Vet 18

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Classes have started and I seldom see hoseok. With us both going in medical field, even if we're not yet taking medical courses yet, nothing is to be taken lighlty. I knew we're bound to see less and less hence I'll be winning the bet and move on.

Or so I thought.

He never fails to send me good mornings and check up on me. He calls whenever he can. I ignored him at first but then he shows up in our wing. Now everybody knows I'm being courted and some thinks we're already together.

"Aren't you busy?" I eyed him as I twisted my fork for my pasta. We're currently having lunch in the school cafeteria.

"Time management." He shrugged.

"You know. You should get tired of me by now." I ate a forkful, didn't care if I was messy.

"If anything. I'm going the opposite direction." A smile tugged on the corners of his lips and his hand reached out to me and thumb wiped something on the corner of my lips.

"You've got sauce." I took a deep breath and slowly released it. I didn't even bother hiding my reaction. Correction, I've stopped bothering to hide his effect on me. It's like a month already and the guy's very consistent. It gets tiring to hide all this alien feelings. Tsk.

I put my fork down and leaned back to my chair and crossed my arms, staring at him.

"What?" He grinned

"Why me?" He suddenly pulled his chair closer to mine so our knees touched.

"Why not?" There goes his heart thumping answers that sounds so scripted but his eyes held nothing but sincerity. God, is this some kind of test for me?!

"I can tell you a bunch of reason. Want me to start?" He smirked and leaned back, crossing his legs, forming number four.

"Shoot."

"For starters, I'm high maintenance."

"I beg to disagree. The way you eat is a proof of that. You're not picky when it comes to food."

"Yeah but I'm picky with everything else."

"Still nothing for me." I chewed on my inner cheeks. Why does he always look so calm and collected?

"I have a short temper." He snorted

"Tell me about it." My brows creased.

"I'm a party freak."

"Not anymore." He smirked.

"I can be! Old habits die hard you know." I grumbled

"Then I'll party with yo

Please log in to read the full chapter