chapter five

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"date me, kim." sakura said, squeezing out every bit of sincerity in her body and pouring it into three words that left the younger girl dumbfounded.

 

"hello? earth to minjoo." the gray haired girl snapped her fingers in front of the pink haired girl but still to no avail so she gave her some time to process her words.

 

"you know for once in your life, learn how to take these kind of things seriously. i don't want to joke around with these kind of jokes kkura-ah." minjoo said, but sakura only gave her a mischevious grin as if the goddess is joking right now.

 

feeling a little bit irritated with the cherry blossom's teasing face, she tilted her body with her side facing sakura and began to walk away, leaving the japanese alone. this is not how minjoo imagined their talk will turn out into, she was hoping that she and sakura could actually be friends who talk outside of school and not just inside. but somebody just have to ruin it (yes kkura, i'm talking about you).

 

"woah hey where are you going we're not yet done talking." the older girl was quick to catch up to the goddess and grab her by the arm, completely turning her body with much force.

 

minjoo looked at her with widen eyes, quite surprise with the amount of strength sakura has. considering her small frame and her injured ankle, the former didn't think that it's possible.

 

"yah, what are you thinking exerting all your weight on your ankle! have you forgotten that you're bloody injured." the younger girl scolded at her, a hint of worry can be seen in her charming eyes.

 

"oh, yeah that well funny story so you see the pain is actually bearable. i was just over exaggerating things so that i could make yena my slave but since you insisted on taking over for yena i thought i might as well put on a show." sakura wore an apologetic smile and minjoo couldn't believe what she just heard. she was worried sick about the cherry blossom only to find out that she's worrying over nothing.

 

but instead of yelling, minjoo quietly walked away from sakura instead. she's in no mood to deal with the latter's childish acts right now and honestly, she just wants to li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter