chapter twenty eight

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oh my gadnis my eyes! wonyoung don't look, it's disgusting, chaewon unnie, eunbie unnie you can beat kkura unnie up now!" a loud scream disrupted the couple's peaceful dream, followed by a loud bang and the sound of rushed footsteps reaching the room pulled the two back from dreamland.

 

minjoo having the first one to open her eyes, she was immediately greeted with the sight of the heartthrob with her eyes closed, lips slightly parted and snoring lightly. it took her brain a couple of minutes to process things but realizing what they did last night caused heat to form in her cheeks as she sneaks her head on the crook of sakura's neck.

 

"hmm." the older groans as she felt movements inside her arms, simultaneously, a group of girls barges inside the room in a forceful manner but sakura doesn't seem to mind the noise.

 

"miyawaki sakura, kim minjoo." but then, a familiar voice sends shivers down to their spine, a simple call on their name caused the pair to open their eyes snap their heads towards the sound where the sight of eunbi, chaewon, and yuri greeted them. just as the oldest was about to say something, yuri runs to the bed and jumps on top of the couple excitedly.

 

"you guys did it?! yah kim minjoo i can't believe you really did it. i want to be the godmother of your kids can i? can i? can i please?" the singing angel begs while throwing light punches on the couple.

 

"alright that's enough yul, i think you've already outdone us on beating sakura up." chaewon said as she tried to pull the resisting girl away from sakura and minjoo. eunbi then let out a fake cough, causing the two to dart their eyes towards her and you can tell that sakura and minjoo felt quite intimidated seeing her with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

 

"so you guys got together? and yiren?" eunbi asks and minjoo turns her gaze away from the oldest to the japanese besides her.

 

"i broke up with her, you wouldn't understand why but i am genuinely in love with minjoo. now that i know she loves me back, i'm not letting anything break us apart ever again." sakura spoke, her voice sounding so sincere that it made the beauty's heart pound unbelievable fast.

 

"ahh unnie stop ruining their moment, come on just cook our breakfast let them do their couple thing. enjoy lovebirds, minguri don't be too loud, the kids are downstairs." just as eunbi was about to say a word, yuri pulled her and chaewon outside the room. the cherry blossom couldn't help but chuckle at yuri's silly antics as she turn her head to the goddess besides her.

 

"goodmorning." she greeted but instead of saying it back, minjoo snuggles closer to her, burying her face on the gray haired girl's chest, not that she mind though. sakura tightens her hold around the younger, planting a kiss on the crown of the brunette's head.

 

"why don't we get up and fix ourselves up? unless you want to do it again we can definitely take our time in bed." sakura teases playfully while poking her lover's side. the latter then nudges her shoulder lightly, careful not to hurt sakura's injured arm as she hugs her tighter.

 

"five more minutes." is all minjoo asks for, but ironically, those five minutes turned into half an hour when the cherry blossom dive in for a kiss.

 

 

"how's your breakfast kkura-ah? i reckon it was amazing." yuri teased the moment the couple got downstairs, sakura rides with her teasing while minjoo on the other hand hides behind the cherry blossom in embarrassment.

 

"yah unnie you said you were going to make my favorite breakfast to make it up to me but eunbi unnie cooked breakfast instead!" yujin whines with her arms crossed and lips pouted. the heartthrob scratches the back of her nape as she remembered her promise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter