Vet 26

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was startled when hoseok blocked my way from going up to our room and grabbed my hand then dragged me out.

"Where are you taking me?" He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Somewhere only we know." He chuckled and I let him drag me. I was again surprised when he lead me to a car.

"I don't remember planning to go somewhere?" I tilted my head at him and he just opened the door for me.

"We didn't but it's christmas season and your friends and hogging you. I just want to have an alone time with my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes but got in anyway.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" I asked when he got in.

"Just somewhere down the road." he started up the car and some music and once we got into the highway, he drove with one hand and held my hand with the other.

"I'm just up for a drive and have deep talks with you. Do you have any place in mind?" I shook my head and smiled, a random roadtrip. That is so him. "just take us home before dinner or chaeng will have your head." We laughed at that.

Jisoo went with Irene to go see an OB but I'm pretty sure she's pregnant. Can't believe we es are gonna be godparents. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Say... what will you do if you find out I'm pregnant?" the car slowed down and he did a double take at me.

"Well first of all, I'll be expecting it." I raised a brow

"You'll be my wife then." he smiled. I don't know if I should be happy cause of his sweetness or I should be annoyed knowing I won't be getting laid til then.

"What if I seduced you to bed?" he gulped and chuckled nervously

"Well... should I look for a church now?" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"IF hoseok. IF.. ok, I'll reprashe it. What if you got someone pregnant with your one night stands?" he pursed his lips and his eyes are focused on the road.

"you wouldn't worry about that, I haven't fooled around since like what? middle school?" I just gave him a blank stare.

"I'm not saying it really happened. just what will you do IF that happens to you?"

"It's not a trick question?" he eyed me cautiously

"NO." I deadpanned.

"hmmm.. it's hard when

Please log in to read the full chapter