Chapter 20

Strictly No Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, that’s it for today!” said the group leader, Kwon Eunbi as she clapped her hands once.

All the members looked at her, waiting for her next order.

Eunbi smiled, “We’ve all worked hard, now let’s all head back to the hotel and rest!”

The members cheered, and Hyewon came to the leader to give her a random hug.

“We’re finishing our practice early today? Wow it’s barely 3pm, unnie, you’re too kind to us.”

The tall girl tightened her arms around her, causing Eunbi to chuckle. Yuri and Yena also came and joined the hug, and soon it became a group hug.

“Okay girls, we’ve all deserve a little break today. We’ve successfully finished the Kobe concert, plus Sakura and Wonyoung will be walking the runway tomorrow! Let’s give them time to prepare.”

Wonyoung let out a cute whining sound, “Unnie, why do you have to remind me that? I’m so nervous, you know?”

Chaeyeon wrapped her arm around the younger girl’s waist, “Don’t worry our baby, you’ll do just fine. You’re a natural born model!”

Sakura watched them with a smile on her face, her eyes met Eunbi’s and the older girl smiled softly at her.

“Don’t worry, Wonyoung-ah, you have pro-idol Kkura who will be with you tomorrow,” said the leader.

Sakura chuckled, “I’m nervous too, okay? There’ll be a lot beautiful girls there who’s much more experienced.”

Eunbi smiled, “Don’t worry Kkura-ya, you’re the most beautiful.”

Chaewon who was drinking her water choked on her drink upon hearing that. Minju had to pat her back to soothe her. Yujin was laughing at them from the side. Sakura’s face turned red and she tried to hide it by randomly messing with Yena. The two close friends continue to bicker with each other, as if nothing happened.

Hitomi and Nako exchanged looks with each other.

 

**

 

Eunbi and Sakura stayed back to tidy up the practice room and let the younger members out first. They were eager to grab drinks and snacks at the combini outside.

Sakura held up the basket while Eunbi picked up the used towels that was on the floor. They put the basket at the back of the room, finishing their task. The younger girl walked to the leader and grabbed her hand.

They looked at each other with sheepish smiles.

“So, I’m the most beautiful, huh?” asked Sakura.

Eunbi looked away shyly, “Of course.”

Sakura chuckled and gently pats the leader’s head.

“Kkura-ya,” Eunbi called suddenly.

“Yes unnie.”

“They put me in the single room again today,” Eunbi said with a pout.

“Aww.”

“Are you going back to your apartment today? Or are you going to sleep at the hotel? If you do, can you stay with me tonight? It’s too lonely to sleep alone.”

Sakura sighed, “They asked me to stay in the hotel today, because of tomorrow’s early schedule. But-

“But?”

“They roomed me with Nako.”

Eunbi’s shoulders fell, “Oh. Nevermind then.”

Sakura quickly cupped her girlfriend’s face.

“Don’t say that. I’ll try to sneak out when she’s asleep, okay? So wait for me and I’ll be there. I want to cuddle with you tonight.”

Eunbi held Sakura’s hands on the side of her face as her expression turned serious.

“It’s okay if you can’t. I don’t want you to be caught by Nako.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there.”

Eunbi pouted.

Sakura brought their hands to their sides and intertwined them together.

“Hey, since we have some time this evening, do you want to sneak out into town with me? There’s a famous dessert café, and they sell delicious macarons.”

Eunbi’s face lit up immediately.

“Let’s go!”

 

 

**

 

Eunbi was excited to go on a little date with Sakura that evening. She showered and then picked out her best clothes to wear. She settled on a yellow dress and jeans. All dressed up, she sat on her bed and waited for Sakura to come and pick her up at her room. Sakura’s room with Nako is just at the end of the hallway.

Suddenly there were knocks on the door. It must be Sakura, she thought.

She went to the door and opened it.

Her face lit up immediately.

Sakura was standing in front of her door, she was wearing a black hoodie and probably a pair of hot pants underneath, revealing her legs. She was looking at the older girl, a smile plastered on her face. Eunbi could feel her heart skip a beat.

“Hi unnie.”

She looked so handsome.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Are you ready to leave now?”

“Kkura…”

“Hmm?”

Suddenly Eunbi reached for her arms and pulled the younger girl inside. She closed the door behind her and stood in front of Sakura.

“What’s wrong?” asked the Japanese girl.

Eunbi looked at her girlfriend and pursed her lips adoringly. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around Sakura’s waist. The younger girl chuckled and then she lazily put her hands around her waist too.

“What does our leader-nim want?” Sakura asked cutely.

The leader smiled sheepishly and replied, “Kisses.”

Sakura laughed and then she cupped her face.

“Okay leader-nim.”

She leaned close and then kissed the older girl softly. Eunbi tilted her head for a better angle and kissed her back, eagerly. She pushed her to the door and pressed their bodies together, all the while her lips were still busy kissing her girlfriend. Sakura was shocked when the felt tongue entering and she slowly pulled away. Eunbi let out a sigh.

“We’re never leaving this room if this continues,” Sakura said with a chuckle.

“You’re right…”

The younger girl gave the leader another soft kiss before she turned around. She turned the door knob.

“Let’s save it for tonight. For now, I really want to take you out-

Sakura froze. They both froze.

Nako was standing outside the room.

The young Japanese girl looked at the two eldest with her eyebrows creased.

“Why are you two together in that room?” she asked.

Sakura gulped.

“W-Well, I was discussing a few things with Eunbi unnie.”

Eunbi nodded, “Yeah, work related things.”

“What kind of work things?”

Eunbi and Sakura both gulped.

“The runway for tomorrow!” said Eunbi.

“The Fukuoka concert!” said Sakura.

But both at the same time.

Nako looked at them, confused.

Sakura chuckled nervously, “We talked about both things. Haha.”

Eunbi walked to Nako and grabbed her hands, “Are you here to see me, Nako?”

Nako smiled and nodded, “Yes unnie. Since we have some free time this evening, I want to ask you out for ice cream with me! I know a place!”

“With me?”

“Yes, just you.”

Sakura forced a smile, “Can’t I go too?”

Nako smiled back at her senior.

“No.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter