Vet 15

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irene just left and I stood up, brushing my pants. We're currently unpacking and cleaning hyejin and I's unit. "I'm gonna go buy us drinks."

"Ooh I'll go with you!" Chaeyoung volunteered.

"Chaeng, don't just by food for yourself ok?" Lisa chuckled

"Of course. I'll buy for the three of us." She motioned towards me and hyejin and stuck her tongue out to lisa.

"Oh really?" Lisa challenged.

"Really!" Chaeyoung raised her chin up stubbornly. She should have known lisa by now.

"Ok, then I guess I'll just fry that pet fish of yours since I will have nothing to eat" lisa pouted and batted her lashes.

Chaeyoung gasped and her eyes widened "you wouldn't dare!"

"Try me." Lisa smirked and chaeyoung stomped on her feet.

"Fine! I'll buy you food." She grumbled in defeat

"I thought so." Lisa giggled.

"Let's go before you guys end up wrestling on the floor again." I laughed and pulled chaeyoung with me.




"So you're in loove huh." She sang along the way.

"Gee. Is that a new song? I'm not sure if I'm quite familiar with it." I muttered rolling my eyes. Hyejin just have to open her damn mouth.

"Oh come on, are you embarrassed? It's normal byul." Chaeyoung chuckled, putting her feet onvmy dashboard.

"Not for me, it's  not." Am I really going to talk about this again? Maybe it's a good idea to do so. I'll talk and talk about it then maybe I'll just get tired of it and poof. Goodbye alien feelings!

"You do know you're attending the same school right?" She gave me a look and I shrugged.

"So? We're not taking the same course and there's like a thousand students there." I searched for a perfect parking spot but it's crowded so I gave up and took up the first one I see.

"Sure you're not doing the same course but you're going to almost the same direction which means you'll bound to have subjects together." I didn't think of that possibility why? I shook my head.

"I doubt it." I now doubt not bumping into him. I mentally groaned. Ani. I will just act like I don't know him or see him.

"Stop having an inner battle to yourself. I'm with you you know? Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter