Vet 38

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter


"It's finally D-day!!" We squealed and gave Jennie a group hug

"How are you feeling?" Chaeyoung grinned, nudging our bride-to-be.

"Nervous. Happy. Excited. My emotion's all over the place!" She giggled. We're supposed to be already preparing but here we are, still chit-chatting.

"Do you wanna ditch? I came prepared" Hyejin showed her car keys and a backpack. I can only imagine what's in there. Leave it to her to give the bride an option to run.

"No thank you, I'll stay." We teased jennie and she laughed, slapping our prying hands.

"It's annoying how we weren't able to have your bridal shower though." Lisa grumbled

"Whose fault do you think that is?" Hyejin rolled her eyes

"Why is it my fault? I was minding my own business! You were the ones watching us like we're on a shoot or something." Lisa huffed.

"Manoban!!" We all shut up and turned to jungkook who's marching towards lisa in long strides.

"What's with the face jeon?"  she snorted, rolling her eyes. As the girls exchanged glances, I was praying for jungkook to actually do something and not piss lisa off and I wasn't disappointed.

"Yass!!" I cheered and turned to hyejin who was shocked

"I win!" Ha!! I grinned from ear to ear and pulled hyejin cause she kept on egging lisa to slap jungkook or something but lisa was too occupied with my chicken.

"Stop being such a devil. face it, I win and you owe me ." I laughed at her annoyed face. Hyejin's such a sore loer.

"What are  you all still doing?!" We jumped hearing Irene's booming voice, "Get your hair and make up done! move people! We don't have all the time in the world!" She yelled through her handy megaphone.

"You! Continue that later!" She pulled lisa away from jungkook and pushed us all inside the room where the staff is waiting.

As soon as we took a seat, a group of people crowded us, everyone of us have people doing our hair, make up and nails.

"You better not run away from me." I say to hyejin

"I'm no coward . Bring it on!" I snickered. I should not waste this golden oppotunity. I should let hyejin do what hyejin don't really do....

"If you're that happy, why didn't you just be with him

Please log in to read the full chapter