Vet 32

My Lovely Vet ๐Ÿพ | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why are you being petty with hwasa?" Chaeyoung raised a brow at me to which I just rolled my eyes to.

"I'm not being petty." I denied.

"And that's why you shouldn't hwas, byul is holding a grudge." Lisa teased and they laughed.

"Yah! Do you know how hard it is to lure hoseok to bed!" I can't help but scream at them. That was the closest ever! After that, it didn't happen again.

"You have to lure your boyfriend to bed? That's new." Lisa glared at the new arrival

"How did you get in? My duty is done with you jeon."

"I'm not here for you manoban." He smirked. Hyejin, chaeyoung and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Just kiss already. I'm out!" I grabbed my things and put it back on my bag

"Kiss? Ha! In his dreams."

"Don't be shy to tell me it's in yours manoban, I can make it to reality." They keep on doing that but they're both busy eye ing each other.

"Sorry I'm late." I opened the door just as hoseok arrived.

"You look tired. You didn't have to come here." I frowned. He looks exhausted. Is it bad I find him hot though with his disheveled state.

"Byul-yi, you're drooling again." He laughed and pulled me for a hug but then I feel his weight on me.

"Omo." I stumbled back and his hands went limp.

"Hoseok?" My heart thudded to my chest when he won't respond.

"Yah! Jungkook! Help me here!" I banged in the door as I slowly sat down, carefully holding on to hoseok.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung asked as she opened the door and hyejin helped me get hoseok on jungkook's back.

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

I woke up feeling tired. I feel a warm cloth on my forehead and touched it then tried to sit up but byul pushed me back down.

"Sst. Yah, sleep!" She scolds and I grinned at her.

"If my doctor looks like this, I'd gladly be taken to the hospital." I quickly covered my face when she started to hit me with her notebook.

"You dare to joke like that?!" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to me when I noticed something wet.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She was crying.

"You scared me pabo." She hugged me tightly and I smiled. When did she get this soft?

๐Ÿพ

"You're over fatigued! I already called in for you so you can take a rest." I inform

Please log in to read the full chapter