Vet 30

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okayyy. What's this?" I suddenly found myself blind when a fabric covered my eyes.

"You don't think taehyung's the only one who can make surprises right?" He whispered on my ear and I suddenly felt nervous.

"Y-you're not proposing to m-me, are you?" Taehyung just surprised jennie. It's their anniversary and he bent down in one knee and popped the question. Hee thought jennie was pregnant. He thought wrong. Nonetheless, pregnant or not, it didn't change his decision to put a ring on it.

"By the way you sound? Hell no." He laughed and I frowned. Did I offend him?

"I didn't mean it that way." He chuckled and held my hand as he guided me through the path.

"I know. Don't worry, Our own time will come. I'm patient." I'm not. Should I drop on one knee... in another way? Ugh. Whyy brain whyy.

"We're here." He whispered and removed the blind fold.

I slowly opened my eyes and all I can see in the dark of the night is grass. I blinked. Have I really gone blind? He laughed at my stupefied expression.

He laid a blanket on the grass and tugged me down to sit on it.

"Did you take me here to be or what?" He laughed again. For all I know, he could be into doing it in public. That's wild.

"Or are you showing your true self and that you're really a psychopath and you're going to ki—" I stopped on my wild imagination when something glowed from the corner of my eyes.

Another came, then another, and soon, I found us surrounded by the twinkling of the fireflies the burned brighter than the stars above.

"Oh wow." He laid down and offered his arm as my pillow and obliged. We laid there in silence and watched the fireflies dance around us.

"Remind yoongi not to show this to jisoo." I say after a while and he looked at me quizzically.

"She ate one once thinking it will make her glow." He laughed out loud, his chest vibrating. I grin, watching him laugh. His smiles never fails to make me happy.

"Aigooo. Yoongi can't escape her, can he?"

"She's in deep for him since she they were kids. If she could drag him to church and marry him, she would."

"You have no idea." He smiled and now I'm the one confused.

"Do you know something I don't?" He just slyly grinned and shrugged. Then stood up, leaving me laying down. He took out something of his bag and then set it up. A spearker.

He held out his hand for me and pulled m

Please log in to read the full chapter