Chapter 31

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31

 

A month later.

 

IZ*ONE was fully booked right after they wrapped up their Fiesta promotion period. They were at another photoshoot that day, for a special feature dispatch magazine, D-ICON. The twelve girls were gathering in the makeup room early that morning, getting ready for the shooting.

Eunbi was the first to finish her makeup, she was wearing red dress, complimenting her red hair and red blush cheeks. She took out her phone, excited to take selfies with her finished look. She went to a corner of the room and then snap pictures of herself.

She checked her photos but she wasn’t satisfied. It could be better. Maybe it will look better if someone takes it for her. She saw a manager walking by and called out to her.

“Ah, Miyeon unnie! Can you help me take photos?” she asked, excited.

The female manager looked at her and shook her head, “I’m quite busy right now, Eunbi-ah. Why don’t you ask Sakura to help you? She’s just finished with her makeup.”

Eunbi turned around and saw Sakura walking towards her direction.

She let out a small gasp at her sight.

Sakura is beautiful.

No, beautiful is an understatement. Her light brown long hair was tied into a ponytail and it was hanging on her left shoulder. The makeup artists even put a white flower crown on her head, making her look like a flower goddess. Her lips were plump and pink, her cheeks were blushing in the color of sakura flower.

Sakura caught her gaze and stopped, “Why are you looking at me like that, unnie?”

“Eh?”

“Were you staring at me?” Sakura asked with a chuckle.

“I-I wasn’t! I was going to ask you to help me take some photos. If you’re willing, that is…”

Sakura smiled, “Of course.”

 

 

“How much more photos do you want me to take, unnie?” asked Sakura as she was holding the camera phone.

“Just a little bit more, come here!” said Eunbi, as she was running towards the window.

Sakura sighed but she still drags her feet and continue to become Eunbi’s photographer. The older girl continue to pose as she leans against the window. It’s not easy for Sakura to take the pictures. She regrets agreeing to help her. Eunbi was making various poses for her to capture.

And she’s attractive. Very attractive.

It’s frustrating that she’s now someone she can only look at but not touch.

Sakura scoffed, “Unnie, don’t you think you’ve taken too much photos?”

“Eh?”

“Are you trying to post these on Tinder or something?” asked Sakura bluntly.

Eunbi gasped and then walked over to her. Sakura froze, realizing that she might have said something she shouldn’t.

The leader stopped right in front of her, just inches away, and Sakura didn’t flinch at all. They looked at each other for a while, not saying anything.

“If you’re just going to complain then you don’t have to help me. I can ask someone else to take my photos.”

Sakura gulped, “W-Why are you upset? You were the one who asked for my help.”

The older girl ignored her and then grabbed the phone from her hand, “Minju-ya, come here. Would you help me?”

The younger girl walk hurriedly towards the two eldest, she looked gorgeous in the outfit that she was wearing for their photoshoot that day.

Minju ended up taking photos for Eunbi, and Sakura walked away, sulking.

 

**

 

Sakura was looking at the stickers in front of her, wondering which one will suit her Polaroid photos. They were asked to decorate four of their Polaroid photos as gifts for the lucky fans. She, Hyewon, Yujin and Eunbi were in the first group.

She and Eunbi weren’t sitting next to each other and she was grateful for that. She felt bad for what happened earlier, thinking maybe she shouldn’t say what she said. Eunbi just wanted to take some photos, that’s all.

She act professional while the camera was recording them. She managed to glanced at Eunbi at times, and they exchanged smiles and jokes with each other too.

Sakura took a set of purple stickers with space themes. She took out one of the spaceship sticker and pasted it on her photo.

“This is Eunbi unnie’s Spaceship themed,” Sakura said as she showed the final product to the camera.

Eunbi was surprised but she cannot hide her joy. She smiled and clapped proudly.

“Ooooh,” Yujin said, nudging the leader.

Sakura looked down, smiling. But she can’t look at Eunbi’s eyes directly because she was too nervous. It was her own way of saying sorry and I she hopes the latter get that.

“I decorated my polaroid with cherry blossoms,” Eunbi said, showing her photos to the camera.

The Japanese girl’s mouth curled up, she can’t help but grin. She glanced at Eunbi and their eyes met accidentally. The older girl smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Sakura let out a relieved sigh.

They are okay.

 

**

 

It was past 1am.

But Sakura still couldn’t sleep. Her roommate, Chaeyeon had slept around an hour ago, but there she was, still wide awake.

She held her phone on one hand, looking through the photos in the gallery.

She knows she shouldn’t, but she can’t help it. Eunbi looks so good even in photos. She used to asked her to take photos for her when they’re alone, so she has quite a collection their pictures together. There were photos of Eunbi in her room, looking gorgeous even with her hair disarray. In one of the photo she looked so y with her shoulders bare, her dark hair covering half her face, and she was staring sultrily into the camera at a close distance.

Sakura remembered when she took that picture. It was sometime last year, maybe it was in October? She thinks.

 

“Unnie, I have to get up now. I have a flight to catch,” Sakura said softly to her girlfriend who was clutching tight to her waist.

But Eunbi didn’t budge. She put her right leg up on Sakura’s body and hugged her tighter. The Japanese girl can’t help but chuckled.

“Unnie, Kyu oppa is gonna come and pick me up in an hour, I have to get ready now,” she said, gently patting the older girl’s shoulder.

“No.”

“Unnie…”

“Awww baby come on, can you delay your flight for me?” Eunbi asked in a whining tone.

Sakura chuckled, “I can’t. I have schedules in Japan! Is this something IZ*ONE leader would say?”

Eunbi turned to her side and climbed onto Sakura’s body, cozily wrapping her arms around Sakura’s neck and pressed her face on her chest. Sakura took her into her embrace, one hand around her waist and the other was her hair. The older g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter