Vet 5

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Soo.. how long have you known taehyung?" I asked as we fed the horses.

"We're childhood friends. When my parents heard the lack of services for animals here, they decided to open a clinic and we personally do the work here." I nodded.

"How about you? First time here?" I'm surprised he's not a stuttering mess anymore. The animals might've calmed him.

"Yeah. We were supposed to be partying out in the states but we're not complete. It defeats the purpose of spending the last summer together so we came to jennie instead" He chuckled.

"What's funny?" I nudged him, my hips hitting his.

"You girls have strong auras. But you're pretty open about yourselves" Oh really?

"Can you tell me what I want now then?" I whispered, staring at him. He looked over to me and smiled, taking off his coat. Ok, should I remove my top now?

"I'm thinking you're regretting your choice of clothes." He wrap his coat over to me. I squinted my eyes a bit. This guy...

"Anyway.. do you know where that hill that has the signal around here? Jennie showed us the scenery there and it was beautiful." He rolled up his sleeves and I appreciate how his muscles flex.

"Yeah, it's kind of far from here. I can take you if you want." A deserted place with him alone? Yes please.

"I would love to." I grinned.

"Wait here. I'll just borrow hobi from taehyung." I raised a questioning brow

"Hobi?" He smiled and damn that smile!

"He named it after me actually. My nickname's jhope and taehyung calls me hobi."

"On second thought, let's just horsenap hobi the horse. I don't think taehyung is dine with your friend he chuckled, letting the stallion go out of the stable.

"Can you ride a horse?" I shook my head no.

"You can ride in front then." I bit back a smirk.

He held my hand and assisted me by the waist as I climbed the horse. This one's a good horse though, it doesn't move alot.

Hoseok got on behind me and I shivered at our close proximity. Damn! I never felt this way for someone before.

"Hold on to the reins." His breath fanned against my ear and I almost moaned! What the heck!

"Are you scared? it's alrigh

Please log in to read the full chapter