Vet 22

My Lovely Vet ๐Ÿพ | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you so happy about?" Hoseok's been smiling at me, tapping on the steering wheel and humming.

"You defended me." That's it?

"So? Am I wrong? Was he right?" He shook his head, still smiling

"I was just stating a fact." He nodded his head.

"Seriously." I insisted and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window.


๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

I tried to focus on my homework but a certain vet is occupying my mind... again. I contemplated whether to talk to hyejin about it but I decided against it.

I groaned and hopped on my bed, face first. I tried holding my breath and gasped for air, laying on my back.

Hoseok's been nothing but sweet, he's like a quicksand. The more I try to move away, the more I sink and it's killing me! He's very consistent and sincere. He always makes time for me despite our busy schedules.

Should I give it a try? Give us a try? But what if it won't work out? What if he turns out to be one of those guys? I covered my face and shook my head.

What if he gets tired of me and I don't wanna let go? What if.. what if I get hurt beyond repair?

What if he does what suho did to Irene? I don't think I can take that. I hate to admit but I'm helplessly falling.

"Aaaaiishh!" I pulled on my hair as I sat up. This is why I don't want that love . It makes you crazy and stuff.

I dragged myself to my desk and plugged my earphones in and decided to let music take me away as I do my work. I was on spotify and randomly picked a playlist and put it on a shuffle.

I calmed down and relaxed but then a song came in and every lyrics reminded me of him. I wanted to stop and skip it but it makes my heart flutter. I dropped my pen and I looked to the side and see my reflection.

I cupped my reddened face and a smile was painted on my lips. I hurried to my phone to see what the title and who the artist is. I bit my lips and chewed on it.

"I will just do this just in case." I said to myself and grabbed my laptop to create a mixtape.

I banged my head on my desk and groaned. "What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself.

"This is so cheesy and... ugh!" I heaved a sigh and continued my homework instead.



๐Ÿพ

Three days. It's been three days since hoseok hadn't contacted m

Please log in to read the full chapter