Vet 7

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was busy mulling about my feelings with that vet. It's only been a few days and he's got me all confused.

You're not some whimpy smitten type byul. Wake up! I slapped myself and hyejin raised a brow at me.

They were teasing jennie with her breakfast in bed that consists of hotdog and eggs. If you know what I mean.

"Don't worry I already have set my eyes for someone else." Jisoo chuckled when jennie told her to delete the image of taehyung's hard on on her mind making me snort.

I can't believe jisoo rejected all those who courted for that her puppy love during elementary days. All because of that pianist prodigy whom she last met during who knows when. Talk about loyalty.

Among us, she's the of all s. Even lisa kissed. Chaeyoung... chaeyoung has this solid relationship with her food.

"Wait... now that you mention about that stuff. Do you know a guy named yoongi?" Jisoo's eyes widened at the name.

"That's him! That's his name. How do you know him?" She gasped.

"What about yoongi?" We all turned to hoseok who greeted us good morning. He gotta stop looking like meal! Damn it!

I was trying my best to ignore him. I will not let a guy waver my resolve. I am not like this.

Jisoo pestered him with a lot of questions about this yoongi guy which he answered much to jisoo's delight. My eye twitched as the latter clung unto him.

"Ok, he can still answer your questions without having you clinging to him!" I pulled jisoo away from him. Gosh. Now I'm being jealous?! Me?! Jealous?!

I can't believe I let ky guard down but he's just damn irresistible. Is it because my ways don't work on him? Maybe I just see him as a challenge.

"Byul, let's go. Jennie's done." I snapped back from reality.

"You ok?" I almost jumped hearing his voice

"Y-yeah." Did I just ing stutter? I don't stutter!! I'm Moon Byul-yi!

I don't like how I am with him. I feel like I've been hypnotized or something cause I am not like this!! I ignored him for the rest of the day and was thankful when he left with taehyung to deliver some milk.

"Why didn't you go with them? You could've met the parents." I scoffed at jennie. I am already confused as I am, I don't want them teasing me.

"Stop teasing her jen, she might run after them." Lisa giggled. Great, more teasing from them.

"Stop it. He's just so kind that's why I'm not tainting his innocence." Hwasa snorted.

"Men and innocence can't be in one sentence." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair

Please log in to read the full chapter