chapter four

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one pink haired girl have been moving back and forth around the room feeling a bit edgy. on the other hand there's two pair of eyes watching her every move the moment the three of them entered their shared room and it's making them feel dizzy.

 

"damn kim minjoo stay still what has gotten into you?" yuri blurted out as she finally had enough, standing up from her side of the bed and putting her palms on top of minjoo's shoulder to put her still.

 

the taller girl stared at her with a blank and unreadable expression, making it almost impossible for yuri to decipher. minjoo's lips parted but no words came out of her lips.

 

"i told you she's gone nuts." wonyoung said then stood up, helping her unnie to snap minjoo out of her bubbles but to no avail.

 

"so she's been like this the moment she arrived?" the maknae gave the older a nod as a response.

 

"ah why weren't you with minjoo unnie awhile ago? saku-chan brought her here." yuri and minjoo's ears perked up at the mention of the certain japanese. all of a sudden, the latter let out a shriek and slammed her body on her bed, punching and kicking.

 

the other two seem puzzled with the goddess' strange behavior. they sat on her bed and fell silent as they waited for the anxious girl to open up to them.

 

meanwhile, minjoo could feel her cheeks burning up so she buried her face on her pillows. the cherry blossom's words and actions are all she could ever think of and she doesn't even know why it holds so much power on her.

 

calm down minjoo-ah, it's probably just another one of her tricks. you're not falling for that. the goddess uttered in her mind on loop. once her heart have finally felt at ease, she turned her body over only to be greeted by her two friends.

 

"spill the beans minguri." with that, the goddess sat up while unconciously biting her lower lip. minjoo then began formulating her words inside her head, feeling the same burning sensation in her cheeks while doing so.

 

"but first swear to me that you won't tell eunbi unnie and chaewon unnie." wonyoung and yuri looked at each other first before deciding to agree to the older's terms.

 

"sakura wants to date me." her friend's jaw dropped at her sudden revelation and their eyes are about to pop out. their reactions clearly pointing out how shock they are, well who wouldn't be? it's miyawaki sakura for christ's sake.

 

it took yuri and wonyoung some time to process minjoo's words, and when they did, both of them simultaneously screamed in ecstasy. now it's the goddess' time to be puzzled because of their unexpected reactions.

 

"unnie you and saku-chan are perfect together! your visuals plus hers? it will be the end of aphrodite." wonyoung exclaimed as she giggled. even just by the thought of the couple excites her.

 

"wonyo's right. one time i was hanging out with them and i asked her who she thinks is the most beautiful girl in our class and she said you are. ever since then i've been rooting for the two of you." yuri shared her thoughts but minjoo rolled her eyes and shook her head in disagreement.

 

"i want nothing to do with her. nothing!" the latter emphasized and then let her body fall into her mattress once again as her thoughts begin to wonder.

 

"so you rejected her?" her hamster looking friend asked and minjoo nodded. she then felt the two bombarding her with light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter