chapter sixteen

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two hours have passed since they started playing and all of them seems tired from having their butts glued on the floor and on the couch for far too long, including the gamer line, hyewon, yena, and sakura. but a certain chinese girl had other plans, seeing the other duo wanting to quit, she took this opportunity to have every bit of the japanese's attention on her. 

 

"saku-chan i want to play this, teach me?" the older girl was about to take a seat on the empty space besides minjoo but immediately retracted as she let out a heavy sigh when the brunette called for her.

 

with that, the cherry blossom trapped yiren in between her arms. her hands on top of the younger's as she whispered the mechanics of the game in her ear. a smile crept into yiren's face as she felt sakura's warmth enveloping her, and so she made herself feel comfortable and leaned closer.

 

as the pair's attention never left the screen, they failed to notice a certain someone shooting daggers behind their backs. the girl wanted to just pull her 'lover' besides her and leave yiren there all alone. but she couldn't find the courage to do so, because why would she when they're not even dating for real in the first place.

 

"miss yiren, your family's waiting for you downstairs." the butler interrupted their game which minjoo's so grateful for. from the looks of the brunette's face, sadness is clearly evident in her as they all went down to send the guests off.

 

"well that was fun saku-chan, i just wished that we could've spent more time together." yiren said, sounding gloomy. sakura's parents then approached her and pulled her in for a tight hug.

 

"sweetheart you're more than welcome to come visit again tomorrow. i'm sure sakura would like that, right?" with that being said, the chinese's frown turned upside down. excitement fills her insides and she swiftly engulfed the japanese in her arms.

 

"i'll make sure to be here first thing in the morning. don't miss me too much saku-chan!" it all happened too fast that the cherry blossom failed to react on time when yiren leaned in to plant a kiss. fortunately for her, she was only a second too late or else their lips would've touched.

 

everyone's eyes almost popped out with what just happened, sakura was left speechless as she watched the girl's figure retreating. while minjoo bit her lip too hard that a taste of metallic liquid began to linger on her tongue.

 

"oh thank god, no offense kkura unnie but your first love sends goosebumps all over my body." yujin voiced out to which every agrees. after sending the guests home, the group decided to go back to their own rooms to take a quick nap considering the fact that they tired themselves up playing games.

 

"you okay?" the heartthrob couldn't help but ask, she noticed the south korean beauty haven't said a thing for quite some time now and she doesn't know why, but it bothers her.

 

"yeah, i'm going to sleep. don't wake me up." that sounded rather cold for the gray haired girl's liking. but noticing that her lover seems to be not in the mood, she just let her be. and so the cherry blossom began to wonder if she's done something wrong that could've possibly made the beauty mad.

 

as sakura's mind starts to float elsewhere, a notification sound coming from her own phone echoed, bringing her back to her senses.

 

 

the short haired girl took a glance at the sleeping girl after reading the message before coming up with a reply to the blonde.

 

 

"jesus christ you scared the out of me!" sakura exclaimed as she grip her chest tightly. yena greeted her the moment she carefully shut the door closed and turned around.

 

"and you're an idiot, c'mere." and the next thing she knew, the duck dragged her inside their room together with the others.

 

"kkura unnie! yena unnie told me that yiren is going to come visit again tomorrow. is that true? please tell me she's kidding, that girl is literally obsessed with you. she glared at me when you handed me a glass of water!" the other blonde haired girl cried out as she kicked the air rapidly while whining.

 

"stop acting like a big baby yujin-ah. but yeah i gotta say, she seems obsessed with you. yena also said that minjoo's mad at you." hyewon said while popping a lollipop in .

 

"yeah something's wrong with her i swear. her mood has been changing constantly. she must've gotten her period today." the trio could only facepalm themselves by what the japanese have said.

 

"or she's just jealous, i mean yiren has been stuck to you like some sort of glue all day long and have you forgotten that minjoo is literally your girlfriend." hyewon tried to knock some sense into the older girl's brain only to fail.

 

how could minjoo be jealous of me and yiren? she doesn't even have feelings for me.

 

 

"hmm." the sleeping beauty groaned and flutter her eyes open in a slow manner. she finds a certain cherry blossom rummaging her own closet trying to find some clothes.

 

"are you going somewhere?" minjoo asked while trying to get up to approach the gray haired girl.

 

"yeah."

 

"where?"

 

"we're going clubbing, come with?" the former was quite shocked with the offer. she's gone to parties, countless of them to be precise. but going clubbing? that's something she haven't tried before, she doesn't even know if she's allowed to considering that they're minors.

 

"nako's brother owns the club, we'll be safe if that's what you're worried about." the older girl tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter