Vet 24

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Did I do something wrong?" He looked at me in worry.

"No. It's not that." I sighed, eyeing my friends. Evil friends. Specially hyejin.

"Then why are you avoiding my hands when I try to hold yours?" He arched a brow at me

"The car won't arrive til next week so we gotta wait til then."

"The car?" He asked in confusion.

"Something I owe hyejin. I don't want her taking my car. That's my baby." I whined and he still confused as ever.

"We made a bet ok. About us. I lost so hyejin's gonna take my car and I don't want to give her solar." He chuckled

"You named your car solar?"



"Pretty, isn't she?" He grinned and pulled on my cheeks making me slap his hands away.

"You gotta stop doing that." I grumbled, massaging my cheeks.

"I can't help it. You look so cute." The corner of my upper lips raised. "I am anything but cute."

"Really? You are to me." He smiled

"That too. Stop it."

"What? I'm just complimenting my girlfr–" I covered his mouth and looked around.

"Are you two just going to continue having your moments there? Cause I'm ing tired and I wanna lay down." Hyejin grumbled, lowring down her shades.

We just arrived in New York after that long flight from Seoul. We're going to be here for the whole week to celebrate Christmas Holidays.

"Hurry up you two, lisa, chaeng and Irene already left." Hoseok carried my luggage for me even if I can carry it myself and the inconsiderate hyejin put hers on hoseok's arm too as she got herself on the front seat.

"That ." I muttered and hoseok chuckled

"It's alright." He out our luggages in the trunk as we both got in to the back seat of the cab. The jet lag is starting to kick in and now I know why hyejin's all grumpy and y.

I feel my head drooping to the window when a hand caught it and lead my head to lean on the other side, on his shoulders.

"She dozed off." He whispered and I didn't bother struggling anymore and buried my face at the nook his neck and inhaled his scent happily.

"Wake me up if she stirs." I mumbled and he my hair making me fall asleep.

I woke up with a jolt when I felt him shake my body gently. "You didn't have to be so alert." He chuckled and I see hyejin stirring up in her sleep.

"We're here." Hoseok announced and got out to first to tend to our bags.

Please log in to read the full chapter