chuckle.

Eunbi looked up and met Sakura’s gaze, “It’s not that I don’t trust you.”

“I know that you love me, and that it was just a stupid timing but-

She sighed.

“I felt jealous and I don’t like how it feels.”

Sakura’s mouth curled up into a smile.

“You’re jealous?”

“I feel so stupid for having this kind of jealousy and I don’t know how to face you. It’s childish, really.”

Sakura grinned, “Gosh unnie, you’re so cute.”

Eunbi smiled and rolled her eyes, “I know.”

The younger girl brought her girlfriend’s hands to and gently kissed the back of it.

“You know, instead of going back to the hotel…”

“Hmm?”

Sakura’s face red as she continued, “What if you stay the night at my place?”

Eunbi chuckled, “Your place?”

Sakura looked shy.

“I’ve always wanted to bring my girlfriend home. I can cook you breakfast, and we can have matching toothbrushes, you can borrow my shirt to sleep, and we can just cuddle and watch TV or play games. That kind of thing…”

The leader smiled, “That sounds kinda nice.”

“Right? Plus we don’t have any schedule tomorrow so we can spend the whole day together.”

“Will you take me out on a date too? A Tokyo date?”

Sakura smiled back, “Of course.”

 

**

 

Eunbi woke up the next day feeling more refreshed than ever. Her head was pounding a little, the effect from the glass of sake she had the night before, but it was bearable. She looked around the room from where she was laying down. She was in Sakura’s apartment in Tokyo.

Manager Kyu did not ask anything when she said to drop them at Sakura’s place last night. She’s thankful for him.

Sakura’s bed was soft and fluffy, and it smells good too. Even though she’s travelling back and forth from Korean and Japan, the room is well maintained. Eunbi reached to her side and realized that the bed was empty. Judging from the cluttering sounds from outside and the inviting smell, she knows that her girlfriend is busy making breakfast for them. She climbed down from the bed, wearing one of Sakura’s fortnite t-shirt that she changed into last night. Sakura has a few of those game related shirts and she didn’t mind at all. As expected of her gamer girlfriend.

She made her way to the kitchen and saw a figure of a girl standing in front of the counter. She turned to her side and saw Eunbi. Her face lit up immediately. The sight of her girlfriend wearing her shirt was making her heart pounding.

“Eunchan, you woke up?”

Eunbi smiled, “Eung.”

She made her way to her. Sakura stopped cutting the salad and opened her arms for her girlfriend. The older girl wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her close. She could feel Sakura’s arms clutching her shoulders, enveloping her in a warm hug. She felt a kiss on her temple and looked up to meet her girlfriend’s eyes.

“Did you sleep well? Was the pillow comfortable for you?” asked Sakura softly.

Eunbi nodded, “Eung. I can sleep anywhere as long as it’s with you.”

Sakura her hair and smiled.

“Wait for a bit, okay? I’m making breakfast. You can wash your face and brush your teeth first.”

“I don’t have a toothbrush.”

Sakura smiled, “I bought one for you.”

She pulled Eunbi along with her to the bathroom and showed her the toiletries. There was a cup with two toothbrushes in it. One was pink and the other is yellow.

“I bought a couple tooth brush for us from the combini,” she said proudly.

Eunbi chuckled, “You really want couple toothbrushes, huh?”

Sakura nods, “Since we can’t risk of having public couple items, I think toothbrush is a great idea. Don’t you think so?”

The older girl wrapped one hand around her girlfriend’s waist and leaned her body her next to her.

“Anything my baby want is great,” she muttered.

Sakura laughed, “Oh lord. Eunchan, stop being so cute and cheesy challenge.”

“I would fail terribly.”

 

**

 

“Wow, what a nice view,” Eunbi gushed as she looked out from the balcony.

She held the railings and feels the cold wind hitting her face. It was 10 in the morning and she could see the bustling city underneath.

“It’s a nicer view from here,” said Sakura from behind her.

“Where?” Eunbi turned around and saw the younger girl was making a frame with her fingers. She was looking at her, smiling.

Eunbi’s cheeks flushed and she shook her head. She could feel the Japanese girl walking over and then lightly put a hand around her waist. She leaned her head to her shoulder immediately. Sakura’s body warmth is all she needed now.

“This feels r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter