Vet 44

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Congratulations guys! You did it!" Jisoo grinned at us and gave us bouquet of chocolates. Much to chaeyoung's happiness.

"Hyunjin-ah!" Irene squats down and opened her arms widely at the 3 year old boy running towards her with his father tailing behind him. We all gave irene a teasing look when Jin gave her a kiss on the cheek. She glared and smacked jin's chest, glaring but a her blush on became redder. Still in denial I see.

"She's sti-" Oh? Where did my baby go?? I looked around for hoseok. I walked around craning mhy neck to find my boyfriend who was just beside me earlier. I was startled when a panting taehyung grabbed my arm.

"Help me." He says, almost tearing up and I gasped "Jennie?" He nodded vigorously and pulled me with him. I looked around to tell the others but they got quickly swallowed by the crowd. I can't see them anymore.

Taehyung received a call and he paused on the stairs. Why are we going up? What were they doing there? "What?! No no no no! Jennie please!" He dashed off the stairs, leaving me behind.

I snapped out from my questions "Hey wait up! Did you call the ambulance already?!" I yelled, running after him and kicked off my heels, scooping it up so I can run better. I panted hunched over, pausing to take a breath. What were they doing in the rooftop of our school?

I straightened up to climb to rest of the stairs when I heard a soft melody. It seems familiar... I slowly walked towards the door heading to the rooftop and my heart pounded.

"Tae? Jen?" I called out and opened the door. I don't see them.

I took hesitant steps froze, my eyes suddenly tearing up, my shoes and bouquet fell out of my hands as I cover my mouth.

Of course the melody was familiar! It was Because of You by Keith Martin. The song I used to confess to hoseok. Jisoo grinned as she continued to play on the keyboard. I sobbed seeing all of my friends and our parents there, each holding a candle and heart shaped balloons but I don't see hoseok.

"W-what's this?" I slowly walked towards them then I hear him

"Moon byul-yi." I twirled and found him there, in one knee.

Please log in to read the full chapter