chapter thirteen

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the night after that day, minjoo went straight to bed due to exhaustion. the japanese on the contrary, carefully sneaks her way to the balcony to avoid waking the sleeping girl up. it's been a few hours but she could feel her heart beating fast whilst recalling the moment that she and her lover had shared.

 

it was nothing out of the ordinary, really, they were just watching the sunset together, with the younger in sakura's arms. the latter doesn't know why she's feeling this way when she's more than aware of this silly compromise. it's only for three months.

 

the cherry blossom knew that ever since she first laid an eye on kim minjoo, she's in for some deep . but unfortunately, she found out that her crush was in a relationship that time, and so all her feelings were disregarded.

 

that year was the birth of sakura's playful ways. to be honest, among the four of them the gray haired girl was the one who paid no interests in things like that. so just imagine the look on the trio's faces when some of enozi university's hottest students would approach their eldest only to flirt around right in front of their very eyes.

 

"why are you still awake?" a raspy voice then came out of nowhere. the heartthrob immediately recognizing the owner of the voice, her heartbeat grew impossibly faster.

 

"i couldn't sleep, and you? i'm 100% sure that you were snoring back there just awhile ago." even at this hour, sakura never failed to crack up a tease. and since minjoo literally just got out of bed, she's way too tired to have a never ending argument with sakura about her snoring.

 

without a word, the goddess stood besides her with no distance and shoulders touching. minjoo was staring at the plain, dark sight but as for the older girl, she was admiring the sight next to her.

 

"i said staring is rude, right?" and the south korean beauty turned her head, looking straight into her eyes. sakura felt the air in her lungs being out and she can't seem to inhale some more as she was captivated by the younger's eyes.

 

"it's your fault for being so beautiful." slowly, the short haired girl brought her hand up to minjoo's face. carefully tucking strands of hair behind her ear. the latter thanked the heavens that it's dark outside because she can definitely feel herself blushing.

 

with that, the pink haired girl averted her gaze to the sky as if she wasn't affected. gathering every bit of her confidence, the cherry blossom placed a palm on top of minjoo's left hand that was holding on to the railings.

 

"what would happen after three months?" sakura couldn't help but ask, their friends have grown close to each other because of them and it's only a matter of time that the 'couple' would break up.

 

and this caused the long haired girl to wonder as well. do i have to pretend like i'm miserable because of our break up? should we be awkward with each other? or maybe we should tell them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter