Vet 17

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I had no sleep. Who can sleep a wink after that?! Me? Being courted? Never in my life would I have imagined to have someone do that to me.

With my reputation, good boys are scared of me while bad boys naturally attracts to me and bad boys knows no courtship. I wanted to deny it but the fluttering of my stomach says otherwise.

"Someone didn't get some sleep last night." Lisa smirked as she opened the door for me.

"Shut up. I'm exhausted." I grumbled, barging in to their place.

"Oh no, no time for you to sleep. Get your up, food is waiting." I whined when chaeyoung pulled me up just as my body hit the couch.

"Can't I just stay here? I don't even think I can eat properly." My head is aching from the lack of sleep.

"You need energy to help us and since you lack sleep, you need food in the system! Now come on! Irene's waiting. You didn't even have breakfast which is the most important meal of the day. Now you're gonna have brunch." Park Chaeyoung. Food enthusiast. Ugh.

I let myself dragged by the annoying trio. Why did I think living with them will bring me peace?

"What happened to you?" Irene eyed me and raised a brow.

"Long story." I waved off, sitting next to her and slumped my body to the table while the three ordered for us.

"Irene, I would've thought you already ordered for us." Chaeyoung tsked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what you'd want." I snorted

"She'd eat anything." I whispered.

"What?" Chaeyoung's eyes turned to slits

"I said wake me up when food is served." I slumped back to the table and closed my eyes.

🐾

We were walking back to the unit when lisa suddenly stopped on her tracks making me bump into her cause I didn't notice.

"Yah why did you st—op.." I blinked.

"Ooh loverboy's here. We'll leave you two to talk." Hyejin chuckled and the other two gave me teasing looks and Irene looks confused as she was being pulled by the three in lisa and chaeyoung's unit. Passing by hoseok.

There, on our doorstep, stood jung hoseok, a bouquet of flowers on his hands.

"You've got to be kidding me." Was the first thing I could utter.

"Flowers?" He smiled, reaching the flowers to me and

Please log in to read the full chapter