chapter twenty seven

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"y-yiren..." sakura mumbled as she stepped a foot inside the room surrounded with nothing else but white walls. there lies the chinese's body, all pale and weak. sakura trudges her way to the hospital bed, placing her palm on top of yiren's cold ones.

 

the heated feeling caused the latter to flinch and flutter her eyes open, seeing the japanese standing right in front of her, yiren pulled off a weak smile and tried to force herself up but was stopped by the former.

 

"don't. just stay there, so what happened?" the cherry blossom asked while placing the empty chair besides the chinese. the latter bit her lower lip and tried to avoid sakura's eyes, noticing this, the gray haired girl faced her cousin.

 

"hitomi found her passed out in the living room when she went out to grab some water. i don't know anything about her medical condition so the doctor's calling her parents now." nako answered and hearing that, the short haired girl looks straight into brown pool with pleading eyes.

 

"don't worry, i'll be alright this is nothing." the chinese brunette assured her as she tightens the her hold on sakura's hands. yiren's eyes then travels behind the japanese, seeing three other familiar figures inside her room and a certain someone caused her eyebrows to crease.

 

yiren then felt sakura caressing her thumb on the back of her palm and somehow, this was able to turn the frail girl's attention back to her. the four left the room silently to give the two of them a time to talk.

 

"i have a bad feeling about this. god i just hope that i'm wrong." yena said in a quiet voice but still loud enough for the other three to hear, her statement caused curiosity to rise within the beauty.

 

"no way, i'm pretty sure it was cured before. anyway minjoo what brought you here? i know you're not here for yiren and definitely not for me, yena, and kang-chan so that leaves us with sakura. spill it kim." nako claims to which the two older girls agreed into. with that, minjoo recalled everything from the very beginning.

 

"... then yujin asked for a favor, she wants me to talk to sakura to try and fix things between the two of us. i asked her why and she told me that i'll know once i told sakura my feelings, so i did and we may or may not have had a confession and kissed awhile ago." the goddess finished leaving the trio's mouth in a gape. she scratched the back of her neck, feeling heat creeping up on her cheeks.

 

"but we haven't talked about what we really are, she told me she loves me and we did seal a kiss. but what about her and yiren? they're dating for christ's sake." minjoo grabbed a fistful of her hair to express her frustration, that thought had been bugging her head ever since the chinese was mentioned awhile ago.

 

"yena-ah what if it came back? i kinda noticed yiren having constant nosebleeds every now and then. at first she said it was prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter