Vet 11

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I refuse to acknowledge how I feel. I never had any problems with such feelings before, I won't start now.

Thankfully, the world seemed to be on my side as we're going back home. Summer's finally over. It's the start for me to focus on my studies so I should enjoy the last bits of it. I'm gonna go straight to a club when we arrive.

We're waiting for taehyung and jennie wherever they may be to arrive so we can go when I head a familiar tune of engine sputters.

"I forgot something upstairs. Call me if they came." I hurried up the stairs and locked myself in the room refusing to waver one last time. No, I won't even think of him right now.

I laid down on the bed and sighed. I closed my eyes and a knock came. I didn't dare answer.

"Moonbyul?" My traitor heart skipped a beat. He was just calling my name.

"Hey? You ok?" I didn't answer. I silently cussed when I heard the doorknob rattle. Another soft knock came but I didn't even think twice to answer.

"Were you angry about that night?" I sat up and glared at the door.

"I didn't object you because—" I covered my ears. I hurriedly took my earphone and blasted off any song I can immediately play.

I know he didn't refuse me cause I wasn't his type or something like that cause if I wasn't he wouldn't bother kissing back.

After two songs, I pulled out my earphones and sighed when he was gone. My heart pricked and I punched it.

"Stop. You're not supposed to feel anything like that." I hissed. I looked out the window and hurried down seeing taehyung and jennie finally came back.

I slowed down when I was by the bottom of the stairs since he was there.

"I was about to call you." I nodded at him and walk passed.

I ignored the sound of my heartbeat. Was it too loud? Did he hear it? I shrugged it off and bid goodbye to the grannies.

I made a beeline towards the car but hyejin stopped me, closing back the driver's door.

"I can drive this one. You can ride with jennie." Jennie's riding the vet's car with taehyung.

"No need." I snapped and pulled the door open, hopping on. She curiously glanced at me but I ignored he

Please log in to read the full chapter