Chapter 21

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IZ*ONE had just finished another concert in Fukuoka. The girls were backstage, meeting up with their families and friends who came to their show. The total of 28 HKT48 members came to watch them.

Some of them are already acquainted with each other through Produce 48, and some of them were delighted to get to know with the IZ*ONE members. Nako was busy with her best friend, Miku at a corner, never letting go of each other, while Yujin trying to get into their conversation. Sakura was being surrounded with a group of HKT juniors who was admiring her.

“Oh my gosh, is that you, Aoi-chan??” Eunbi shrieked excitedly.

“Eunbi-chan!!” Aoi replied as soon as she saw her.

They both moved towards each other and met in the middle. Eunbi pulled the younger girl into her embrace and hugged her close. Aoi is a HKT48 member who was also on Produce48 with Eunbi. The two of them had gotten close ever since they were put in a group by Sakura during the competition. Aoi is also one of Sakura’s closest friends.

The two girls were huddling close until one of them pulled away. Eunbi looked at her dear friend closely.

“I really missed you, Aoi-chan! It’s been a while!” she said.

Aoi chuckled, “I missed you too, Eunbi-chan. You look so beautiful tonight, you were so cool on stage too!”

Eunbi giggled, “Ah thank you. You look so cute, Aoi-chan. My baby.”

Aoi’s face flustered when she heard Eunbi calling her so sweetly.

She chuckled, “Eunbi-chan, you’re so cute and charming.”

“Who did you call baby?” asked a voice.

They both turned to their side and saw Sakura, standing there with her hands on her hips. Sakura glanced at Eunbi, her lips slightly pouting. Eunbi smirked and pulled Aoi closer.

“Aoi-chan is so cute like a baby. Don’t you think?”

Sakura huffed, “How many baby do you have, unnie? Seriously.”

Aoi laughed, “Don’t be jealous, Sakuchan. I only get to meet her once in a while. You meet her every

day.”

Sakura’s face turned red, “I-I’m not jealous!”

But the two of them were busy chatting with each other, ignoring her. She sighed and moved on to meet with other friends who came. Eunbi was looking into Aoi’s eyes as she talk, though Sakura doubt she understood what her friend was saying.

“Aoi-chan kawaii!” Eunbi said, cupping her face.

Sakura watched them interacting from the corner of her eyes. A smile crept up her face.

She finds Eunbi too adorable. She’s fallen deeper.

 

**

 

“Who are the current roommates in the hotel?” asked the MC, curious.

The girls were recording for a show in a studio, as well as promoting their new single, Vampire. Though it’s not a live show and it would be broadcasted at later date, but the girls were enthusiastic.

Eunbi was trying her best to understand them well, so that she could join in the conversation. She had been studying hard with the language, as Sakura actually gave her proper tutor from time to time.

Yena and Chaeyeon put up their hands, “We’re roommates.”

And then the other girls were putting up their hands and pointed at each other, revealing their current roommates as well. Eunbi looked around and slowly understands what was going on. She glanced at Sakura who was busy smiling at the camera.

“I…” she suddenly said.

Everyone turned to look at her.

Eunbi smiled and then reached for Sakura’s hand. Chaewon gulped. Minju held her breath. Hyewon’s mind went blank.

Sakura was startled when Eunbi suddenly held her hand.

“Sakuchan and I are roommates,” Eunbi said with a cheeky smile.

“Eh?”

Well, she wasn’t entirely wrong about that. Though she was assigned a solo room, Sakura was with her on most nights.

Nako, who was sitting in the middle of them awkwardly pulled their hands apart.

“Liar,” she said with a smile.

Sakura retreated her hand in shock and laughed awkwardly.

“That’s funny, haha.”

All the members laughed along, and the MCs joined in too.

“Was that a lie? Why would you lie about that?” he asked, amused.

Eunbi only managed to snigger and covered her face with a hand as they continued to laugh. Sakura could feel her heart beating in her ears. Eunbi was unexpectedly bold.

But she had to admit that it was quite thrilling.

 

**

 

It’s been a busy week for IZ*ONE, they had schedule every day, and that day they were having another magazine photoshoot. They have been appearing in almost every popular Japanese magazine for youngsters, and some of them more than once.

There were group shots and also solo shots for each member. While one member was shooting, the others were waiting in the room. It was Hitomi’s turn for solo shoot. Chaewon was waiting for her turn for her solo shot with the other members and she was getting tired. She can’t help but yawned a few times.

She yawned again.

Minju who was sitting next to her suddenly chuckled.

“Aww babe, are you tired?” she asked softly.

Chaewon looked at Minju and nodded cutely. She pouted her lips and put her head on the younger girl’s shoulder. Minju smiled and patted her head lovingly.

The other members in the room has getting used to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter