Vet 2

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That clearly is enjoying her stay there since we haven't heard from her ever since that one time." I crossed my legs as we wait patiently for our flight.

"Don't worry. We'll see her in a few hours byul." Hyejin chuckled.

"I know. She'll be ing surprised!" I can only imagine jennie freaking out as she sees us.

An announcement was made and our flight was called. Letting know the passengers can now board the plane.

"Are you sure you can handle driving the car there byul? I heard the signal there so we can't rely on online navigation tools."

"Won't it be fun to be lost in the unknown countryside?"

"No!" They all glared at me and I rolled my eyes. You can say I'm the most laid back in the group.

"Whatever es. Trust me ok?" I chuckled and went on board.

We arrived at the barren land a few hours later. It was already afternoon and the skies seemed gloomy.

"It sure does look like in the middle of nowhere here." Irene looked around in disgust.

"We should get moving before the rain pours." Ominous thunder rolled out of the heavens above and I clicked my tongue.

With a few stops to ask for direction, we were able to arrive at jennie's house. There's a car up front and my brows furrowed. I thought jennie said cars are practically nonexistent here? Oh well, she didn't say there's none.

" we're heeereee!!" Lisa and chaeyoung called out loudly but not jennie appeared. Two cute old granmas did though.

"Oops... sorry." The two apologized fro their name calling.

"It's ok. I'm used to jennie's language. You must be her friends! Come in come in." She lead us in to her cozy home and invited us for dinner.

"Great! I'm starving!" Chaeyoung praised. Of course she is. Jennie's grandma told us her that she's with taehyung which was the other grandma's grandson.

"Will you girls be ok?"

"Yes halmeoni~ we'll just wait for jennie, you two can rest now." They nodded and hugged us one by one. I can't help but smile. I have a soft spot for old people. I wasn't able to meet my grandparents.

We lounged at the living room and I cussed looking at my phone. "No wonder jennie couldn't contact us."

We all looked out to see the rain start to pour and we hear a faint horse's gallop. It must be them.

"It's pouring out there." A guy came in and dusted off his wet shirt.

Please log in to read the full chapter