Vet 28

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I feel exhausted! Holidays are over and we're back to reality. Thick books sprawled across the center table and me, sprawled up in the sofa.

The school year's almost ending, so some professors are planning to end us too by giving us a huge amount of homework and projects. I thought that didn't exist in college? Apparently not.

"Hyejin?" I yelled, too lazy to stand up and check in her room but there's only silence that greeted me. Where could she be?

I sighed and raised my arm to cover my eyes when I heard our passcode being punched and the door opening. It could be chaeyoung and lisa, but chaeyoung's probably out for a snack right now. Lisa should be with jungkook so it could only be hyejin or hoseok. Whoever it may be, I'm too drained to move.

"I'm hibernating. Don't wake me up for a week" I uttered but then I felt someone my face.

"What the—" I sat up to find an adorable puppy, wagging its tail at me and I cooed.

"Awwweeee." I scooped it up and hugged it tightly, somehow making my mood lift up.

"goldie likes you" Hoseok said, grinning down at me, holding a leash and putting it on the table before sitting next to me and I immediately cuddled.

"Goldie? Cause..." I looked down to its . A .

"she's a golden retriever?" What an original name.

"Can I call her ?" I giggled as my face.

"See? She likes it." I chuckled and hoseok just shook his head.

"Is she going to be staying with you?" My head is on his lap, laying the puppy on my chest, petting it while hoseok is playing with my hair. I don't know you, but if someone is combing my hair using their fingers, it causes me to be drowsy.

Hoseok was telling me about his studies and I tried to pay attention to it but his fingers brushing my head is making my eyes droop and I'm in no condition to make him stop cause I'm tired as hell! I really felt like my soul was being out of my body. I was that tired! But just forgot about it when the came and me. Wait... that didn't sound good.

🐾

"They told us not to get too attached with our patie

Please log in to read the full chapter