Vet 29

My Lovely Vet ๐Ÿพ | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

My palms are sweating so much, I wipe it on my jeans but it's still sweating. Hoseok threw me a glance and chuckled then drove in one hand and held mine with the other. "It's sweaty!" I whined, trying to avoid his hand from holding mine but he insisted and intertwined it with his.

"Don't be nervous. They'll love you." He assured me but I feel like throwing up. I was not prepared to meet his parents! It's summer and we're back at the farm where hoseok and his parents open their veterinary clinic during the season. The girls are all present too, even yoongi is here except for jin who's busy with work much to Irene's relief.

"They're not you." I mumbled, my brows furrowed.

"But I came from them and you know what they say. Apples don't fall far from the tree." He brightly said.

"It could roll down the hill or something." I deadpeanned and he laughed.

"Maybe we should postpone it?" I said, feeling cold and sweaty as I see their clinic coming to the view, I start fidgeting on my seat.

"It's going to be ok." He smiled and squeezed my hand lightly before he let go as he parallel parked the car. Hoseok, hea ed his bag on his back and got out and my heartbeat doubled. I clutched into my seatbelt in dread as hoseok rounded to open the door for me

I jumped a bit, startled, when the door opened eventhough I knew he was going to open it for me.

๐Ÿ€

I frowned looking at byul's reaction. She's starting to breathe a bit faster. "Hey, hey.. calm down." I removed her seatbelt and rubbed her back until her breathing goes back to normal.

"I understand if you don't want to. Just stay here, ok? I'll just get a few things and I'll be back then we'll go." I kissed her temple and closed the door.

I made my way to the clinic, playing with my keys. "Hoseok! Any work at the barn?" My father asked when I stepped in.

"Got samples for you, lilac might be catching a cold." I pulled out the mucus samples Intook form lilac earlier.

"Poor girl, did they isolate her?" I I nodded

"Yeah just in case." He nodded and went to check the samples I brought.

"Who did you leave your pup to?" Mom asked as I rummaged through the drawers to look for the spare stethoscope. I forgot to bring mine.
<

Please log in to read the full chapter