Chapter 5

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strictly No Dating

Chapter 5

 

It was already morning but no one in Dorm 2 had woke up.

The girls were still tired from yesterday’s schedule. Lucky for them it was a day without schedule, and the girls will usually sleep in late, some even wake up in the evening.

Eunbi was lying in her bed, sleeping comfortably when she felt something heavy around her waist. She thought it must’ve been one of the kids climbing into her bed again. It must be Yujin. She likes to cuddle with her in the morning. She felt something warm pressed against her chest. She reached down to pat whoever’s head it was. She her hair lightly and then put a leg over her.

Suddenly she felt something soft and warm pressed against her exposed collarbone.

It felt like a kiss.

Eh?

Eunbi’s eyes shot open and looked at the girl in her embrace.

“Good morning unnie…” Sakura greeted with half lidded eyes.

Eunbi’s cheeks felt hot immediately.

“K-Kkura-ya, what are you doing? Others will see us-

Sakura buried her face on Eunbi’s bosom and tightened her arms around her waist.

“Everyone else does this, why can’t I?” she murmured against her chest.

“Well, the others are not like you-

Sakura looked up and met Eunbi’s eyes, she smirked.

“What do you mean like me?”

Eunbi gulped, “You know, firstly, you’re not a kid.”

“What am I to you then?”

“You’re someone who’s making me want to do things.”

She pushed herself up so that they’re at the same eye-level, “What kind of things?”

Eunbi’s face had turned red, and she felt hot all over her body.

“Illegal things, things you can’t do,” she replied.

Sakura leaned closer until their noses touching. She ran her hands up slowly from her waist to her neck. She touched her neck and her jaw. Eunbi held her breath.

“What is it that you can’t do?” she whispered.

Eunbi bit her lip before replying, “You.”

She was blushing madly and she avoided Sakura’s eyes. She immediately regretted saying that.

Sakura smiled cheekily and leaned close, kissing the older girl’s lips.

Eunbi gasped and pulled away, leaving Sakura disappointed.

“T-There are 2 other people in this room, Sakura. Stop it.”

“But they’re sleeping,” Sakura said with a pout.

“You want us to kiss that badly, huh?”

Sakura nods sadly.

“Fine.”

Suddenly Eunbi pulled the blanket up over their heads. They looked at each other under the blanket, it was slightly dark and it felt more intimate. Sakura smiled.

“You’re so smart, unnie,” she said.

“I know.”

Eunbi grabbed her face and kissed her partner, feeling the softness of her lips and the warmth of her body. Sakura put her hand on Eunbi’s back, gently her as they kissed. They tried to make minimal movement, careful not to wake Hyewon on the upper bunk. Sakura moved closer, putting one leg over the older girl’s legs, pressing their bodies closer.

“Eunbi unnie…” a voice called.

Sakura and Eunbi stopped moving immediately. Sakura was still tugging on Eunbi’s lower lip but they stopped moving in that position. Their hearts were beating so fast, afraid of getting caught.

Suddenly they felt a shift on the mattress, followed by the creaking sound of the bed. Sakura felt another hand sprawled over her and Eunbi. Eunbi pulled down the blanket to check the uninvited third wheel.

It was Yena.

“You woke up, Yena?” asked Eunbi, gentle.

Yena was still shutting her eyes but she pressed herself on Eunbi’s back, hugging her like a bolster. Sakura let out a sigh.

“Yah Yena, you have your own bed.”

“Oh you’re here too, Kkura unnie?” Yena replied.

She sprawled her legs over them and kicked Sakura’s .

“Hey!” shouted the older girl.

Yena giggled and did it again. Sakura felt challenged and kicked her friend back, and they did this is a while, with Eunbi was still sandwiched in the middle.

Eunbi groaned, “STOP IT OR I’LL KICK THE BOTH OF YOU!”

Yena retreated her leg and froze behind Eunbi’s back, while Sakura frozen in shock. The leader just shouted in front of her face, and she looked at her with awe. Her cheeks turned hot.

Kick me, unnie. I won’t mind, slap me too if you’d like…

The little voice in her head echoes.

Noticing Sakura’s flustered expression, Eunbi slapped her arm.

“Ahhh! Why?”

She scowled at her, “Stop thinking dirty.”

Sakura pouted at her like a sad kitten.

Yena chuckled and continued to lay there with them. Yena was taking a lot of space, causing Sakura to be pressed against the wall, with Eunbi in the middle. But since her chest was pressed close to Eunbi, she wasn’t complaining.

“Hey I want to cuddle with Eunbi unnie too!” said another voice.

The leader was about to get up when she was pushed again by another person.

“MY LOVELY UNNIES!”

“Yah Yujin! The bed is full! Go away!” Yena said, slapping the kid.

Yujin was lying on top the three of them, like a puppy who needs attention.

“Yujin, there’s no space anymore!” Sakura said, protesting the big puppy’s attempt to become the second third wheel.

But she didn’t care.

“I want to cuddle too!”

Eunbi pushed Yujin aside, and she ended up sitting on Sakura’s legs.

“Yujin you’re heavy!”

“I’m not!”

Eunbi sat up and patted Yujin’s head.

“I’m gonna go make breakfast now. What do you want?”

Yujin glanced at Sakura, “I want Kkura-bbang! That special toast!”

 

**

 

Eunbi like having Sakura in her dorm.

She’s really helpful when it comes to cooking, though half of the time she would be trying to steal kisses from her. But she’s a great cook, so she’s willing to look past all that. Sakura seems very passionate when it comes too cooking, and Eunbi finds her attractive when she’s standing in front of the stove.

That morning they were making Sakura’s special toast, because of Yujin’s request. There were only the two of them in the kitchen, as usual. The others were still sleeping. Sakura put the bread on the pan, pressing it down with the spatula in one hand. Her other hand was on her waist.

Suddenly she felt a pair of arms circling around her waist. She smiled. She held the hands that was on her stomach.

“Smells good,” Eunbi murmured against the fabric of Sakura’s shirt.

“The toast or me?”

“Both.”

“I haven’t even showered, unnie,” Sakura said with a chuckle.

“I like your morning smell. It smells… you.”

Sakura’s cheeks felt hot and she can’t help but grin. She continued to flip the bread as Eunbi was still glued to her back. It had become a routine to make breakfast together whenever they had no schedule. The morning is the most peaceful time, before the others wake up from their sleep. Living with 10 other girls, it’s not easy to be alone. So they really appreciate each private moment that they could find.

They’re not dating. They both agreed on that.

They are just two friends who kiss and make out, to comfort each other, as Sakura would call it: Kissing Buddies. They actually made a written agreement.

It’s been almost 2 weeks now, and they had gotten more natural with each other.

Whenever they feel tired and lonely at the end of the day, they would end up finding each other like it was an unspoken rule. Living in the same dorm just make things a lot easier. Eunbi would sometimes watches Sakura playing games in the living room late at night and they would make out in between. The kitchen and the laundry room are also their favorite spots, because the other members are lazy to enter unless they’re looking for food or a missing pair of sock. They try to keep it as hidden as possible, so they won’t show it whenever they are with the other members.

Sakura put the last toast on the plate and put down her spatula. She turned around and faced the older girl who had been sticking on her back since earlier.

“It’s all done. I even made extras so we can give some to Chaeyeon and the kids in Dorm 1. Let’s wake up the others and have breakfast together,” Sakura said, proud.

Eunbi was staring at her with her soft expression, crept up into a grin.

“What?” asked Sakura puzzled.

“You’re so perfect, Kkura. You’re pretty and you can cook too.”

Sakura chuckled, “Are you falling for me, unnie? That’s breaking the rule, you know?”

Eunbi rolled her eyes, “I-I’m not. You’re not my type anyway.”

Sakura cupped her face and looked into her eyes closely.

“But you’re exactly my type, unnie,” she said, teasing.

Eunbi’s face turned red, “W-What exactly is your type?”

“Hmm, someone who is older than me, but smaller than me. Has alpha female qualities and can boss me around yet she’s a baby when we’re a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter