chapter eight

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the news of minjoo and sakura dating began to spread like wild fire. some became very supportive for the 'couple' while some are questioning whether the latter really deserves the beauty's heart and vice versa.

 

meanwhile inside pdx's dorm, a sudden chaos erupted the moment their twitter notifications blew up with pictures of sakura and minjoo leaving the school campus hand in hand with a beam.

 

 "am i seeing things? tell me i'm seeing things." yena said with utmost disbelief. but who can blame her, minjoo was literally with junkyu just a few hours before leaving with sakura.

 

"if you're seeing things then so am i."

 

"yah could it be that kkura unnie is a witch and gave minjoo a love potion?" and so there's the three of them starting to conclude things.

 

"i reckon-" as hyewon was in the midst of drawing her final conclusion, the door abruptly bursted wide open, revealing a way too cheery and smiley cherry blossom. pdx gave her weird and puzzled looks as if trying to decipher her mood.

 

"you three are betting on something that involves me aren't you." as if they weren't caught in the act, yena, hyewon, and yujin casually smiled and shook a 'no' in hopes of fooling the eldest but failed miserably.

 

"alright spill."

 

"are you and minjoo dating for real?" the gray haired girl answered hyewon's question with a simple shrug and dragged her feet away from the scene with a smirk. the trio could only groan in frustration for the latter's teasing.

 

simultaneously, one pink haired girl is being cornered inside her very own room, with chaewon, yuri, wonyoung, and eunbi surrounding all sides, minjoo doesn't seem to know what to do.

 

"is this for real?" eunbi showed the said girl a picture of her holding on to the japanese's arms tightly. minjoo began to buffer for quite some time, thinking if she will tell her friends the truth or pretend like it's real as what sakura wants.

 

in the end, the beauty decided to go with the second one so she nodded a 'yes' as a response with her lips tightly sealed. while the two older girls' jaw dropped in shock, yuri and wonyoung on the other contrary are wearing the widest grin as they high fived each other.

 

"oh yeah! aphrodite babies are about to be born in this world, unnie name your babies after me." the maknae said with tons of enthusiasm.

 

"too right wonyoungie, count me in too." now it was yuri's turn to become bouyant. in contrast to the duo's joyous response, chaewon and eunbi is questioning themselves why. for all they know minjoo is not keen into entering another relationship after her last one.

 

"are you sure about that? i mean isn't this a little bit too fast not to mention odd. we all know sakura's a bit too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter