Chapter 29

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 29

 

“Chaewon unnie, there’s this bakery café that I wanted to go,” said Minju to her girlfriend, Chaewon.

Chaewon was lying next to her in the lower bunk bed. She scooted closer to look at Minju’s phone, as if they were not squished together already. Minju showed her the photo of the café and the food they offered there, it has recently become viral because of a TV show.

“But it looked like there will be a lot of people there,” said Chaewon, disinterested.

Minju turned to look at her face, “But Wonnie, the food looked delicious! Look at this carrot cake, and this macarons, they also have pastries that you love, it’ll be worth it. Let’s go there, hmm?”

Chaewon sighed, “I don’t know. It looked like it’ll be hard to park there. There’s not enough parking spots!”

“Plus, it’s just bread and cakes. We got a lot of other places that sells that. Why should I go all the trouble to find this place?”

Minju bit her lip and put her phone away.

She turned around, “Fine. I’ll just ask Eunbi unnie to drive me there.”

Minju was sulking and Chaewon was enjoying every moment of it.

“You’re not the only one with license, you know? I can also ask Yena unnie or Chaeyeon unnie to take me.”

Chaewon shrugged, “Okay, ask them then.”

Minju turned to face Chaewon with her face scrunched. She balled her fist and hit her shoulder.

“Hey, what’s that for?!”

“You’re mean.”

“Kim Chaewon you’re a meanie! I hate you!”

Chaewon chuckled, “No. You love me.”

“Ugh, in your dreams.”

“Yes you do. And you also know that I love you so much and I will do anything for you, and I said everything I said just because I want to see you sulking.”

“What?”

“You’re so cute when you sulk.”

“Yah Kim Chaewon-

Chaewon leaned forward and capture her blabbering mouth with her lips, instantly silencing her. Minju melted into a puddle and she already forgot why they were bickering. The older girl pulled away and smiled at her.

“I love you.”

Minju smiled sheepishly.

“I’ll take you to that café.”

“Tomorrow?”

“As soon as they open.”

Minju smiled and she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s neck, hugging her tight.

“Thank you. I love you too.”

Suddenly they heard the sound of someone coughing.

They both saw Eunbi standing by the bed with her arms crossed.

“Oh, Eunbi unnie…” said Minju, flustered.

Eunbi sighed, “I hate to interrupt but you’re making out in my bed.”

Chaewon tightened her arms around Minju with no sign of leaving.

“Unnie, can we sleep in your bed tonight?”

Minju nods, “Yes, it’s really comfortable here. It’s cold, it’s soft and fluffy, it even smells nice.”

“Well, thank you. But if you two sleeps in my bed, where am I supposed to sleep?” asked Eunbi, annoyed.

“Oh come on, go sleep with Sakura unnie! She has her own room in the other dorm!” Chaewon suggested.

“I can’t just barge in there to sleep with her! There are lots of kids in that dorm!”

Chaewon replied, “I’m suggesting you to just sleep with her, nothing else. Or are you thinking of late night activities?”

They both giggled.

Eunbi rolled her eyes.

“There’s no such thing as just ‘sleeping’ when I’m with Sakura, alright? It’s better if I sleep here, for the sake of everyone’s innocence, so move. I just want to sleep in my bed! I’m tired!”

Minju make a disgusted face.

Chaewon snorted, “Whose innocence, huh? Nako?”

Eunbi was running out of patience.

“Get out of my bed, now!”

Both Chaewon and Minju sulked as they climbed out of Eunbi’s bed. Eunbi finally get to lay on her own bed after a long day. They just had a day full of practice, but they also get the next day off. Chaewon and Minju had planned to go out on a date, Chaewon is going to drive, but Eunbi still not sure what’s her plan for tomorrow. Asking Sakura out would be tough, as she knew her girlfriend would prefer to stay home and catch up on her games. She really didn’t want to fight about Sakura’s hobbies anymore.

Suddenly her phone buzzed.

It’s a text from Sakura.

‘unningg, what are you doing?’

Eunbi smiled at her girlfriend’s attempt of being cute.

‘i just fought the kimkim for my bed’

‘lol why?’

‘they said my bed is fluffy and comfy so they want to sleep here’

‘oh please, my bed is not their love nest’

‘but unnie i have to agree with them, your bed is so soft and comfy’

‘but your chest is softer lolol’

Eunbi’s face turned red.

‘yah is that all you’re thinking about?’

‘what if I said yes?’

‘ugh ert’

‘come here unnie’

‘come to my room, I have my own room now’

Eunbi swallowed.

‘why should I go there?’

‘I want to sleep with you’

‘come here, I’m lonely’

Eunbi had to look away from her phone. After taking a deep breath, she typed furiously.

‘hey, aren’t you tired? we had practice all day!!’

‘let’s just go to sleep for once, we both need rest’

Sakura sends sulking emoji, puppy eyes emoji.

“Aww.”

And then she sends the droplets emoji, and also a peach and then a finger and an ok sign.

Eunbi’s whole body heated up.

“Where did she learn using these suggestive emojis?!” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter