chapter seven

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"guess who. here's a hint just for you, she's your future lover." as minjoo was reviewing her notes for their math exam later, a certain short haired girl covered her eyes from behind.

 

the beauty knew who it was the moment she heard her voice and that same strawberry scented perfume lingered beneath her nose. acting all annoyed and irritated, minjoo grabbed a hold of sakura's hands and pulled it back, only to be greeted by a single rose waiting to be received by her.

 

the latter reached out for the flower and then turned to sakura who was grinning from ear to ear. when their eyes met they were immediately drawn into each other. they stayed like that for a few moments, as if they were speaking with their eyes rather than words.

 

of course everything will always have an end, and theirs is caused by a certain duck who just have to tease the older girl for her own satisfaction.

 

"well look who decided to become the romantic one. never knew you had it in you miyawaki." yena teased as she messed up the heartthrob's hair. the latter then shot her deadly glares and began counting to three.

 

at first yena pondered as to why sakura was counting, but when the short haired girl stood up at the mention of 'three' she was quick to run away for her life as sakura ran after her. minjoo couldn't help but mentally facepalm herself while watching the two doing their tom and jerry thing and unconsciously sniffing the flower's aroma with a smile.

 

"so now that yena's been taken care of, do you mind helping me review for math?" sakura shyly asked as she scratched the back of her neck. minjoo finds it cute and gave a subtle nod. the gray haired girl failed to contain her excitement as she swiftly sat on her seat besides the goddess.

 

as minjoo was trying her best to teach sakura, the latter on the other hand couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of the younger girl. it was as if she's studying every inch of the latter's side profile and not the lecture itself.

 

"you won't find x in my face you know." the beauty said without sparing a glance at sakura, the cherry blossom on the other hand was caught off guard. but immediately regaining her sanity, a smirk then formed at the side of her lips.

 

"that's because you will never be my ex."

 

"because i'm never going to date you anyway." minjoo deadpanned, a light chuckle following afterwards, sending warmth all over sakura's heart.

 

"i'll let you win this time only because you're beautiful when you laugh like that." the heartthrob said and she swear she saw the younger girl blush. with that, sakura closed the younger's notes and faced in front with a sly smirk.

 

 

"hey kim want to go eat lunch together? my treat."  the short haired girl offered as soon as their chemistry class ended.

 

"i already promised my lunch with junkyu. maybe next time?" at the mention of the lad's name, an immediate frown can be seen on sakura's lips. unable to hide her disappointment, she responded with a nod then ran to catch up with her friends.

 

"i told y'all minjoo will refuse her offer. pay up losers." hyewon spoke while the two groaned to show their disappointment.

 

not long after sakura left the room, she saw kim junkyu walking towards their direction and instantly knew where he's heading. there was a sigh that came out of her parted lips without consent.

 

the heartthrob was minding her own business, not saying a thing and just walking straight ahead when she felt force being applied on her shoulder. junkyu purposely nudged her side and the gray haired girl was about to lose her cool but when she turned around, minjoo is already outside and ready to greet the black haired guy.

 

"whatever." she murmured beneath her breath and clenched her fist. unknow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter