Vet 6

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

We were eating dinner and I was minding my own business when my ears perked up hearing someone's name. I leaned in discreetly to listen.

"He's busy grandma. Summer's about to end so he has to wrap things up before going back to the city." My head snapped up to taehyung.

"The city?" My voice went an octave higher and I cleared my throat, reaching out for my drink.

"Yeah. They only come here for the summer." I nodded slowly, pushing a hair behind my ear.

"Who's they?" I probed even further, trying to look busy with my food so it won't look like a eager to look into the vet.

"Him and his parents. He's not really a licensed vet yet. He just runs errands for his parents for simple tasks with the animals." I nodded again, taking in the information.

"Soo.. do you know which university he's going?" I tried to sound casual and it's good that taehyung didn't seem to mind.

"Seoul University. He'll be on his second year."

"Oh really? Like you?" Taehyung looked up to jisoo who innocently looked at him and he nodded. So they're a year ahead of us.

I didn't ask anymore questions. It was obvious the guy wasn't in a relationship.

We finished dinner and left taehyung to do the dishes, we can't do chores to save our lives. Jennie stayed behind and helped him which was interesting. Our seems to do chores now.

Jennie climbed up to her room soon after, to take a bath at the common washroom. We waited for her as we all gathered inside her room.

We also prepared a night gown for her to wear. She kept on insisting that nothing's going to happen between them but we think otherwise.

We laughed when she told us about her failed attempt to seduce the guy. But I don't think she's entirely one-sided, with the hickeys on her back.

We cheered for her when she went out but I should've sensed that it was my turn to be roasted.

"Someone's acting a little different." I fidgeted on the bed but ignored hyejin.

"Who? Jennie? I know right, she's starting to change, I mean, she did the dishes. That's life changing."

"True.." I sighed thinking I was cleared off.

"But we're nit talking about her." I sat up and faked a yawn.

"I think I'm sleepy, I'm gonna crash first."

"You're not going anywh

Please log in to read the full chapter