Vet 16

My Lovely Vet ๐Ÿพ | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I swear I didn't mean to leave you behind!" I bowed and held out my peace offering to chaeyoung when she opened the door.

"I hate avocados." I straightened up and frowned as her brows creased at the avocado desert on my hands.

"But lisa said.." she gave me and-you-believed-her look. I closed my eyes shut.

"LALISA MANOBAN!!" I screamed on top of my lungs. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and walked past me, carrying her grocery bags.

"I'm really sorry chae! I was just so out of it." I mumbled, following her around like a puppy. I threw lisa a glare who just giggled.

"Good thing the vet gave me a lift." My eyes widened

"Vet? What vet?" Hyejin stopped palying and went over to us with her pool stick balancing across her nape with her hands on either side of the stick.

"I wasn't there when it happened but byul here was harassed and hoseok happened to be there and saved her." She made sound so dramatic.

"Excuse me. I could've handled myself back there thank you very much." I put down the desert on the counter and crossed my arms.

"Oh hey, you know how to say thank you." She looked at me pointedly and I pouted.

"But that's not the one bothering me. What did he do?" I was confused

"He pried the โ€”"

"Not hoseok. What did that jerk do to you at the club?" Lisa stopped eating the avocado and raised a brow.

"Club? The last time we went there was when she walked out." Hyejin truned to me

"Exactly and that jerk at the grocery was the same jerk byul was with. I know something must've happened that time. Spill byul." They're going to over react!

"I won't speak to you if you won't tell me. I have yet to forgive you for leaving me like that." I groaned and told them what happened that night.

"That son of ." Hyejin cussed with gritted teeth.

"That's attempted byul! Why didn't you tell us?!" Lisa's now angry too.

"It was sort of my fault too." They scoffed at the same time

"No is No!" Chaeyoung scolded

"But I did turn him on and was leading into that..." I sighed and sat down the bar stool

"Still! Let's go lisa. We have a guy to take on." Hyejin dropped the stick and picked up a baseball bat she had on display.

"I knew thi

Please log in to read the full chapter