Vet 8

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

We all agreed to keep it quiet from jennie or taehyung's grandma knowing how fragile they could be.

We managed to distract the grannies so taehyung could sneak jennie in.

"Are you ok? Were you hurt?" I was doing my best to ignore this guy yet he's now the one initiating the talk.

"Puhlease. I would've put the guy in a coma it it wasn't for you." I rolled my eyes. It gets tiring to act like a dmasel in distress and I hate it when I have to pretend someone I'm not when I'm with him.

"What are you smiling about?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nothing." My heart skipped a beat with the way he grinned at me.

It took about an hour when Taehyung came out just as the vet was about to leave. It doesn't look like they'll be coming back.

We peeked at jennie's room to find her awake. She shrieked when she learned taehyung left. It seems like something happened.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

"Do I look like I'm ok?!" She huffed and I snorted.

"Yeah she's ok." We all chorused.

"I meant about what happened earlier." Jisoo clarified.

"Of course I am! That was nothing and I was able to see you guys before I passed out so I'm sure you did a good job?" She raised a brow and we snickered.

"Hell yeah!" She laughed

"So you're not suing them?" Lisa frowned

"You're just seriously just going to let them go?" I protested and she shrugged.

"Justice system is ed uo anyways. I can rely more on karma." Touche. The others and I looked at each other and with one look, we nodded and simultaneously moved towards jennie's bed.

"Yah!" She whined as she's getting pushed out of the bed.

"You'll sleep here anyway... alone that is." I teased and laughed when she picked a pillow to throw to me.

"What happened anyway? Between you and taehyung? Don't you dare deny cause he seemed to be in a good mood when he left."

"And don't you dare skip a detail. We'll know it." She groaned and shooed us away.

"Move it es!" We all sat uo and made room for her. Seven of us in the bed, sitting down when chaeyoung got up before jennie can speak.

"Wait!" She ran out and came back with a bucket of popcorn. Of course.

"As I was saying..." jennie proceeded to tell

Please log in to read the full chapter