chapter twenty three

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been four days, and yet sakura still fails to have a proper conversation with minjoo. having yiren around her all the time, she can't seem to find an opening to approach the beauty. added to the complicated equation is junkyu who have been sticking to the brunette all the time, like some sort of pest as sakura might say.

 

"yah kkura, is it true that you're dating wang yiren? dude i was rooting for you and minjoo what's the deal." jisoo came out of nowhere as pdx was enjoying their foods, following right after her is a certain thai who sat besides yujin.

 

"yes we are dating. hi i'm wang yiren from class 3-4, saku-chan's girlfriend, childhood friend, first love, and future wife." the chinese introduced herself wearing a smile which looks a bit fake, startling all of them. hearing the latter part, the heartthrob choked on her own drink and yena was quick to pat her back.

 

"ahh hi? hehe." the south korean senior smiled and waved awkwardly. yiren continues to look at her, as if waiting for the senior to do something. jisoo received the message in an instant and moved aside, leaving the space besides sakura open.

 

with yiren's presence, pdx together with lisa and jisoo fell silent. as if they ran out of words to say. finally having had enough of the situation that they are in, yujin stood up and dashed off without uttering a word. all six of them followed the youngest with their eyes and the two seniors eventually followed the brunette.

 

"is it just me or has yujin been acting strange lately? she's giving me a cold shoulder every time." sakura voiced out, but instead of an immediate response, hyewon and yena gave knowing looks to each other before giving the older a shrug.

 

"just let her be, maybe she's going through adolescence. listen, i gotta go visit eunbi in the student council office, i'll see you later." and so seven turns into four, and four turns into three. yena who was left dumbfounded because of her friends' leaving her together with the couple could only scratch her nape.

 

the duck met eyes with the japanese who seems to be a bit uncomfortable with her lover's clinginess. as the duo were trying to talk to each other with their eyes, a sudden howling and whistling caught their attention, making them tilt their heads to the direction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter